Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

looksee wrote: »
    Gas masks? Would that be cpap? In which case I can join, can I? Not likely to be posting i the middle of the night but I think I qualify on the 'eccentric' stakes (well other people seem to think I am so it must be true!). Rather be odd than boring though :D

welcome along :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi to the newbies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi to all the newbies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

The only thing I hate more than waking up to my alarm is waking up hours before my alarm.

Hi!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Yo! Welcome along to this neck of the woods!! Enjoy your stay :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Xaracatz wrote: »
    The only thing I hate more than waking up to my alarm is waking up hours before my alarm.

Hi!

Welcome friend! :)

Hi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi!

Welcome :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi!
    Welcome to the darkness

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome along Xaracatz, enjoy the lunacy!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Thanks! Lunacy sounds fine with me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Welcome pal o/

Thanks! Lunacy sounds fine with me.

Lunacy is a very underrated trait & has been castigated as being a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭madpaddy88

hi all a noob to the site enjoying the nocturnal forum i get alot of graveyard shifts

Welcome along!! Put your feet up and make yourself at home :)

i did haha sure i have the tea and biscuits just gone

Ahh now, you'll have to run out to the 24 hour and buy a few more packets of biscuits! Oreos if you can get them :pac:

i would kill for a oreo now or a jacobs elite don't get me started on the bickys

Haven't eaten biscuits in months! I can't remember the last time I had oreos! Anyway, enough about biscuits this hour of the night, just driving myself demented!! Pop over to Black Swans lair for the chats and the bants!! You'll be very welcome :)

will do cheers

• Advertisement

You have just got everyone on your side Paddy with bringing biscuits.

Welcome along & leave your common sense at the door.

**no guarantee is placed on its safe return**

madpaddy88 wrote: »
    hi all a noob to the site enjoying the nocturnal forum i get alot of graveyard shifts

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

madpaddy88 wrote: »

Always nice to see a fellow graveyardian joining us here.

Hey :)

I'm Persepoly and I'm new. I've been lurking around here for a little bit and I'd like to join you guys. The night is my kind of time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Then you have come to the right place, you're very welcome :)

The Lair thread is where you'll find most of the chat happens, feel free to say hello to whoever's online in there.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Then you have come to the right place, you're very welcome :)

The Lair thread is where you'll find most of the chat happens, feel free to say hello to whoever's online in there.

Thank you :-)

Wecome Persepoly.

As our great mighty leader said, join us in the Lair for regular chat.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057469445

Feel free to peruse & join in all the other threads too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm Persepoly and I'm new. I've been lurking around here for a little bit and I'd like to join you guys. The night is my kind of time.

Welcome! Have a gander at the lair thread as Ted mentioned, random chat that can go anywhere.. Enjoy the lunacy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Welcome Persepoly :)

Advertisement