Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bang Bang rules

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

haha., you wouldnt have believed it though., blay, weeder and a few others were standing near me at the time..,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

vtec wrote: »
    haha., you wouldnt have believed it though., blay, weeder and a few others were standing near me at the time..,lol

The should have taken their nod kills too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,458 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

vtec wrote: »

that was total roflcopter :pac::pac::pac:

I thought he was messing, then he looked at richie like"take the hit"

unbelievable, :D

a suggestion was that we call the guy up on the radio and say"bang" lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Sometimes I think its just as well I don't get out on Saturdays anymore...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

haha., yeah it was classic i must say, although i wasnt really seeing the funny side of it at the time., :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

It'd be nice to have a 10ft distance marker in the safe area, just to let people know what 10ft (or 20ft or whatever) looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

That bang kill was teh lulz. I saw the whole thing and I have to say, I found it very, very hard to believe. I liked Hive running out and bang killing everyone afterwards though, but I was really worried there was going to be a shouting match right there.

Close call, with the short fuses involved :P

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Some sites don't use bang kills at all, they just have a semi and torso shots from within 10 feet only rule. I have found that this works out much better for 90% of situations to be honest, and when you really have the jump on someone you can offer them a bang kill even if it isn't strictly in the site rules, they'll either take it and be greatful, or ignore it and get shot.

Exactly. The best way to overcome arguements is not to have it as a rule in the first place. I have no problem being shot at less that 10ft away on semi-auto if the opposing player was good enough to get themselves in that position.
    My two cents.

Steve

Advertisement