Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭wally79

Regular indoor game off because of exams.

Anyone need a player on Tuesday evenings for the next few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jdaniel_84

MFTC2011 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm looking for lads to play in a regular friendly 5-a-side game in Cork City. Two games available. Mondays & Thursdays 7-8pm.
    If Interested drop me a PM.

Thanks

I am from Costa Rica, I moved to Cork 2 months ago and I would really like to play football here, I used to play 2 or 3 times a week back home.

I play forward, but I can adapt to any position.

If anybody is looking for a player please contact me.

ing.daniel.aguilar@gmail.com

I will reply ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

player wanted for this wed 4th July astropark tallaght 7:30pm ko? 6 a side. pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 j2606

Hi,

I'm looking for a Sunday team for next season. Live in Sandyford so any team within 20 minutes of there would be suitable. I'm a 32 year old defender with a dodgy groin and a couple of other niggling injuries, looking for a standard just above rubbish, PM me or post in here if you're looking for players.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭stepinnman

Fairly desperate last minute stuff here but have just had notification of a change of fixture for a game tonight in town at 6:45. One more outfield player needed. PM me quick if you're interested!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 jdaniel_84

Hey

I live in Cork City Centre, give me a call if you need a player

087-1165611

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vinny DOLLY FC

Dollymount FC have started Pre season Training

Monday and Wednesdays St Ann's Park

Contact Vinny at fallonvinny@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭teamdresch

Any 11-a-side astro teams near Dublin 4 looking for players?
    Haven't played 11-a-side in a few years, would like to get back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 riproar37

Sallynoggin Pearse Fc in Dun Laoghaire are looking to recruit players for the upcoming season. We have 2 teams who play in the leinster senior league saturday and sunday divisions.Experienced players need only apply or young players who have just finished underage football.

Ring or text brian on
    O861075690

• Registered Users Posts: 2 riproar37

phone or texts only as i dont log in here very often

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Jboyone

We're looking for a few lads to join our indoor 5 a side game in loughlinstown centre on wednesday nights - mixed ages / skill levels etc
    Casual standard, just a bit of fun and some exercise

PM me if you're interested

John

• Registered Users Posts: 31 raycre

We're stuck for 1 player for today at 8pm in Celbridge... Decent standard & fitness levels needed. Pm me if interested. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

I am trying to organise a weekly game of ball on the northside of the city.

I've been trying to get a regular 10 but can never get it weekly. Does anyone else have the same problem and fancing merging? I can get 4/5/6 to play probably every week around the northside of the city. Around Finglas/Cabra/Santry/Glasnevin D7/D9/D11 would be ideal but open to offers at this stage!

Only catch is that it would have to be a 9pm game as some work into the evenings.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dani0209

Hi.

I am setting up a game of astro 5v5 or 6v6. Thursday evenings.

Location will be Tallagh/ Irishtown or astropark. To be established.

Please drop me a PM if interested!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

Looking to get a game going in castledermot or Carlow. Just for fun and fitness not serious. Anyone interested send a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Looking for a game on Tues or thurs night in Tallaght Astro park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I'm 23, fit and looking for a sat or sunday team.

Haven't played in a few years due to work commintments but am now available weekends and dying to get back playing football.

In the Dublin Region, preferably the northside or Sandyford

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lukeage

Looking for 1-2 players for 8pm game at Sportsco, Ringsend (Dublin).

We're a mixture of abilities & a few different nationalities. Most in 20's or early 30's.

Let me know if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chocmad

Hi,

I've got a team based in Dublin City South - around Ranelagh.
    We're fairly poor.
    We're looking to play another 11 a side team on Astro - possibly at UCD - Belfield on a weekday night.

If you a team to play us - let me know thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ricko187

Looking for a causal 5 a side in Dublin city center or south Dublin, most evenings suit till September then Tuesday/Wednesday evenings suit best. 25 y/o who hasn't played in a few years! PM if you are looking for player!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

I play most weeks on Monday and Thursdays at 9.30pm at Bishoptown/CIT in Cork if anybody interested in joining the mailing list/fb group

I'd also be playing other games if anyone else in Cork seeks players.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Soups123

Taylor365 wrote: »
    I'm 23, fit and looking for a sat or sunday team.

Haven't played in a few years due to work commintments but am now available weekends and dying to get back playing football.

In the Dublin Region, preferably the northside or Sandyford

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Soups123

Hi All

If any of you are looking for a team on the northside (Clontarf/Fairview) Training Tuesday and Thursday, matches on Saturday drop me a PM and I will provide details.

We have two teams and two different levels, private pitch, facilities and training.

Thanks
    Soups

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭padzer

Hey,

Recently moved to the northside of dublin and had to pack in my regular games on the southside as it was too far to travel.

Was playing astro 3 times a week....now i have nothing.

If anyone is stuck for a player northside....give me a shout.

Nice1,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭FunkDrummer

All slots filled for this week, but we are usually looking for people every Thursday and regular players can pay the block and get their game cheaper

PM me your email address and I'll add you to the list, you'll get an email every Friday and it's first come first served.

Original message below:

We are a few bodies short for a game in Irishtown Astro Pitches (NOT SPORTSCO, THE CAGED PITCHES INSIDE IRISHTOWN STADIUM - THE GREEN ARROW ON THIS LINK: http://goo.gl/maps/4QKl )

Anyway, it's €7 a head and we need 1 to make it 4-a-side or 3 to make it 5-a-side with a stick-goalie. Any interested parties PM me your number and I will call you today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 alfaealba

Need to pick up my fitness again, looking for friendly 5's game in Celbridge Leixslip area. Available weeknights and Sunday. PM if needing a player.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Looking for a 5-a-side game in Irishtown / Loughlinstown

I'm not that great a player, just like the game and looking to get some exercise so any friendly game not taken too seriously will suit

If anyone's looking for players drop me a PM

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,532 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mondays and Thursdays at 7pm in Loughlinstown centre.

Looking for a few extra people to make up our 6/7 a side games. Average fitness, mixed skill level, mixed age and multiple nationalities. We have a single set of bibs.

Please PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dossier

We have a regular game in Irishtown stadium at 7pm on Mondays. PM if interested in playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭padzer

padzer wrote: »
    Hey,

Recently moved to the northside of dublin and had to pack in my regular games on the southside as it was too far to travel.

Was playing astro 3 times a week....now i have nothing.

If anyone is stuck for a player northside....give me a shout.

Nice1,

Some serious tumbleweed blowing around in here....

Advertisement