Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you do the day you finish?

Options
  • 30-05-2008 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Me? Drive home with Lynard Skynard's "Freebird" on loud - then MGS4. Finally.

(I'm the only person that finishes on Monday 16th in my school so there's nothing else going on - that's the Friday)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Start studying for college of course!

Nah, I imagine whatever I do will involve copious amount of alcohol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

The Walsho wrote: »
    alcohol.

Too right, I wish I was finished on the Friday now, I'll be somewhat settled come then having had 4 days off.

Well.. I finish on the 12th with Biology! Woop!

All my friends will be waiting for me, vodka bottles firmly attached to their hands.. then.. I think a party is in order for me and my other friend, having sat the leaving cert twice. Drunkiness will follow.

12th? That's tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

Finished on the 17th but not 18 until the 21st so I think I 'll sleep until Friday night and go out then for 3 months ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Dancing madly through the streets of Cork, throwing notes and highlighter pens and articles of uniform at passersby madly as I go.

Then, the alcohol.

kaki wrote: »
    Dancing madly through the streets of Cork, throwing notes and highlighter pens and articles of uniform at passersby madly as I go.

Then, the alcohol.
    May I join you? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Well I'm finished the very last exam. And the engineering crew (inc me) are done that morning so there will be partying. And how bad to.

Im hate to be an Irish person in terms of booze, but a pint of Guinness wont go astray after the exams. Hmmm...alive inside...

Heh, I finish on the 17th also. They do say debauchery is always better when there's a crowd...

Heh, I finish on the 17th also. They do say debauchery is always better when there's a crowd...
    What school you in if you dont mind me asking :confused:

• Advertisement

turgon wrote: »
    Well I'm finished the very last exam. And the engineering crew (inc me) are done that morning so there will be partying. And how bad to.

I don't do Engineering, but I'll be joining the lads for a few straight after it, and then some drunken golfing! That's the plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I'm finished on Friday the 20th, most of the parties are before that, because only two people in the school do Applied Maths. The girls in my music class were trying to convince me to go out on Thursday night to celebrate with them, but Applied Maths really demands an alert mind.

I'll frolick home, hugging lampposts and charming wild animals. Then I'll probably head up to see my boyfriend. Lucky bastard doesn't have any exams...

St. Al's, in the city. Aka "whores on the hill", even though the school itself is on flat ground :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

If the exams go well, then throw away all my books. If they don't go well, put them in a safe place in the fear of having to repeat.

But despite which one I have to do, alcohol will either be used as a celebration or to drown sorrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

fivetwenty wrote: »
    Too right, I wish I was finished on the Friday now, I'll be somewhat settled come then having had 4 days off.

Just drink for the 4 days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

SATC, then TO THE OFFY :D club club party party!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Nothing too special, go to lough gur with the people who are finished the firday the 13th or before, have a good laugh there then head out to different places... thats probably how it'll end up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tramoredude

Friends --> Off licence --> Bulmers --> Guitar Hero --> YES

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

I'm finished the 11th... Then back the 20th for Ag science... Then my driving test the next day... Fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

When I get out of Applied Maths, I'll probably go collapse on the grass somewhere and laugh to myself in the sunshine. It better be sunny on the 20th.

After that, who knows. I think a guy in my year is having his 18th that night, so I'll probably go along to that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

P A R T A Y
    and look for a job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Stephen90

Whatever yez do... Dont get so wasted ya poo in the urinal of yer local and get abaared for life with a bounty on yer head next time yer spoted near it....

......... a .... mate.... of mine did that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

St. Al's, in the city. Aka "whores on the hill", even though the school itself is on flat ground :D

I thought StAngela's were whores on the hill.
    And Scoil Muire are "collars up knickers down"
    Anyone else know??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Im finished the 12th as well. Its a half day as well. Whoo Hoo!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

Im thinking rip off the uniform and slip into something a little more.. SUMMERY. Beach, cans , everyone, then walk back into town in time for the club.Most will be paryletic w/ drink , i'll be crazy on air and happiness, and off course a few shots.. let's be honest here. Think I might run around town a bit too.. the usual making a gookbag outta yourself to all the locals. Bless .

Not free until Music is over though.. well darn. 19th baby.

I'm so happy just writing this post! The thought alone is just so magical and fantabulous! Hurrah!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Nato!

It will be like the grad X 10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I am quite seriously thinking of dropping religion (for next year) so i can finish earlier (its not like its a real subject anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I ain't done till the 20th either, stupid applied maths. :( And there's only 4 or 5 people in my school that do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Cost Boy!!

I'm finished on the 16th after physics. Then I'll probably go home get into bed and wake up the next day sometime!! On the Tuesday i'm going to tralee with my boyfriend for a couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SmellySockies.

I'm finished on the 12th so drink for the the few days and make up for the lack of alcohol this year then I'm off to Pisa on the 16th :D:D

Advertisement