Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Il still miss it tonight anyway MGH cause im workin!!!:mad::(

Yeah FO i watch alot of them programmes too!!!!

Police camera action
    The Bill ( yes yes i know its not real)
    Sky Cop
    Traffic Cops
    Cop, cars and criminals (so title like that anyway)
    Street wars (shows PSNI TSGs)
    Road Wars
    Cops with cameras (shows Dunmurray car crime unit)
    Police Interceptors

Im sure there are more

Have you ever seen Third Watch!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Dog handling would be great but I quite hard to get into I believe. I think I'd get to emotionally attached to the dogs and if anything bad ever happened....:(

My aim is TSG or CID.

PYG is gonna be Head of Traffic !!!

Dog handling would be great but I quite hard to get into I believe. I think I'd get to emotionally attached to the dogs and if anything bad ever happened....:(

My aim is TSG or CID.

PYG is gonna be Head of Traffic !!!

Id get very attached as well. Plus your uniform would be covered in dog hairs!!!!!!!!!!!.

I can see you in CID, you'd love wearing suits and heels to work while still being armed (and dangerous)

Head of Traffic?????? Ummmmmm? Il settle for sergeant in road policing!!!

NO POST!!!!!!!!:(

As stereophonics said - 'maybe tomorrow'

Never mind about the post, theres always tomorrow hun ;)
    Its definitely coming within the next week so CHILL!

I have weeks of waiting still before my AC - how do you think I feel, climbing the freaking walls here!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

THEN I have some more waiting to do!!! Must get some tips from GCBC!!!

Think there'll be a calls about the Sept intake next week, hope some boardsies get news. Wonder where Lady Vi has disappeared to??:confused: She was waiting for the call.

• Advertisement

She is maybe lurkin in the shadows :eek:

Texted you know who!!! What a complete prat!!! Everythin is twisted so as its my fault!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

She is maybe lurkin in the shadows :eek:

Texted you know who!!! What a complete prat!!! Everythin is twisted so as its my fault!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Never worry you can kiss and make up tomorrow night!!!!

Men, cant live with 'em cant shoot 'em!!!:P

Never worry you can kiss and make up tomorrow night!!!!

Men, cant live with 'em cant shoot 'em!!!:P

Some how i think this is the end!!! So i guess tomorrow night will be off!!! He wont give a straight answer, says he has lost interest in me!!!! He sent a message saying he is busy at work, yeah right he is probably orderin a KFC

Then you're better off without him he sounds like a total a**hole.

Plenty more sharks in the sea!!!!

Sounds like he has the emotional capacity of a 12year old!!
    And its policing the streets!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Monkeymagic824

im gonna infiltrate ur girly post lol. just like to say hi to prob the most active board at the mo!!!!Anyone close to getting to the hotel, or starting in Aug??Lee

• Advertisement

leegibson7 wrote: »
    im gonna infiltrate ur girly post lol. just like to say hi to prob the most active board at the mo!!!!Anyone close to getting to the hotel, or starting in Aug??Lee

Hi Lee! Do we need to issue you with an honourary vagina?! ( JVB has one, ask him how he's coping being a hermaphrodite LOL )

Dont think theres anyone close to getting in, we are all still at the AC/Sending away Vetting stage, no-one has word on a medical yet but we'll keep y'all posted!

I bet you're looking forward to your SRN on Monday, very best of luck and dont be too nervous, everyone will be in the same boat and at least there's a few boardsies!!! ( cos we are the elite y'know!)

We're just chewing the fat over here and setting the world to rights, hope all well with you!

Cheers mate:D

yep u can give me an honourary vagina lmao, would love that if if it means i can chat to u all on thisthread. how long have you been trying this is my 4 or 5th year, cant remember but its been about 6 campaigns :(

This is my first time so treating it as a trial run, really not expecting to get further than AC this time, though would absolutely love to.

Will keep re-applying for as long as it takes, its what I want to do!

You're proof that perserverance works!!!

All the best for GV, you're in good company!

And watch that vagina, it can get you into trouble! LOL

Definatly dont give up, i got out of the royal military police to join the PSNI. i didnt think it was so hard to get in but like u said if its somethin you really want keep at it and you will get there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

I'm with ya there folks! I REALLY want this job. I'm on my 3rd application having previously never gotten further than IST. I think I'll apply a max of maybe 10 times! Who am I kidding 20!:D

Definatly dont give up, i got out of the royal military police to join the PSNI. i didnt think it was so hard to get in but like u said if its somethin you really want keep at it and you will get there.

