Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Just spotted one this second going past bushy park 8:15 am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

sullzz wrote: »
    Just spotted one this second going past bushy park 8:15 am

Which side of Bushy park?

Hmmzis wrote: »
    Which side of Bushy park?

Templeogue towards bushy park

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Old jersey? Probably me.

seamus wrote: »
    Old jersey? Probably me.

Navy with orange logo ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

sullzz wrote: »
    Navy with orange logo ?

Thats the old jersey. Was rock'n it myself this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Robertd_07

godtabh wrote: »
    Saw some one bombing up bewleys hill around 5:45

new jersey on a white trek?
    That would probably be me.

I like that you say bombing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Robertd_07 wrote: »
    new jersey on a white trek?
    That would probably be me.

I like that you say bombing.

new jersey. Cant remember the bike.

If you would like me to edit my post with a more appropriate description let me know!

New jersey, 1759 today, heading south towards the Terenure cross roads. Had a hiviz bag cover and a rear light on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Pink jersey spotted on the way out to Howth..shouted boardsie as I cycled past but no response lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Dónal wrote: »
    New jersey, 1759 today, heading south towards the Terenure cross roads. Had a hiviz bag cover and a rear light on.

If yellow bike then it could have been me.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭hueylewis

Saw someone wearing the old jersey (i think) stopped under the m50 bridge near tibradden and marlay, probably around 2:45. I was on my way home and ramping up a planned attack on college road so only barely made out the Boards lettering as I went past.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

hueylewis wrote: »
    Saw someone wearing the old jersey (i think) stopped under the m50 bridge near tibradden and marlay, probably around 2:45. I was on my way home and ramping up a planned attack on college road so only barely made out the Boards lettering as I went past.

Twas me, had just went up Kilmashogue for a quick spin and had to drop stuff in Ballyfermot so was checking my phone for the quickest way, you were in the Black jersey with orange logo/writing?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭RonanCFD

About 6:30 this evening, Baldoyle to Portmarnock road. Jersey and shorts. I was driving and my wife in the passenger seat refused to shout Boardsie as we went past.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

RonanCFD wrote: »
    About 6:30 this evening, Baldoyle to Portmarnock road. Jersey and shorts. I was driving and my wife in the passenger seat refused to shout Boardsie as we went past.

Possibly me. I went that way around 6.15 or so, wearing the full kit but with a rucksack that tends to hide the logo.

CramCycle wrote: »
    Twas me, had just went up Kilmashogue for a quick spin and had to drop stuff in Ballyfermot so was checking my phone for the quickest way, you were in the Black jersey with orange logo/writing?

Yep, orange continental logos emblazoned all over me like a billboard. Still waiting for my money and free tyres to start showing up... any day now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

I gave somebody an attempted triple beep at, I suppose, the top of Blackrock this morning at around 7:30.

Think I saw someone wearing one of the newer jerseys heading up Edmonstown road today around lunch time as I was heading down. Whoever it was, I think you waved and I attempted a wave back that might not have been noticed - I tend to do more of a finger point wave from the drops that I'm never sure is visible :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Myself. Great day for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭Plastik

Original jersey, long sleeve - twice today. Once on Custom House Quay, later on Beresford Place. Yellow Giant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

That was me (twice) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,973 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Yours truly in the pink kit closing in on the Austrian border after ascending the torturous 30km Italian side of the mighty Timmelsjoch Pass.

TimmelsjochPass_zpsebb734ed.jpg

Timmelsjoch1_zpscf1bdd8d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,630 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Would've been better off just getting a DH bike and just going straight down the hill :pac:

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Would've been better off just getting a DH bike and just going straight down the hill :pac:
    The other side goes downhill for 70 kilometers! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

The other side goes downhill for 70 kilometers! ;)

That was the side you should have gone up then!
    You and your lazy ways!

:)

That was the side you should have gone up then!
    :eek:

I see a certain boardsie has a very high ranking in the Strava leaderboard -putting my effort to shame (although I did stop regularly to take pics).

May or may not have seen a pink jersey near the entrance to Rockbrook park school, a little bit on from the Merry Ploughboy. I was heading down and they were heading up. Didn't make out the boards logo and there was a bit of traffic about; it looked like the design, but I could be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ChainWhip

Original design longsleeve jersey heading up Howth hill from the Sutton side on Sunday at noon-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

ChainWhip wrote: »
    Original design longsleeve jersey heading up Howth hill from the Sutton side on Sunday at noon-ish

Me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Not a sighting but somebody gave me a shout today, not sure who but I assume it was a Boardsie.

Advertisement