Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Thats fantastic service Dakota, less than 2 minutes waiting time :D:D

Appreciated :)

We aim to please!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Shamble on over to Hensler Walk and we'll rev ya. No problem at all. Its just a couple blocks West of where you currently are.

Im there now. with 5 Ap left. hope im healed soon. If not ill be there oll night and will be left out in the open.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

seanhowlin wrote: »
    Im there now. with 5 Ap left. hope im healed soon. If not ill be there oll night and will be left out in the open.

Oops, sorry sean, I think I might have just attacked you :o

I forgot where I was :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

I was zedified :( Im at boormans walk by myself so i can be pointed out

wheres the nearest necro tech building? and wheres the nearest place for reliable ammo these days?

What the hell am i going to do with this find?

Searching the building, you find a crucifix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Only found 1 needle and blew too many AP to rev anyone right away. I will as soon as I'm able.

Necrotech - Jillard NT is powered and EHB.
    Ammo - unsure. Woodroffe Mall was secure and powered a couple days ago. I'll be heading up that way before too long again.

Oops, sorry sean, I think I might have just attacked you :o

I forgot where I was :o

Come here till i bite you!

Did i put up much of a fight?

Come here till i bite you!

Did i put up much of a fight?

I just completely forgot I had moved up to Hensler to be revived,so I stood up and thought I was still in the same place I had died and you were the zombie who had killed me! :D So I was looking forward to getting some revenge and took off about half your health when I realised what was actually going on. I tried to send someone up from Barnerd Way to help you afterwards though.

If anyone is up in Woodroffe Mall keep an eye out for a PKer named Wingless Butterfly, I have a score to settle with that one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    I was zedified :( Im at boormans walk by myself so i can be pointed out

wheres the nearest necro tech building? and wheres the nearest place for reliable ammo these days?

I jabbed you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

5 zombies in vigo, time to leg it lads

• Advertisement

I have free runnings but there is still a few buildings that i cant enter. it ways they are too Heavily barricaded

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I have free runnings but there is still a few buildings that i cant enter. it ways they are too Heavily barricaded

You can enter by first entering a building that is Very Strongly Barricaded or less, even ruined. Once in, you can hop into buildings above VSB.

phill106 wrote: »
    5 zombies in vigo, time to leg it lads

Bony the building you're in at the moment only has the door closed with a couple of zeds outside

thanks, was trying to cade it to help those in there, moving on more now

one zombie and cades down in vigor, shot him a few but out of ap if someone can kill and cade! im 1s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

just took down the Z in vigors, but I'm a z myself :P
    need a jabaroony please

Im at the hospital sw of vigor, caded it up to vsb, gennie is running if anyone cares to visit.

update, dont go into george hospital, cades down, and i just got dragged out. Im alive elsewhere now :)

I've been PKed so many times recently, so frustrating

Notice there seems to be a zombie uprising atm? So many areas are covered in them!

• Advertisement

Yeah the west seems to be completely gone, when I started off the sw corner was the safest place you could be, now its completely red.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

started playing today.......anyone else here in edgecombe?
    any advice on where to head.....what to do
    Im a medic, set up a safehouse, theres another guy in here but he's inactive
    how can i baricade a building?

daz801 wrote: »

things to do.. well staying alive is the most important :pac:
    Find a nearby hospital, preferable one with power and then search for a few first aid kits and start healing people, it shouldn't be too hard to find people in need of help at the moment.

I think barricade building is a skill, but its not that important at the start. Get the Free Running skill first as the lets you move between buildings without stepping outside, then diagnosis. Once you have them its you'll be set.

Where to head to...well, at the moment it's not the safest 'burb, but The Boardsie's are in Kempsterbank, not too far from Edgecombe, to the SW. You can come that way when it's safer (high zed numbers there at the moment), and we can help you level up. Seeing as Edgecombe is green on the map, you'd probably have better luck finding a hospital up there so you can get FAK's right now as well.

What Riffmongous said is good advice though - get free running first, then go for diagnosis. And yeah, barricading is a skill you have to buy - but as stated, it's definitely not important to have right from the start.

i've worked my way down to crowbank about half way......turns out i was just on the border....I'm going to try make it to Kempsterbank some time tomorrow, I should have enough ap to get to vigors motel in 10-11 hours time

I'm a pistol man myself, I find the shotgun just eats up the AP. A fire axe is pretty handy to have too once you get a few levels.

i've worked my way down to crowbank about half way......turns out i was just on the border....I'm going to try make it to Kempsterbank some time tomorrow, I should have enough ap to get to vigors motel in 10-11 hours time

Here's a danger map,

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Suburb

be very careful about moving into red/dark orange areas until you get free running, it will be very hard to find a building you can get into since most will be either ruined or extremely heavily barricaded. And revives are getting pretty hard to come by in some areas. Make sure you have loads of AP so you can get out again if there are no safe buildings.

ah maaan......just found out im a z now :(
    any way back

any way back

Thats annoying, either find a local revive point using the wiki, or I'd say head to Kempsterbank anyway and someone here should be able to revive you. Move to Hensler Walk (I think) in Kempsterbank. If you get there and your waiting, use your AP to try get some exp and get the Lurching Gait and Ankle Grab skills as they will be very useful in the long run.

• Advertisement

any way back

If you link your profile here so we know who you are in game, it'll be easier for one of us to revive you at Hensler, if that's where you go. I've got fak's and needles and I'm not too far away.

Advertisement