Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you do the day you finish?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Gonna roll up the BIGGEST bliffty and lie out on my trampoline with newton faulkner and iron & wine in my ears..watching the clouds float by....

.....and then throw on a shirt and head into town with the boyos!!!!
    CANT WAIT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 x-katz-x

Aint finished till the 19th after Music bt once im done i'll prbbly run around screamin like a loon nd then drink lots and LOTS of alcohol! Yay! I seriously cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Seriously hurt my insides with as much alcohol has my body can take, hope I don't pass out before 11 o'clock, then fall into a taxi with my address written on my hand, hoping it is not sweated off I will show it to the taxi man, with a pat on the shoulder I will be on my way home to a life without any memories of the leaving cert.

Then hope somebody reminds me that I gota go get my results ! ! ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

Hmmmm.... Go home, put on HIGH TILL I DIE or STILL BALLIN , put in my Wow gamecard and gank 12 year old alliance kids for 3 days straight :D

fixed.

then when my friends are done we'll paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrtttayyyyy cuz im finished monday physics paper

Advertisement