Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

44822_10200923534920048_1617750263_n.jpg

Cheating a bit but Boards shorts at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

Old jersey heading up Glencree this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

Blakes Cross 4 pm ish

• Registered Users Posts: 24,956 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Blakes Cross 4 pm ish
    If heading southbound that would have been me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭check_six

Boardsie on all white MTB this morning on Shelbourne Road.

Couldn't see the make of the bike, as the sticker was also in white. How very euro! (apart from the MTB bit).

Boardsie was in a new style jersey and was moving at a good pace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭buffalo

So disappointed nobody spotted my gillet on Thursday night. I feel unloved! :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Boardsie full new kit passed me at Leonards Cross I think on Tuesday possibly (it hasd been a long week), I only copped it when he had crossed over so I didn't shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

buffalo wrote: »

If it makes ya feel any better I spotted ya cycling up that road past croke park on your beater some evening a few weeks ago. I shouted at you out the window of the car but you mustn't have heard me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

colm_gti wrote: »
    I shouted at you out the window of the car ...

Colm_gti wanted over here :pac:

If it makes ya feel any better I spotted ya cycling up that road past croke park on your beater some evening a few weeks ago. I shouted at you out the window of the car but you mustn't have heard me.

o rly? I live around there. It's also very hard to hear people over the noise of my beater, sorry about that! I should probably attach the rear rack fully at some stage, maybe oil the chain. And get a new bottom bracket. ugh. Think it's time for a new beater.

• Advertisement

CramCycle wrote: »
    Colm_gti wanted over here :pac:

Haha it was actually a sunny enough day :o

I was hoping more for a mention in the grumpy old men thread!

Haha it was actually a sunny enough day :o

I was hoping more for a mention in the grumpy old men thread!

You'd have to nearly hit me with the car for that! ...please don't. :(

You'd have to nearly hit me with the car for that! ...please don't. :(

Thought about opening my door as you approached to see what you'd do :P

Boards beep administered to old jersey going up Stocking Lane at 10:20 this morning.

Spotted someone pedalling up Ashbourne main street wearing boards shorts and a high vis jacket yesterday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

spotted boardsie old kit on their way to sally gap up the miltary road side, had been chatting with one of buddies in the castelli gear on way up., before i headed back at top of climb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

MediaMan wrote: »
    Spotted a jersey and shorts (on the same person :pac:) at the Tour de Foothills on Sunday.

I was that same person. Nice day out. Met 07Lapierre in swords gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Beasty wrote: »
    Heading towards the roundabout on the way out of Skerries (just past the service station) at 6pm this evening - needmoregears?

Hi Beasty - not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Boardsie in new shorts on a Hybrid Friday evening. Near Vincent's Hospital heading into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Where do you get the boards.ie jerseys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

bazermc wrote: »
    Where do you get the boards.ie jerseys?

someone does an order every so often. depending on the level of interest and organisation it gets done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

someone does an order every so often. depending on the level of interest and organisation it gets done.

Cool thanks

Well if that "someone" is organising or considering organising an order I be interested getting one for the great summer I think we are going to have!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Spotted someone pedalling up Ashbourne main street wearing boards shorts and a high vis jacket yesterday evening.

That could have been myself, met up with Mrs. Saver in the snailbox for a well deserved feed on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

daragh_ wrote: »
    Boardsie in new shorts on a Hybrid Friday evening. Near Vincent's Hospital heading into town.

Also possibly me, hence the well deserved aspect of the feed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

I did. :)

I headed over for a few laps of Corkagh before you lot of Orwellians had your races. Chatted briefly with Vlad and ROK ON too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,956 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Passed a chap in Boards shorts heading north on the Swords Road near Turnapin Lane at about 9.30am this morning. Gave a salute!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Spotted a boardsie (new jersey) on Military rd after Sally Gap heading towards Laragh this morning (11am-ish or so). Doing the Orwell Randonee? You were taking off your rain/wind stopper jacket.

I was going the other way and gave you a thumbs up :)

Hmmzis wrote: »
    Spotted a boardsie (new jersey) on Military rd after Sally Gap heading towards Laragh this morning (11am-ish or so). Doing the Orwell Randonee? You were taking off your rain/wind stopper jacket.

I was going the other way and gave you a thumbs up :)

That was me, doing the Orwell spin yeah. I was in a lot better spirits then compared to later on!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭dermo1990

Passed a boardsie heading in the Dundrum direction in Goatstown around half 8ish, I was going the opposite way (gave ya a bit of a wave)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Raymzor

passed a boardsie in full flight heading west towards Bective north of Tara on Saturday maybe Sunday afternoon/ evening??

Advertisement