Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any interest in Grudge Match no 3?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Lets make GM3 a round of each?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

3.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

I suppose you could justify folding bottom set that way Ricky.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

ok so ,there seems to be quite a bit of interest in this.

the date is more than likely going to be Sat the 21st of June.

we are going to kick it off at 4pm so that by 12 we can all be finished and get pished.

250 buy in is more than enough IMO and as per usual it's going to be winner take all.

as for the structure i was thinking 10K with 40 min levels or 15K with 30 min levels and all blind levels included.

open to suggestion as far as the structure goes.

the game is going to be NLH and that is not going to change.

if any one is interested in running a book ,side bets,last longest etc by all means as far as im concerned it will only make it more interesting.
    the only thing is that i would ask some one with more exp than my self to handle that side of it.

any other suggestions are more than welcome however this is deffo going to be 2 tables max.

at the end i just wanted to say that im going to win this sinmply cuz every one who has shown interest so far is really sh1t at poker and im better than all of you jokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

250 buy in with 50 of it been scalps?

LOL Parrot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I'm INski.
    To hell with you shower of fkrs it's GRUDGETIME! (this took up 20 minutes of my lunchbreak even with with my 1000wpm so I better get HATED some more for this)

Gholimoli -> raises with crap out of position and is a lagtard, his hair looks false to me and I suspect him of being Bisexual due to his girly vocal pitch and I saw him using mascara as a card protector once.
    Smurph -> very very Lucky player and not nearly as good as Bob Battersby who imo is close to a big win. Her peformance at work is under scrutiny due to falling asleep at her desk and dreamily staring at pictures of Danial Craig. Calls people all the time in order to make at least ONE hero call in 12. Will probably be world champ some day. sick sick game. (thanks for the feedback on this one Bob)
    Champ and Semi bluff -> not quite as mokeyboy as Ianmc but chimpy all the same.
    Olliki -> very poor judge of people and his sporadic wins mask a nitty below average player who overachieves occasionaly. He once blinded himself broke in a .50/1 cash game. Women appear to pity him
    Colinbro -> Once smiled in 1989 but it was found to be an abscess in his gums . He has been a grumpy old man since childhood. His Omaha game is similar to the lotto quickpick.
    Chopper -> Needs to win two more tournaments to be at el busto level, currently below el busto and surviving by going to the SE during the tourny breaks and eating the greasy food. His is being watched by staff.
    Ionapaul -> (PPP shill) so tight that he was wrongly accused of stealing 1k chips and using them in subsequent tournys, apprently he forgot there was a 1k chip still clasped tightly in his hand from the last event. The nit is innocent but seedy.
    Jaminator -> is babybust, miscalculated the cost of making a baby and now is terrorising poor degenerates for repayments of 50 euros given to them when he was drunk and babyless, He outed one mans publicly for 45 Euro. . Recently reaquired the christmas box money back from his local binmen who wouldn't take the nappies in the blue bin, Taxi drivers ignore him in all weathers. needs more sleep.
    Goodlucktome -> this guy is Joe Mckinley, need I say more. Pity him for he is Joe.
    BCB -> (PPP shill) has a face like a smacked arse, well his cheeks are anyway.....He was fkd out of pre-school for refusing to get up and dance during musical chairs
    when challenged by the teacher, he told her to go fk herself he wasn't giving up his advantagous position. His is the Jackie Healy Rae of Irish Poker.
    MICKste -> takes a personal dislike to losing a hand and will stare at you until you donk them back to him , even if you are not in a hand with him , you feel uneasy until he has his chips back. I think he's a big girl myself, stare back next time and watch him get a little excited. (left eyebrow moves a little )
    Deadparrot -> This guy would never get on Roy keane team bus, the most unpunctual person I've ever met 2 hours after I was due to meet him. Get's drunk on a half glass of larger.....
    Elstuntman-> This man is living a lie, his interests would captivate the clientele of the George. Has recently returned from his holidays in mickeynos and now prefers to stand rather than sit. A defintie contender for a frilly knickers under the trousers expose.
    I don't know hammertime but from the sounds of his alias his taste in music is sht.

FEEL THE BURN!

say what you like about me I hate myself for numerous reasons so will readily agree.....BUT I'm NOT A CHIMP. .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Ive definitely had the most grudges here so I assume my place is safe

Ive definitely had the most grudges here so I assume my place is safe

i'll show you overaggressive you passive donk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

YULETIRED wrote: »
    I'm INski.

Jaminator -> is babybust, miscalculated the cost of making a baby and now is terrorising poor degenerates for repayments of 50 euros given to them when he was drunk and babyless, He outed one mans publicly for 45 Euro. . Recently reaquired the christmas box money back from his local binmen who wouldn't take the nappies in the blue bin, Taxi drivers ignore him in all weathers. needs more sleep.

