Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper Two leak in Athlone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

Rich and mahon is where my money is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MikeHunt08

Lets hope Gaz!! C'mon Mahon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

It was me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

K4t wrote: »
    It was me.
    you slept with Cathal O'Searcaigh?

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

what is a paedophillic fail?

"Paedophillic" is in reference to Cathal O'Searcaigh, the supposed paedophile who apparently went to Thailand on a regular basis to have illicit sex with young men (whom it was rumoured were under-age), keep in mind that these are unsubstantiated claims. Cathal O'Searcaigh is the author or Nil Aon Ni which is a poet on the irish course

"Fail" is in refernce to the bad taste and extraordinarily bad timing in which the joke was delivered not to mention that this is a thread about English paper two.

Add it all together...Paedophillic Fail.

Hope that explains it :D

• Advertisement

gaz d wrote: »
    Rich and mahon is where my money is

Me too, and we'll come out of it fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

if its true...kill me now

and jst wonderin...

if ders been a leak..

why dont they know the other questions...if your gonna find out whats on paper you do it right haha

and..if someones seen the paper you gotta redo the exam, happened to our maths teacher:D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

well if mahon or boland OR rich dont come up....the rate of murder in ireland is goin ta go up like 1,000,000% hahaha:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dmccaff

sigh... wish I never read this. Banking on Boland and Mahon but I suppose I'll have a look at Rich now to be on the safe side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 lorlo

Is anyone else hoping for Donne???

Mahon is def my second tho!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

laura* wrote: »
    No, the papers arrived in our school in a black chest 2 weeks ago!
    it's possible!!

No they didn't!! All that arrived in your school was the exam stationery.

The exam papers were not collected by your supervisor until YESTERDAY at the local distribution centre. They are then stored securely either at the school or at the local Garda station under lock and key.

Or in my case, locked in the principals office with a table cloth thrown over it to throw off gullible burglers who forgot to study.

It's not exam papers...it's a coffee table.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

Yeah if the poets are not Larkin,Boland, Rich,Mahon then i know a huge amount of people that are gonna be in deep sh!t! including myself i have only done mahon and rich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

According to the guy on the 2fm larkin mahon rich and boland are coming up.

I'd love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

I'm not readin the whole thread but, if you know what poets are coming up, surely you know whats in the rest the paper, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 always&forever

Everyone that is saying the superintendents get them from the gards in the morning ... are RIGHT!! I did supervision last summer for the exams and made great friends wit my superintendent and she told me thats what they do. and after the exams they walk to the post office and send the exams to Athlone!

:D

mahon larkin boland come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think im safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

lovechem wrote: »

I'd love it.

thats whats been predicted for a long time. Larking and Boland are my strongest answers and it would be great to have the choice on the day. Lets jsut pray. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

This thread should be stopped and deleted immediately if people are in a panic to study poets. There was another "leak" last year and nothing came up. Best to go with what you know now to be honest. The poetry is always what's predicted for the main ones otherwise there's be uproar.

I'm not readin the whole thread but, if you know what poets are coming up, surely you know whats in the rest the paper, no?

There's no leak...only fools...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

BJC wrote: »
    There's no leak...only fools...:D
    yeah...credulous fools hahaha

nil aon ni.... i do pass....is that the one with the bird singing? or the one about the prince...I am ATROCIOUS at irish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 KolaBABY

I'd love it.

HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT???!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Diarmsquid wrote: »
    that would be a big shock of a paper. Nearly everyone on boards is banking on Mahon and Boland!

Tell me about it!!!

This thread should be stopped and deleted immediately if people are in a panic to study poets. There was another "leak" last year and nothing came up. Best to go with what you know now to be honest. The poetry is always what's predicted for the main ones otherwise there's be uproar.

Yes Delete this Post!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 yipenyapen

I'd love it.

I heard that too.. =/
    I was like, 'Is he allowed to say that' & 'His life's on the line if he's wrong'..

?

Sure i was sitting p1 today

I noticed one Big mother fuc**er of a Metal Box with locks.

This is the box they keep the papers in. There is no way in hell there could be a leak. Just take a look around your exam centre 2moro and you will see this steel Box

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

Mr.S wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

1 - if there was a leak,they would use the backup paper.

2 - I bet you heard this from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who's friend probally made it up.

3 - lets say, you have the English paper infront of you, why would you tell everyone you know whats on it, surley you would keep it to yourself so they woudn't use the backup paper.

Work on my(his) madecine, work

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

In order of how well I know them, I've got Mahon, Donne, Frost, Plath

REALLY hoping for Mahon, Donne or Frost though... Mahon or Frost wpuld be best

I'm relying on 4 though, am I screwed? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

BlueCam wrote: »
    For those who don't think this could happen, I quote from the Irish Examiner of June 16, 1998 (here):

That was the year i did my own leaving.. i went to school in the other side of Cork County and heard about the stair na gaeilge. Nearly died of shock when what was told came up.

The english leak is just scaremongering and is best ignored. You have studied really hard, don't lose your focus now. Best of luck in papr 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Rich89

With paper one's theme being identity, theres a strong chance that Mahon will come up, sure one of Mahon's themes is the theme of identity!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 panicin

I doubt its true. plath and donne? nah...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement