Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you do the day you finish?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

*ponders* Before The Bouncers..

Would It Work?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

And hang around inside, yeah. If youre going with someone overage you should be okay. I did it Saturday night for Save Your Breath. Either that or go in through DiFontaines and leg it ha.

Hehe.

Sadly My Overage Friend Looks Underage..

Hmmm I Might Give It A Shot Anyway.

Mucho Thank You!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I know the lads from Demented.

Hmmm.... Do you know them well?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 BonBon101

Going out the 14th to watch nearly all my friends get pissed then finished the 17th with accounting!:D.Im going to go home,get food,get the car,straight to the offy,load it up,head upto someones house and drink the night away!Then a huge one again on the 21st!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Monday the 16th, Tech Drawing Paper 2.
    I will Run out the door

Shout, "FREEDOM"

Stroll to the Offo, buy a shoulder.
    Burn Othello,
    Have a poker game or a session, or whatever way the wind takes me!

It is so close now, the thought of being free just makes me feel.....ooh....ooh orgasmic ;)

Hey To those of you who have Bebo I have a Skin thats related to Finishing the L.C. I haven't uploaded it yet as it is Strictly for when the L.C is over! Its a great animation and you will ALL appreciate it as it is so Necessary for US.This is my Bebo! I will release it on Friday 13th or sum time dat wkend! You must add it especially if ure goin to Oxygen and Crete! :D:D

How wonderful Oxygen will be again! Anyway thats another topic that i shouldn't have brought up in here. Why am I still typing, I have said what ive wanted to say. I should be revising!
    Shut up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Just added ya there barcoe :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭hippety-pippety

oh god, the thought makes me giddy with longing..
    i finish on the 19th, the day after my 18th birthday!
    so big house party for my 18th on fri 20th i should think. OMG I CANT WAIT TO BE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool parsley i'll drop u a comment da day its up!
    u are goin oxygen and crete? :rolleyes:

and

hippety-pippety,
    wheres this party at ?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭hippety-pippety

:) nice try..

ooh i'm goin to ox aswel!! cant wait.. but this year i will stay dry, my sleeping bag & tent WILL be dry on the inside. (last year ws a bit of a nightmare)

• Advertisement

barcoe4 wrote: »
    cool parsley i'll drop u a comment da day its up!
    u are goin oxygen and crete? :rolleyes:

Nope but I'm going to neil young and barcelona :pac: Sher fúck it. :rolleyes:

:) nice try..

ooh i'm goin to ox aswel!! cant wait.. but this year i will stay dry, my sleeping bag & tent WILL be dry on the inside. (last year ws a bit of a nightmare)

Tell me about it, a few baby whipes and your sorted!!! It is going to be unreal again!! Wooo

anyway, the topic of this post, after leaving cert........

anyway, the topic of this post, after leaving cert........

...a three month heroin-fueled bender.

erhh, I think you should Speak to Frank

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Hmmm.... Do you know them well?

Ehm, yeah pretty well, why?

erhh, I think you should Speak to Frank

:D

I don't need to ring someone just to tell me how great class A drugs are! :pac: :p

Ya just know the Garda will find this thread and Put you under a vest!:rolleyes:

did i say vest?

i meant rest, they will put u under a rest because you will need one after running away from them for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

did i say vest?

i meant rest, they will put u under a rest because you will need one after running away from them for ages!
    haha maybe you should talk to frank.

who says i haven't?

• Advertisement

1huge1 wrote: »
    haha maybe you should talk to frank.

Lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'm gonna go on an absolute mad one and get so locked I'll forget where I live .. and then hopefully run into a teacher! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

do you know if they do metal gigs or is it just dbh sort of hardcore punky gigs?

sorry bout the nature of this post btw...however such serendipity cannot be ignored...

I'm gonna go on an absolute mad one and get so locked I'll forget where I live .. and then hopefully run into a teacher! :D

Sounds good, I'll have one of those too! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eyresquare

im finished on the 11th...wierd ya?none of my friends will be finished for a few days so im wondering what i can do.i might just have a nice sleep/get drunk

anyone know how to start a thread....im kinda new.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

When I finish my Leaving Cert next year, I will probably say something along the lines of "Now to fight crime". I'm sure you will all hear about the assaults on 17 year old drinkers that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Hmmmm.... Go home, put on Lynyrd Skynyrd CD, put in my Wow gamecard(its been sitting around soo long) and gank horde for 3 days straight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Ronanc1

HA Barcoe looking forward to english hahah miss duigo too ?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

eyresquare wrote: »
    im finished on the 11th...wierd ya?none of my friends will be finished for a few days so im wondering what i can do.i might just have a nice sleep/get drunk

anyone know how to start a thread....im kinda new.thanks
    When in the message board (with all the topics) look up at the top left and there is a icon called ''new thread''

• Advertisement

I'm gonna find the loudest stereo I can and blast out Freedom by RATM. :pac:

Advertisement