Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper Two leak in Athlone

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Boland OR Mahon

Definitely 1 of the 2 will come up as they are both Irish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

close this thread... plath is not going to come up:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 x-katz-x

Personally, im seriously hopin for either Donne, Boland or Larkin and i suppose if Rich came up i cud waffle a fair bit. As far as Othello goes, somethin has to come up on Iago or somethin where i can relate stuff back to Iago or im screwed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

barcoe4 wrote: »
    ...I noticed one Big mother fuc**er of a Metal Box with locks.

This is the box they keep the papers in. There is no way in hell there could be a leak. Just take a look around your exam centre 2moro and you will see this steel Box

Ok, I'll say it one more time - the papers are either kept under lock and key in a safe location in the school or else at the local Garda station. They are NOT kept in the big metal box that is in each exam centre. That box is for stationery.

You may have seen the supervisor take the papers from the box this morning because he/she probably had collected them from wherever they are stored and placed them in that box temporarily until the start of the exam. Its easier than leaving them on the desk or carrying them around with you all the time until the exam starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 EDoyle

One irish poet and one woman always comes up so either mahon or boland will come up as theyre the only irish poets! Boland has a 50% chance as coming up as the irish poet and a 25% chance of coming up as the woman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

IF there had been a leak, then all the hints going around would be totally useless. The second paper would be used automatically and would already be on its way to exam centres before the next exam.

If anyone has any common sense, you will ignore the post about the leak - its scare mongering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 KolaBABY

Well we all know ONE female poet will come up, so wouldn't the logic behind it all be to just study Plath, Boland and Rich? That way you WILL get a question on them? Its the only guarantee. I wish I thought of that a year ago to be honest. Trust me to think of that the day before the actual exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

KolaBABY wrote: »
    Trust me to think of that the day before the actual exam.

I know why didn't we do all the predicting back in Spetember??
    The regret kills me inside!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 KolaBABY

I didn't know there was a Leaving Cert til 5th year. No excuse, I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

can i ask is there anyone who thinks that Donne is UNLIKELY to come up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Cremo wrote: »
    you slept with Cathal O'Searcaigh?

:eek:
    No, he raped me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭glenn3ie

jayteecork wrote: »
    Guys.

Cathal O'Searcaigh is a defo for the Irish.

No he's not. He wouldn't be allowed be put on after the controversy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MikeHunt08

Those paper were made along time before the whole contoversery began.. Dont jus take it hes not coming up anyway nil aon ni is an easy poem :D

Please god Mahon!!!

Iago+Cultural Context+Mahon =Going to College :D:D:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

My friends friends friends friends grannys sisters dog walkers little cousin said its definatley Frost, Montague, Plath and a new poet nobdoy has ever heard of.

get studying guys!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

I was talking to a department person last year and I was asking if a paper got out what happends and the paper is canelled and if re-sat in July. God Honest Truth!! So lousy on ye if its true!:p

no back up exam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭i-cheat

if john donne doesnt come up im f***ed....i took a big gamble by only leaning 1 poet so fingers crossed:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭KERPAL

Eh people, Im after having phonecalls from a few saying they have heard of rumors about an examiner handing out paper 2 by accident today in cavan????IS THIS POSSIBLE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

KERPAL wrote: »
    Eh people, Im after having phonecalls from a few saying they have heard of rumors about an examiner handing out paper 2 by accident today in cavan????IS THIS POSSIBLE?

I heard NAvan hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

make it stop!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement