Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should boardsies be allowed go out with one another?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

turgon wrote: »
    Yes, I am, but dont worry I am not gay, it just seemed like a funny comment to say and I didnt want to not say it simply because we the same gender (well I would assume with the user name).

I think Ive firmly destroyed my reputation on this topic right now!!!!!

**cough**

You had me at hello ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Pighead wrote: »
    Get rid of him now, he's only after one thing and it's not a box of orange flavoured tic tacs.

:D:D:D:D:D

We actually went to school together. Hes a he so theres no worrys there. At least, I hope not :eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

This rampent homosexuality is getting out of control :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

latchyco wrote: »
    This rampent homosexuality is getting out of control

I know, it's really turging me on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Definitely not. Frictions bad.
    latchyco wrote: »
    This rampent homosexuality is getting out of control :D

yore da

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Of course we should be allowed to date, it what internet predator dating is all about.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    I know, it's really turging me on.

I now know never to make a stupid joke if there is even the slightest implication I will be termed gay (not that Ive anything against being gay, just not my kettle of fish). Anyway, just for yeer information, I was recently broken up with by my girlfriend of nearly 3 years.

R0ot wrote: »
    yore da

make a change from your Ma

' Come outta the closet and wash those posts and pans '

biko wrote: »
    Of course we should be allowed to date, it what internet predator dating is all about.

and the reason why a % come on board's /internet to do just that and good luck to all .

I now know never to make a stupid joke if there is even the slightest implication I will be termed gay (not that Ive anything against being gay, just not my kettle of fish). Anyway, just for yeer information, I was recently broken up with by my girlfriend of nearly 3 years.

That's pretty gay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

One night stands are ok but thats about it.
    Did she break up with you because she caught you kissing her brother or had that got absolutely nothing to do with it. If you don't want to talk about the horrible ordeal in public, PM Pighead.

Why did you break up turgon? Did she find out that you proposition random strange men from the internet?

btw feel free to use my patented standard all-purpose disclaimer when you make a gay joke. It helps avoid flaming and lawsuits:
    "standard disclaimer - I've nothing against gay people/lefties/wimmins/the environment delete as appropriate. Some of my best friends are gay people/lefties/wimmins/the environment delete as appropriate."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I have an opinion on this ut won't share it.
    Tenner bets turgon's ex girlfriend is a boardsie and he just doesn'e know it.

I don't think it's ever appropriate to delete gay people but what-eva.

Pighead wrote: »
    Did she break up with you because she caught you kissing her brother?

:D I love those kind of questions.

If he says yes then he's obviously one of them homersheckshuals and if he says no then we say oh right she didn't mind you kissing the brother so.

Here's one to try: Have you stopped beating your wife? [] Yes [] No

I don't think it's ever appropriate to delete gay people but what-eva.

FFS I suppose ethnic cleansing is not on anymore either? PC gone mad! :mad:

^the above is a joke in case you're gay/ethnic/gay-ethnic and easily offended :D

The opt-out answer: she doesnt have a brother.

javaboy wrote: »
    gay-ethnic

Is that even a social group in itself?

Same here.My quotes on this thread in case you're gay/ethnic/gay-ethnic / and or easily offended are not ment to do so:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I have an opinion on this ut won't share it.
    The opt-out answer: she doesnt have a brother.
    It was YOUR brother? Ew, now that's taking it too far.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

She sounds like a bitch Turgon.
    You're well rid.

Why???

Im quite happy to have been "liberated". "No woman, no cry" and all that crack.

NOTE: Said crack is not meant to in anyway signify cracks that may or may not appear on the anatomy of either genders of human.

Is that even a social group in itself?

Set one up if it's not. Then send me an invite please. I'm Irish and straight but I crave acceptance. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

You're well rid.

And her brother sounds like he is using you for sex. Get out now.

"No woman, no cry" and all that crack.

You're making this way too easy.

Why???

Im quite happy to have been "liberated". "No woman, no cry" and all that crack.

Doesn't that mean "no woman, don't cry" rather than "no woman->no cry" as in "mo money->mo problems"?

You're making this way too easy.

So right.

Well you can interperat the song whatever way. I have heard it actually is "No woman, nuh cry", nuh being Jamaican slang for dont. But it doesnt matter to much.

It's not cry as in weeping, it's cry as in a cry aloud, for justice or freedom. Without women there would be no justice or freedom.

So right.

Well you can interperat the song whatever way. I have heard it actually is "No woman, nuh cry", nuh being Jamaican slang for no. But it doesnt matter to much.

If I remember my Wikipedia correctly, nuh is Jamaican patois for don't rather than no.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Gay people cry.
    And they cry for justice and freedom.

Advertisement