Thanks mate, I wont give up. Would be a total dream to make it through first time!! Fingers crossed!!!
    Wont be too disappointed if it takes me a couple of goes or more judging by the other boardsies who have been through the process a few times!!]

Look at Alanbelfast - determination if ever I saw it, what a guy!!

So you will be an expert at bulling your boots then!!! :D

Yeah FO i watch alot of them programmes too!!!!

Police camera action
    The Bill ( yes yes i know its not real)
    Sky Cop
    Traffic Cops
    Cop, cars and criminals (so title like that anyway)
    Street wars (shows PSNI TSGs)
    Road Wars
    Cops with cameras (shows Dunmurray car crime unit)
    Police Interceptors

Im sure there are more

Have you ever seen Third Watch!!!!!

Cops with cameras is good!! Loads of drug busts in Swansea! I don't think i've seen Third Watch - TV or film?

Fo wrote: »
    Cops with cameras is good!! Loads of drug busts in Swansea! I don't think i've seen Third Watch - TV or film?

Third watch Amercian show about all emergency services - I havent seen it but supposedly excellent!

Currently watching Send in the Dogs. Brilliant!!!!!!!

well i did 2 years doing queens duties stood outside buckingham palace, windsor castle etc etc so yeah i would say without being big headed that i am V good at bulling boots, ive also alot of knowledge of police work having done police studies in the RMP so im looking forward to rekindling my desire of being a police officer and helpin anyone who needs help.Im sure i will be on here to help when you DO get in!!!!!!!

Third watch Amercian show about all emergency services - I havent seen it but supposedly excellent!

Currently watching Send in the Dogs. Brilliant!!!!!!!
    Yeah I'm watching it too! The dogs are gorgeous! I'm sat here with my cavailer king charles spaniel snoozing beside me!

• Advertisement

well i did 2 years doing queens duties stood outside buckingham palace, windsor castle etc etc so yeah i would say without being big headed that i am V good at bulling boots, ive also alot of knowledge of police work having done police studies in the RMP so im looking forward to rekindling my desire of being a police officer and helpin anyone who needs help.Im sure i will be on here to help when you DO get in!!!!!!!

Wow you've got a great background for it!

The very best of luck to you and thanks for the positive attitude - when I DO get in LOL

Yeah I'm watching it too! The dogs are gorgeous! I'm sat here with my cavailer king charles spaniel snoozing beside me!

How much do we love Diesel????? LOL

Did you see that WPC getting bitten right at the start!! And this is what we want to do!!! Are we mental?? I think so!:D

How much do we love Diesel????? LOL

Did you see that WPC getting bitten right at the start!! And this is what we want to do!!! Are we mental?? I think so!:D

Diesel is absolutely gorgeous, and did you see those little puppies?!

I'm dog mad!:D

Diesel is absolutely gorgeous, and did you see those little puppies?!

I'm dog mad!:D

Oh the puppies were beautiful!!!!!!!!!! They are really beautiful dogs, all of them!

I couldnt be a dog handler, I thought I could but I'd get too attached. Plus although they arrested the dude with the pitbull - when they were taking the pitbull out of the Police van the dog was clearly distressed - I couldnt cope with that!! Dangerous dog or not :(

I 'd feel no compassion for a piece of human scum but not dogs!

Oh the puppies were beautiful!!!!!!!!!! They are really beautiful dogs, all of them!

I couldnt be a dog handler, I thought I could but I'd get too attached. Plus although they arrested the dude with the pitbull - when they were taking the pitbull out of the Police van the dog was clearly distressed - I couldnt cope with that!! Dangerous dog or not :(

I 'd feel no compassion for a piece of human scum but not dogs!

You've a point there! If the dog got hurt and you had been working with it for years you'd be distraught! :( (tear runs down cheek).

They are gorgeous though!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

did someone mention puppies?

JVB wrote: »
    did someone mention puppies?

Yes but not the type that go in a bra JVB so jog on!!! LOL:D

cute eh?

• Advertisement

lol JVB. i wanna be a dog handler i love dogs, i like PC gibson it sounded good that will be me (except male of course :S)

Advertisement