Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any interest in Grudge Match no 3?

Options
  • 03-06-2008 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭

just wondering if there is any interest in another Grudge Match.
    as per other ones the night ends with every one going on the piss and the winner buying first round of drinks.

it will be done on a Sat afternoon and the venue is deffo going to be Lukes .

it will only be a Max of 2 tables.
    it would prob be 250 buyin and all the expences will be paid from the price pool.

if you are interested please reply here and also propose a date for it.
    the ppl who attented the other game will come before new ppl.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Inski for up to 250.

Any Saturday in June I'll make myself available. KO from 18.30 onwards I'd suggest.

Prop betting mandatory. Also live webcams and a book to be run by either BCB or paddypower.

Suggested betting markets:

Chopper v NickyOD last longest
    Jayminator v AKQJT last longest
    Ollieboy v BigD last longest

Also Cardshark v RoundTower pizza bet (if participants are available)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

ollyk1 wrote: »
    Inski for up to 250.

Any Saturday in June I'll make myself available. KO from 18.30 onwards I'd suggest.

Prop betting mandatory. Also live webcams and a book to be run by either BCB or paddypower.

like your input Olly ,you are in should this get going.
    im going to suggest Sat the 21st of June as a provisional date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

ah yeah i should be available for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Sure who do I have a grudge with? I am a peace with everyone on this site..........

Yuletired should play though as should Ste05, everyone hates those 2 muppets, LOL

Sure who do I have a grudge with? I am a peace with everyone on this site..........

Yuletired should play though as should Ste05, everyone hates those 2 muppets, LOL

I refer you to my proposed last longest bet for you Ricky. Worth the price of admission alone tbh!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I spit in your general direction you eastern westener. I am currently in self deconstructing mode after my last 3 tournys ended up with me playing worse than the worst of doughie123 HHs. I expect to be fully functional for this though.

As everyone on this forum is so insignificant to me I can't see how I can actually return your hatred, maybe I will just have to pretend I hate you. Try to get as many chimps and keyboard warriors as possible perhaps we can jostle outside afterwards
    I warn you though my jaw is pure granite. I look forward to a rambunctious night of grudgery.........until then.....I am seething (not as seething as Ollkis jealousy of Ionpaul though)

I refer you to my proposed last longest bet for you Ricky. Worth the price of admission alone tbh!!

Stick a bounty on my head why don't you ;)

I'm also going to sell 75% of my action........

Any takers? :p

YULETIRED wrote: »
    I spit in your general direction you eastern westenerQUOTE]

Thanks mate - I'm actually as Irish as Irish tea or Irish apple pie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

but can you do this Chopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFNPYcv6hkY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

put me down, although i dunno if the tractor will make it that far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

I'll add value if there's space.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

I would thoroughly enjoy beating you all any time between now and the 7th of July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

btw - make it a scalps game, with a decent amount on the scalp, i think that would be more grudge-worthy imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

id def be up for this, depending on the date.

also VERY interested in hearing more about the pizza bet - that could be very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I would be interested, but don't really hold grudges and I doubt anyone holds one against me - unless I make some enemies during our pool night in March, I was unstoppable when slightly drunk! :)

ionapaul wrote: »
    I would be interested, but don't really hold grudges and I doubt anyone holds one against me - unless I make some enemies during our pool night in March, I was unstoppable when slightly drunk! :)

You're a fooking w*anker who over plays pocket pairs..........

I'd be delighted to have you at any table I play at, you are the value :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

should be a 50 scalp imo, and should be doubled if you actually have a grudge.
    i.e. nicky knocks out chooper gets 50 scalp and 50 of the chops.

You're a fooking w*anker who over plays pocket pairs..........

I'd be delighted to have you at any table I play at, you are the value :)
    Ahhh, a nemisis at last! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

thechamp87 wrote: »
    I would thoroughly enjoy beating you all any time between now and the 7th of July.

I ll deffo play this now if AdamoverplayAKFallon is playing... Although no speech play allowed so I ll need to gag myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

Jayminator wrote: »
    I ll deffo play this now if AdamoverplayAKFallon is playing... Although no speech play allowed so I ll need to gag myself....

keep talking Jay, you got the max out of that hand! Don't get yourself down about it.

• Advertisement

Jayminator wrote: »
    You're not even allowed to look at your opponents anymore, that's what I've heard... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

I would like to play in the grudge match and in keeping with previous grudge matches

You are all a shower of tossers with your "Im a better player, floater, stop'n'go merchants"

everyone knows Women are naturally better poker players,

oh and DBC2007 was right........

DBC2007 wrote: »
    failed dealer???watever knobend and i dont even know who wexford is so whatever....i make money on poker and i dont have to work....so dummy i think that qualifies me as a poker player and when did i say i was better than ferguson etc and watever other **** ur talkin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

should be a 50 scalp imo, and should be doubled if you actually have a grudge.
    i.e. nicky knocks out chooper gets 50 scalp and 50 of the chops.

to make it more sick whoever gets knocked out has to immediately sign their name on a €50 note and personally hand it over as the scalp to whoever busted them.

Will enhance the pain of the walk of shame imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

I would certainly like to play in this although I didnt play in the first one so there may not be space available. I cant think of any reason why the field should be limited to 18 players.

Conbro wrote: »
    I would certainly like to play in this although I didnt play in the first one so there may not be space available. I cant think of any reason why the field should be limited to 18 players.

I definitely think yourself and GL2me should have a good 5 hour argument beforehand to make sure we have a truly awesome structure for this event Conor!!

I think the cap on numbers was to ensure plenty of drinking time afterwards and a good structure plus concentrated thrash talking!

For those looking for details the proposed pizza bet involves simply eating the most pizza slices in 3 minutes but also has an added "prize" for cardshark of €5 being hidden under one of the slices...... Simple fun really.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

my friend stavros byrne informed me you're all over aggro busto fish, so inski .
    I want to see the running bet completed this time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

I definitely think yourself and DITpoker should have a good 5 hour argument beforehand to make sure we have a truly awesome structure for this event Conor!!

FYP. Dont EVER make that mistake again.

FYP. Dont EVER make that mistake again.

LMAO :D Ye're both mouthy student types in my book Joe - easy mistake to make really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

fish (that's all of you)

when is this event taking place?

I will grace it with my presence if my demanding social schedule permits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Hammertime wrote: »
    to make it more sick whoever gets knocked out has to immediately sign their name on a €50 note and personally hand it over as the scalp to whoever busted them.

Will enhance the pain of the walk of shame imo.

Quality Idea

Advertisement