Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any interest in Grudge Match no 3?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

I do believe i hit my set on the turn, i knew it was coming.

I tried really hard not to laugh when this happened. I don't know why. I hate you olly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

ollyk1 wrote: »
    LOL it was later in the same session where you hit the two outer where you got €750 in by the turn when I had flopped a house and took you for a little trip to value town.

You are clearly a player with advanced observation skills in that you have finally noticed that I tend to get my money in good and fair play to you for continuing to try to "outplay" me stacking off in an effort to continually outdraw me.

Any truth in the rumour that you've stopped playing live in the SE as BBJ had pwned you three sessions in a row and I had put you on mega tilt by merely inquiring as to how someone could physically play as bad as you?

This particular grudge smacks of sexual tension......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

LOL it was later in the same session where you hit the two outer where you got €750 in by the turn when I had flopped a house and took you for a little trip to value town.

You are clearly a player with advanced observation skills in that you have finally noticed that I tend to get my money in good and fair play to you for continuing to try to "outplay" me stacking off in an effort to continually outdraw me.

Any truth in the rumour that you've stopped playing live in the SE as BBJ had pwned you three sessions in a row and I had put you on mega tilt by merely inquiring as to how someone could physically play as bad as you?

i took a little break after my AA got cracked by Ak and by J10 in consecutive sessions. im back now olly, if you wanna take a shot at the big time. i hear you heard that i was on a break and have been in there every chance you get. obviously your whipped like a milkshake so thats not often!!!

that trip to value town was merely advertising. it worked well as you seem to pay me off now all the time. ive taken you out of your comfort zone olly. I am the puppet master...................

Puppet master of you!!! didnt want to sink to insults but you are some rhododendron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

YULETIRED wrote: »
    This particular grudge smacks of sexual tension......

You've always been a little jealous of me Willie ever since Sapphire inquired if I wanted to straddle. It's perfectly understandable. Don't hate the player hate the game.

• Advertisement

wow

that was actually pretty mean.

who's yuletired anyway. i hardly know him.

i'm stumped for words. thought we were just having fun.

thats all.

I tried really hard not to laugh when this happened. I don't know why. I hate you olly.

I know why Ed. It's because I have your money. You can come visit and see it any time you want in the cash game in the SE.

wow

thats all.

Maybe I should have stuck in a smiley. I was only having a laugh Rory I'm sorry if it read like I was serious. I'll delete the post.

I just didn't want to lose the flame war like because I'm a competitive animal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Blip

I know why Ed. It's because I have your money. You can come visit and see it any time you want in the cash game in the SE.

I have nothing to do with the grudge match, but thats brilliant, sry.

You've always been a little jealous of me Willie ever since Sapphire inquired if I wanted to straddle. It's perfectly understandable. Don't hate the player hate the game.

I don't feel jaealous of you Olli, (apart from your fine sense of dress) I have a GRUDGE agianst you. When it comes to grudge matches all gloves are off..... Sapphire asked me if I'd like a straddle however she pouted the word straddle to me whereas she snapped it at you expecting the usual decline.......That was a tough night for me, it can be hard to concentrate when there is a babys arm punching me in the stomach.

After I clean out Jaminators pampers money, your nitty monies are coming my way...

• Advertisement

wow

thats all.

if ya can't stand the heat....GET OFF THE GRUDGE THREAD ALICE.

thats more like it Olli...destroy him.:D

ze good news is I will be away from ze internet for one week...
    so enjoy the hating in my absence.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

thats more like it Olli...destroy him.:D

ze good news is I will be away from ze internet for one week...
    so enjoy the hating in my absence.....

im glad you have finally come to your senses man but i have to say ,i dont think one week is enough for you in the Psycho ward ,i think you need to be admited for at least several weeks in order to have any hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

when there is a babys arm punching me in the stomach.
    sick_pumpkin_2_353x470.jpg

sorry was offline for awhile. i was only joking olly myself. i was playing the wounded animal card. i took no offence. i have a thicker skin than that.

your still in my grudge list though and if this were the wwe i feel a main event hell in a cell style showdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

That would be funny if you'd ever managed to take any significant amount of money off me you horrid nit.
    Just off the top of my head i've dontated more to Yuletired, Spencer, Gholi, BCB, your precious SWAR and most of the other posters in this thread than i've given to you.

You know why? It's because you're a weak passive nit. You don't fold, you surrender. Got some french in you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

your still in my grudge list though and if this were the wwe i feel a main event hell in a cell style showdown.

hell_in_cell.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

ok folks ,can the following ppl plz confirm that they can make it on Sat the 21st at 5pm in Lukes:

Gholimoli
    OllyK1
    BCB
    The Chopper
    Yuletired
    Lazare
    The Champ87
    Semibluff
    IonaPaul
    Goodluck2me
    Jayminator
    Smurph
    Mickste
    El Stuntman
    HJ
    Jackyback
    CArdshark
    AKQJT
    SpencerJames

please confirm your place asap other wise i will have to get some one else in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

with a soft lineup like that, I can hardly refuse...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

I'll be there,

It won't be the same without BOP'S though, ah well,

What about the defending champion BigD (although he has done a bit of a Macspower on it and is officially Mr. slim jim)

I know he has moved to offaly, or somewhere and is in luv, all together now "AAAAA"

If she hasn't buried him under the patio yet, she might let him out..........

oh yeah nearly forgot the photo

BigDragon.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

smurph wrote: »
    I'll be there,

It won't be the same without BOP'S though, ah well,

What about the defending champion BigD (although he has done a bit of a Macspower on it and is officially Mr. slim jim)

I know he has moved to offaly, or somewhere and is in luv, all together now "AAAAA"

If she hasn't buried him under the patio yet, she might let him out..........

isn't one bollix from Offaly enough? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Damnit! Can't make it, heading to Belfast to see Def Leppard / Whitesnake! :) Watch out Belfast, the big hair gangstas are gonna rock that shizzle dizzle like it was 1989...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

I'll be there,

It won't be the same without BOP'S though, ah well...

thanks for the thought smurph (now go wash up ffs)

i think there may have been a little misunderstanding from my earlier post - you see i think i was trying to be a bit too clever and typed some of it in white - now available in red...sarcometers all elbusto??
    it just dawned on me that i can't really participate in this game as nobody holds a grudge against me, i would go as far as to say that i'm probably the most loved/respected boardsie there is

thanks all the same and i hope you guys have a splendid jolly time

luv 'n kisses you group of fuktards - i'd nearly walk to dublin in my bare fuking feet for the chance to pwn you fuks

bops!

i hope that's clearer?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Nope can't make it will by in NY/vegas then

Not sure if Hectorjelly can make it as Westlife are playing in Pearse Stadium

Also

yuletired there is a car boot sale in Tallaght,

http://dublinsouthwest.blogspot.com/2008/03/car-boot-sales-tallaght.html

I'll be in England for it so nope.

I won't be attending this,
    sorry for the change of mind.

pm me Gholimoli if you need reason but I wouldn't feel comfortable playing in it.

cheers

Colette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

i cant make this wkend either - gl to those who do

I won't be attending this,
    sorry for the change of mind.

pm me Gholimoli if you need reason but I wouldn't feel comfortable playing in it.

cheers

Colette

This information could be irrelevant, but Im sure Lukes would provide a separate room for attendee's only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Advertisement