Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drugs are they the answer ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

im glad Daithi the skag bag is in oz, otherwise iwould have toworry about him stealing my tv as well as my blinds.

Surely time for a forum intervention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

im glad Daithi the skag bag is in oz, otherwise iwould have toworry about him stealing my tv as well as my blinds.

Looks like he has taken to defrauding those poor innocent Aussies dry (no doubt also adopting the ol Aborigine petrol can around the neck trick) :
    www.responsiblegambling.org/staffsearch/library_news_results_details.cfm?intID=11464

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Daithi is in Scotland I thought? He's getting on quite well.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=T3g9nTOV9KM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Funniest thread Ive read in a while.

Ted I salute you. Seriously though bad beat on Hotspur thing. What are the odds huh?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sorry I havent responded to this thread for a few days.

I was on a smack bender....

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

+1 for drugs forum. Wha... poker...huh? oO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Tight Ted wrote: »

I'm lead to believe by your reply that you do heroin Daithio, or do you have friends who do the drug? If you do, can you say with your hand on your heart that it is safer and less habit forming that alcohol?

this is crying out to be in a signature

Advertisement