I ll out you now you fkr and not the owing money outing but the other sort of outing you man loving chimp homoerectus donk tard...

Mmm I like this aggression

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Deadparrot -> This guy would never get on Roy keane team bus, the most unpunctual person I've ever met 2 hours after I was due to meet him.
    True Get's drunk on a half glass of larger.....This I wholeheartedly refute!

Chinatown motherf*cker you monkey loving ball bag!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

lol donkaments

thechamp87 wrote: »
    keep talking Jay, you got the max out of that hand! Don't get yourself down about it.

This is a weak and predictable comeback response. Grudges are expected to be created in this thread and comments like this just dont cut the mustard...

ps Adam i was seriously so close to slow rolling that hand for the craic. I was gonna announce 2 pair for the funs n da laffs and watch you and O Shea do your stupid dance......Now that may have created a grudge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I'm INski.
    To hell with you shower of fkrs it's GRUDGETIME! (this took up 20 minutes of my lunchbreak even with with my 1000wpm so I better get HATED some more for this)

Gholimoli -> raises with crap out of position and is a lagtard, his hair looks false to me and I suspect him of being Bisexual due to his girly vocal pitch and I saw him using mascara as a card protector once.
    Smurph -> very very Lucky player and not nearly as good as Bob Battersby who imo is close to a big win. Her peformance at work is under scrutiny due to falling asleep at her desk and dreamily staring at pictures of Danial Craig. Calls people all the time in order to make at least ONE hero call in 12. Will probably be world champ some day. sick sick game. (thanks for the feedback on this one Bob)
    Olliki -> very poor judge of people and his sporadic wins mask a nitty below average player who overachieves occasionaly. He once blinded himself broke in a .50/1 cash game. Women appear to pity him
    Colinbro -> Once smiled in 1989 but it was found to be an abscess in his gums . He has been a grumpy old man since childhood. His Omaha game is similar to the lotto quickpick.
    Chopper -> Needs to win two more tournaments to be at el busto level, currently below el busto and surviving by going to the SE during the tourny breaks and eating the greasy food. His is being watched by staff.
    Ionapaul -> (PPP shill) so tight that he was wrongly accused of stealing 1k chips and using them in subsequent tournys, apprently he forgot there was a 1k chip still clasped tightly in his hand from the last event. The nit is innocent but seedy.
    Goodlucktome -> this guy is Joe Mckinley, need I say more. Pity him for he is Joe.
    BCB -> (PPP shill) has a face like a smacked arse, well his cheeks are anyway.....He was fkd out of pre-school for refusing to get up and dance during musical chairs
    when challenged by the teacher, he told her to go fk herself he wasn't giving up his advantagous position. His is the Jackie Healy Rae of Irish Poker.
    MICKste -> takes a personal dislike to losing a hand and will stare at you until you donk them back to him , even if you are not in a hand with him , you feel uneasy until he has his chips back. I think he's a big girl myself, stare back next time and watch him get a little excited. (left eyebrow moves a little )
    Deadparrot -> This guy would never get on Roy keane team bus, the most unpunctual person I've ever met 2 hours after I was due to meet him. Get's drunk on a half glass of larger.....
    Elstuntman-> This man is living a lie, his interests would captivate the clientele of the George. Has recently returned from his holidays in mickeynos and now prefers to stand rather than sit. A defintie contender for a frilly knickers under the trousers expose.
    I don't know hammertime but from the sounds of his alias his taste in music is sht.

FEEL THE BURN!

say what you like about me I hate myself for numerous reasons so will readily agree.....BUT I'm NOT A CHIMP. .

Thats some funny ****, put me down for this a nice party piss up before Vegas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

I'm INski.

FEEL THE BURN!

QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Funny stuff Willie, you rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

depending on dates, i'll play this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

depending on dates, i'll play this

are you expecting to be meeting a girl that evening or what?

k2tim2.png

k2tim2.png

simply class.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

Jayminator wrote: »
    This is a weak and predictable comeback response. Grudges are expected to be created in this thread and comments like this just dont cut the mustard...

ps Adam i was seriously so close to slow rolling that hand for the craic. I was gonna announce 2 pair for the funs n da laffs and watch you and O Shea do your stupid dance......Now that may have created a grudge
    Stupid dance? STUPID DANCE???!!! the quadley dance is a very beautiful part of the game jay. a weak and less experienced player of your standard would not appreciate it in all its beauty.

ha and don't lie Jay, you couldn't even think straight to pull off a slowroll, i could see the steam coming out of your ears due to how you had missed out on an extra €1,200! I think the steam started when I said "well, you've talked me out of raising".

if you would like me to talk you through how you should have played the hand then i'd be happy to when you are railing me at the grudge match. let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

You wondering what its like?

