Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any interest in Grudge Match no 3?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

internet is ropey for me atm. itching for a ga me of dapokah but very busy atm...hoping to make waterford.....fingers crossed...hope i can make 3 posts in one here as no time....

Smurph, sorry to hear of the abuse. It wasn't necessary and it's a pity you have to deal with this playing cards... Im sure all will be ok for Lukes, ...get back on board

Well done to marc on his Fitz touch....
    BCB, I could feel yer pain but surely you know dats da pokah...marc was chiefed in the SE I believe.

ALL, watch what you are posting on these boards unless you are prepared to confront the result of your words in person, it's a small community so be careful......(lets just play da cards)

now im going to kick the shte out of all the Waterford players if im playing next week, line up Culchies

and good luck to doughie......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

Gholimoli wrote: »
    ok folks ,can the following ppl plz confirm that they can make it on Sat the 21st at 5pm in Lukes:

Gholimoli
    OllyK1
    BCB
    The Chopper
    Yuletired
    Lazare
    The Champ87
    Semibluff
    IonaPaul
    Goodluck2me
    Jayminator
    Smurph
    Mickste
    El Stuntman
    HJ
    Jackyback
    CArdshark
    AKQJT
    SpencerJames

please confirm your place asap other wise i will have to get some one else in.

Diary says yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

semibluff wrote: »
    i cant make this wkend either - gl to those who do

. Sorry gholi this avenue of pleasure has been closed off to me.. Sorry man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Jayminator wrote: »
    . Sorry gholi this avenue of pleasure has been closed off to me.. Sorry man

2 weddings to go to unfortunately (i'd much rather be playing poker)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

I can't make it now either, barbecue/house party to go to, I was gonna wriggle out of it (bbq) but since everybody's pulling out of this, what's the point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

yeah seen as every one is droping out i dont think there is any point in carrying on with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Gholimoli wrote: »
    yeah seen as every one is droping out i dont think there is any point in carrying on with this.

Pack of wasters the lot of them Gholi. Good effort man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Advertisement