Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Exam

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Eegah

This exam was sheer hell. And I was an A Georgaphy student all year...ugh :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Livo

i was an a student all year as well...i'm not certain how well i did on the paper because i thought it was pretty tough, but everyone on the radio, on here, in the paper, including that jackass of a diarist in the irish times, thought it was simple and straightforward and la la la... so now i'm doubtful. i waffled a fair amount and i'm not sure how good my waffle was :(

i did the landform and human interference q, then the one about tertiary industry in ireland and cultural conflict in india, then migration in the elective and biome in option... did an okay project though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I did location and climate,Flora,Fauna....

6pages but I ran out of time in the end and only managed to half-write an answer on part C of my regional quaestion...Hoping to compensate with full marks in the biome though.

6 pages on the geoecology!!! Thats far too much man!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

I timed it perfectly - Didn't any of you pre-plan / read Edco examination papers; "Students may perform badly due to one of two things; Lack of knowledge or Bad time management"

So I just made out a timetable before the exam

20mins for Short Q's
    37mins for everything other Q.

Finished with 3 mins to spare having started 2 mins late!, and have a good feeling about an A1.

Advertisement