• Advertisement

keep talking Jay, you got the max out of that hand! Don't get yourself down about it.
    Stupid dance? STUPID DANCE???!!! the quadley dance is a very beautiful part of the game jay. a weak and less experienced player of your standard would not appreciate it in all its beauty.

ha and don't lie Jay, you couldn't even think straight to pull off a slowroll, i could see the steam coming out of your ears due to how you had missed out on an extra €1,200! I think the steam started when I said "well, you've talked me out of raising".

if you would like me to talk you through how you should have played the hand then i'd be happy to when you are railing me at the grudge match. let me know.

Firstly you only had €300 behind and you needed that for your college books. My conscience would not allow me take advantage of you students types who are the future of our country therefore convincing you to just call..

Secondly....erm I cant think of anything atm but you do have nice hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

FEEL THE BURN!

This is genius. You should write a book on the Irish poker community as an extension of this post. If you really did all this in 20 minutes then the world is your oyster. wp. However it fails miserably in its objective of getting people to hate you more. If anything Im starting to like you after this. Ul m8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

it just dawned on me that i can't really participate in this game as nobody holds a grudge against me, i would go as far as to say that i'm probably the most loved/respected boardsie there is

thanks all the same and i hope you guys have a splendid jolly time

luv 'n kisses you group of fuktards - i'd nearly walk to dublin in my bare fuking feet for the chance to pwn you fuks

bops!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Conbro wrote: »
    This is genius. You should write a book on the Irish poker community as an extension of this post. If you really did all this in 20 minutes then the world is your oyster. wp. However it fails miserably in its objective of getting people to hate you more. If anything Im starting to like you after this. Ul m8

thanks , but surely most of that stuff writes itself...you've met them it's all true..bunch of tossers In My Opinion..... I'll enjoy taking their monies and yours.

In My Opinion..... I'll enjoy taking their monies and yours.

This simply will not happen.. That is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

im just looking forward to getting ollieboy to get 16k in the middle in a 1k pot on the river, with the worst hand again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

i dont have any grudges! dont think anyone has a grudge against me. maybe a little needle with olly. actually i have a grudge with olly.

i dont have any grudges! dont think anyone has a grudge against me. maybe a little needle with olly. actually i have a grudge with olly.

Well I was going to post in the other thread why tournies are - EV for you Rory BUT tbh I didn't think it needed to be said. However since you've now openly admitted we have a grudge I'll give you a few tips for playing this game.

Stacking off with an overpair when shown top set and doing the loot with "OMG I have an oesfd" on a paired board are just two of your pokah skillz that you might want to reexamine.

Also your metagame when dealing with the ladies is absolutely woeful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

ollyk1 wrote: »
    Well I was going to post in the other thread why tournies are - EV for you Rory BUT tbh it didn't think it needed to be said. Howeve,r since you've now openly admitted we have a grudge I'll give you a few tips for playing this game.

Stacking off with an overpair when shown top set and doing the loot with "OMG I have an oesfd" on a paired board are just two of your pokah skillz that you might want to reexamine.

Also your metagame when dealing with the ladies is absolutely woeful.

I do believe i hit my set on the turn, i knew it was coming, you can only dream of soul reading like that!!!! also i dont ever remember getting it in with an oesfd on a paired board. im like triple h, i am the game. ill teach you how to play someday olly. "I am the documentary on poker!".

look olly, your too nitty. you wont put a chip in without the nuts so i have to let you hit the nuts and then redraw to the nuts on the turn.

you'll be fine though. keep it up slugger.

• Advertisement

I do believe i hit my set on the turn, i knew it was coming, you can only dream of soul reading like that!!!! also i dont ever remember getting it in with an oesfd on a paired board. im like triple h, i am the game. ill teach you how to play someday olly. "I am the documentary on poker!".

LOL it was later in the same session where you hit the two outer where you got €750 in by the turn when I had flopped a house and took you for a little trip to value town.
    look olly, your too nitty. you wont put a chip in without the nuts so i have to let you hit the nuts and then redraw to the nuts on the turn.

you'll be fine though. keep it up slugger.

You are clearly a player with advanced observation skills in that you have finally noticed that I tend to get my money in good and fair play to you for continuing to try to "outplay" me stacking off in an effort to continually outdraw me.

Any truth in the rumour that you've stopped playing live in the SE as BBJ had pwned you three sessions in a row and I had put you on mega tilt by merely inquiring as to how someone could physically play as bad as you?

Advertisement