Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

tomofson wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I am Tomofson and I have only just discovered the nocturnal
    forum, I spend most of my time when I am on boards in after hours.

I am a very nocturnal person and have always loved the night. I also like going on walks early in the morning when there is nobody else around and the place feels like a ghost town.

greetings tomofson :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

tomofson wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I am Tomofson and I have only just discovered the nocturnal
    forum, I spend most of my time when I am on boards in after hours.

I am a very nocturnal person and have always loved the night. I also like going on walks early in the morning when there is nobody else around and the place feels like a ghost town.

Welcome to the darkness.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Welcome Buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Welcome Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Guess who's back, back again
    Shpudniks back, tell a friend.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome back Shpud.

Welcome back Shpud.

Thank you Wolfie

Always nice to see a prodigal noc return to us.

Always nice to see a prodigal noc return to us.

This place is a bit like Hotel California it seems.

Most assuredly. Ten years near, I have been here.

• Advertisement

Most assuredly. Ten years near, I have been here.

Yeah I'm back on my third account in 3 years I think.

Seems to happen frequently

Seems to happen frequently

Something about the community here that I like too much. Seems smaller than I remember though.

All very cyclical I've found. Folks come and go. Boards overall has dipped a bit it seems

All very cyclical I've found. Folks come and go. Boards overall has dipped a bit it seems

That's a shame

I blame reddit

I blame reddit

I've never used it.

Got the app on my phone, never really liked it. I do enjoy a bit of tumblr though

Got the app on my phone, never really liked it. I do enjoy a bit of tumblr though

I follow a few accounts that post tumblr posts on Instagram but have never tumblr either

I follow a few interesting fandoms and such

• Advertisement

I'm sure there is something for everyone on it. I might check it out.

Shpud2 wrote: »

Seen quite a few car fans on there. Look up sh*tty car mods for a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Always wondered what went on here... ;)

Graces7 wrote: »
    Always wondered what went on here... ;)

Should you figure that out, do let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Should you figure that out, do let me know.

will do.. i come and go night and day... not always sure which is which..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Not really a new poster,but for introductions let me say Beer,Boardgames and Books are how I spent a lot of my free time.
    Although once or twice yearly I might enter into a few weeks of isolation should a particularly good PS4 game catch my eye.

Not really a new poster,but for introductions let me say Beer,Boardgames and Books are how I spent a lot of my free time.
    Although once or twice yearly I might enter into a few weeks of isolation should a particularly good PS4 game catch my eye.

Welcome along good sir.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome Paddy :)

• Advertisement

I just saw this thread. It came up in black writing. I like music questions.

Advertisement