Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should boardsies be allowed go out with one another?

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Why does anyone get upset by PHs posts?
    :D

Myself I worry about the offspring, what happens when boardsies start procreating? do the subsequent generations get nerdier?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

turgon wrote: »
    Are you for real?

Lads and lassies, its only an internet forum site. Its not like its completely close! People here saying two people cant get together cas there both members of the same internet forum. Like, wtf?:rolleyes:

I'm always for real. From the moment I get up til the second my head hits the pillow again at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Pighead wrote: »
    Thats bollox challengemaster. If that were true then boards would crumble faster than a BGRH members liver functions. Theres 5 couples max here.

Ok we've got DesF and IB, nesf and simu, RB and Pythia, WWM and MAJD and snyper and himself. Apart from that Pighead can't think of many more. And if you retort with a list of more couples Pighead shall re-retort with a claim that they are SHAM couples.

But everybody on boards dont know each other so unknown to the vast majority , some my be having secret liasons ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

And like in fairness, if nesf's ex wont go on a particular internet website because she/he knows nesf also frequents said website then that is just really sad.

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Why does anyone get upset by PHs posts?

Myself I worry about the offspring, what happens when boardsies start procreating? do the subsequent generations get nerdier?

I think there are a few boards babies already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

One night stands are ok but thats about it.
    Karoma wrote: »
    So... Pighead has finally given up on Beru?
    We're at an advanced stage in discussions at the moment for Beruthial to leave boards and to finally be free of the chains that shackle a (mainly sex based) love story that has always meant to be.

As soon as we get a replacement for her PI gig she's gone. Waiting on Rozie to let us know if she'll do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I have an opinion on this ut won't share it.
    latchyco wrote: »
    But everybody on boards dont know each other so unknown to the vast majority , some my be having secret liasons ;)

Ooooh, that'd be weird.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

javaboy wrote: »
    I think there are a few boards babies already.

Oh Noes, we're doomed.

latchyco wrote: »
    secret liasons

Alright, I come on boards to talk about politics, web design and the odd time look at this funny forum. Why should that have anything to do with who I go out with? This shouldn't even be a question. Just because I talk with other people online doesnt mean I have to say with who I am going out to these online people.

Ooooh, that'd be weird.

Maybe but will change it to ' some my be having secret liasons '

• Advertisement

We're at an advanced stage in discussions at the moment for Beruthial to leave boards and to finally be free of the chains that shackle a (mainly sex based) love story that has always meant to be.

Like, if you make a break up bad yourself, it becomes bad. If you act someway mature about it then nothing should happen.

Why should talking to ex's be a no-no?

Alright, I come on boards to talk about politics, web design and the odd time look at this funny forum. Why should that have anything to do with who I go out with? This shouldn't even be a question. Just because I talk with other people online doesnt mean I have to say with who I am going out to these online people.
    A lot of people take boards far more seriously than you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Are you for real?

It's a pretty sensible suggestion to be honest.
    boogle wrote: »
    What about if a person introduces their other half to the boards. Their relationship pre-dates boards joinage. What then? Huh?

They should break up.

Like, if you make a break up bad yourself, it becomes bad. If you act someway mature about it then nothing should happen.

First I thought you genuinely thought I/we were being serious about this whole thing.

Now I'm not sure whether you're pretending to think that we're being serious about this.

I'm confused.:confused:

First I thought you genuinely thought I/we were being serious about this whole thing.

Now I'm not sure whether you're pretending to think that we're being serious about this.

Seriously?

Talking to ex's should always always be a no-no. Theres a reason why they are an ex- killing your hamsters, smelly underwear, high pitched shrilly voice, weird toes.

turgon if you never listen to Pighead ever again, please listen to him now. Never ever talk to an ex. They're dangerous and sometimes deadly.

If we can go out on a date I will tell you all the truth ;)

:D:D:D

well exactly why would you ? but my quote was made in gest :D as in i really dont think people care either way to .

turgon if you never listen to Pighead ever again, please listen to him now. Never ever talk to an ex. They're dangerous and sometimes deadly.

I would like to forward a motion of no confidence in that opinion!!!! Only messin, I see where your coming from. My former other half broke up with me two weeks ago, and were going to a concert together tonight. But id say that will be it for a long long long time. Ive gotten so many reasons to be unattracted to them in the past two weeks, its rather good cause it is now easy to get over it all.

Thanks for the shoulder to cry on!!!

If we can go out on a date I will tell you all the truth ;)

:D:D:D

Flattered but spoken for.

/bats eyelashes

P.S. Is turgon a dude? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Definitely not. Frictions bad.
    Myself and Mrs. 6th were together for 12years before I found this site and then she joined not too long ago now. Has it improved an already solid relationship?
    of course not, dont be retarded!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

6th wrote: »
    Myself and Mrs. 6th were together for 12years before I found this site and then she joined not too long ago now. Has it improved an already solid relationship?
    of course not, dont be retarded!

And the nation breathes a collective sigh of indifference.

Dragan wrote: »
    You should go to a Beers. You might fall in love.

As for snyper, he's not the worst. Now if she arrived home with you it would be pork for dinner and eye sight tests for her.
    Go to a boards beers? Are you crazy? Statistics show that the chances of kissing a fellow boardsie at one of these events are way way higher than if you were to drink at a non boards beers event. Why would Pighead take such a risk. Pigheads guessing you don't wear seatbelts.

Now how many times have i asked that about another bordsie ? is ---- a dude ?

Degsy wrote: »
    And the nation breathes a collective sigh of indifference.

I heard that if all the people in China did that, the Earth would shift off its axis.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I like the way you loaded the poll options 'Of course they should. Tensions good'

Yes, I am, but dont worry I am not gay, it just seemed like a funny comment to say and I didnt want to not say it simply because we the same gender (well I would assume with the user name).

I think Ive firmly destroyed my reputation on this topic right now!!!!!

**cough**

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Yes, I am, but dont worry I am not gay, it just seemed like a funny comment to say and I didnt want to not say it simply because we the same gender (well I would assume with the user name).

Phew, for a second there I thought there might be homosexuals on boards.

I would like to forward a motion of no confidence in that opinion!!!! Only messin, I see where your coming from. My former other half broke up with me two weeks ago, and were going to a concert together tonight. But id say that will be it for a long long long time. Ive gotten so many reasons to be unattracted to them in the past two weeks, its rather good cause it is now easy to get over it all.

Thanks for the shoulder to cry on!!!
    One last piece of advice turgon, Pighead sees that you have a friend called orangetictacs in your friends list. Get rid of him now, he's only after one thing and it's not a box of orange flavoured tic tacs. Thats why Pighead has no friends.

Honestly anyody who accepts a friend request on boards should be very very careful. Today, freind request accepted, tomorrow, lovers the next day hatred and tension around the boards. And that'll be your weekend ruined.

• Advertisement

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Phew, for a second there I thought there might be homosexuals on boards.

Never

Advertisement