Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you do the day you finish?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 TheRightfulHeir

Yep, the 12th for me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well im finished the 13th, just in time to enjoy that weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I finish that monday. so chances are I'll still be "out" as other people finish their exams in the following days. It will be a mad accumulative party!!

I actually cant believe its almost here... That beautiful beautiful day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

I finish that monday. so chances are I'll still be "out" as other people finish their exams in the following days. It will be a mad accumulative party!!

I actually cant believe its almost here... That beautiful beautiful day!!
    Speaking of beautiful days, Im finding it terribly hard to study in this weather. its torture
    imagine how bad it will be to sit the exams in this weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

I'm finished at 4pm on the 20th after Applied Maths. after that it's two weeks of warm-up drinking for interrailling! omg 20 days and its over...

• Advertisement

maybe its just me...but I LIKE doing the exams in fine weather.

I mean finishing each day, walking out into beaming sunlight would be a lot nicer than having to do English paper 2 AND walk home in the rain..

That was the best thing about the J.C..The great weather, just lazin about inbetween exams!

Can anyone else not wait for it to start??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

DieselQueen You're Not Anything To Do With The Band Are You??

Mark200 wrote: »
    If the exams go well, then throw away all my books. .

I thought my exams had gone well last year.. BURNED my books!!

Baaaaaaaaaaad idea.. when I had to fork out for the EXACT SAME BOOKS this year! :(:D

Omg. That Sucks So Bad.

Forgive Me For Finding It A Tad Hilarious Though.. :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

Finished on the 12th and my friend is having a giant party on the 28th! So that gives me time to scrape some cash together for drinks.

Then forget about everything until the results come, and prepare for our Debs! (same day as my birthday - 20th August) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭KERPAL

Finished on the 18th, but ive week between my last two exams, so will be having a few pre-finishing sessions, then the 18th, it all begins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LCFin.yay

I finish on the 20th :D I'm getting my hair done and then going out for dinner haha yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

Pros of going to school on leeson street: leave exam go to stevens green and in the sun and camp out with twice my weight in booze :)
    I'm not finished till the 18th :)

sure am.... in fact i am the guitarist... am i to take it, that you are tasha of wicklow fame?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

That was the best thing about the J.C..The great weather, just lazin about inbetween exams!
    Yeah true, the breaks during the JC were great. I've only got one "break" during the LC though, I only have 1 exam on most days. Alas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

I'm just gonna BLAST AC/DC out of something very loud and scream along to it.
    Then I'll probably sleep as I can't these days!

sure am.... in fact i am the guitarist... am i to take it, that you are tasha of wicklow fame?

Lol I'm Trying To Figure It Out...

Andy?

the one and only! haha fancy seeing you here! what day do YOU finish?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Finished on the 19th after Music.

Getting into the car, throwing on some Brand New, possibly Soco Amaretto Lime, and then going to have about 25 of the aforementioned drink.

BRING IT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

finished 11th,gatt from wed to sunday non stop gunna be UNREAL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭KERPAL

Might just start drinking now, might be the only way to get me through it

Oh I forgot, going to see Comeback Kid on the 16th aswell. Mid exam stress reliever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

gat creation nightclub bang floor then planet love spain christy moore electric picnic!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭LayLay

I finish on the 17th with accounting.

Oh I forgot, going to see Comeback Kid on the 16th aswell. Mid exam stress reliever.

I Am Amazingly Jealous Of You..

I'm Finished On The 12th And Can't See Them The 16th In Dorans Cause I Won't Have ID Til July..

Andy: I Finish The 12th With An Exam I'm Gonna Fail With Flying Colours!

What About You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blondynic

im fin on the 12th and got nearly a week off till i have musci it kinda sucks but ill celebrate the weekend 14th newayz!!:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Getting into the car, throwing on some Brand New, possibly Soco Amaretto Lime, and then going to have about 25 of the aforementioned drink.
    Excellent song.

tasha1 wrote: »
    I Am Amazingly Jealous Of You..

I'm Finished On The 12th And Can't See Them The 16th In Dorans Cause I Won't Have ID Til July..

Andy: I Finish The 12th With An Exam I'm Gonna Fail With Flying Colours!

What About You?

If you really want to get in I can try my luck getting you in.

How Would That Work....?

Sounds Interesting!

I Have Shiz Fake Id..

• Advertisement

Im only 17 and I usually get in grand, I know the lads from Demented and most of the bands. Head in early,before the bouncers. Help carry in some gear,or get a sisters ID or something. If your fake ID is anyway decent you should be fine.

Advertisement