Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Weekly 5-a-side in the Postal Club, Kiltipper Road, D24 looking for a couple of new regular players. Wednesdays at 9pm for one hour, €5 per man per week. Open to all standards. Just PM me if interested either in playing regularly or just checking it out.

Hi Frank what standard of player is there at the postal club. I'm just looking for a kickaround and the postal club is pretty close so I'd be interested.

W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

A used-to-be-decent-havent-played-in-about-5 years guy looking for a late week night or anytime weekend outdoor game.
    anywhere in south city would suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Looking for some sort of footie that is played weekdays or very late on weekends. I work saturdays/sundays so most things seems to be out for me. Used to play UCD superleague but thats only morning weekend games so thats out. Even just an astro kickabout would be fine. Located near D22 preferbly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just moved to D18 and looking for a local team 11 a-side. Still playing LSL Sat/Sun with current team (havent signed) but traveling is a pain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Celt501

Looking for 2 players for Indoor football in Gormanstown College on thurs nites at 8 til 9.30...!!! startin from 2nd Sept until mid Dec!!! Cost of 60 euro for term...!! Let me know if interested..!!!!

• Advertisement

Celt501 wrote: »
    Looking for 2 players for Indoor football in Gormanstown College on thurs nites at 8 til 9.30...!!! startin from 2nd Sept until mid Dec!!! Cost of 60 euro for term...!! Let me know if interested..!!!!

Where is Gormanstown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Celt501

round 10 minute drive north of Balbriggan...!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jharkin

Hello,
    I'm looking for a keeper for an 11 A Side team playing in Wesley College Dundrum on Monday nights.
    Please PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Coolbreeze2809

Any teams in South Dublin looking for a keeper? I'm 20 last club was St. Josephs Boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Any teams in South Dublin looking for a keeper? I'm 20 last club was St. Josephs Boys.

Hi Coolbreeze,
    My team are looking for a keeper. I sent you a PM there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tigerman2k

Hello!

I am part of a 5/6 a side game that takes place each saturday at 12 in Sportsco which is located next door to the Shelbourne dog track, Ringsend.

We have been going for about 6 years during which many lads have come and gone and require a couple of new recruits. Most of the lads have been found through the likes of Boards.ie so you won't feel like an outsider for long.

We sign up quarterly at a cost of €40 per man. We are aged from late twenties to early thirties and the standard is fairly average.

If you are intersested please get in touch, Chris.

tighechris@yahoo.co.uk

086 804 9728

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Brendn

Any clubs in Limerick City looking for a keeper? dying to get back in the game but im finding it hard to get in contact numbers and the sort for teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Looking for 2/3 extra players for UCD at 6 on a Thursday. Play in the cages there and have a group of 12 but realistically need to have bout 15 players available.

Season is for 6 months and should be around the €90 mark but depends on the final numbers. Any other questions just let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 markdl

Hi. 30 yr old looking to play 11-a-side on Saturdays. Ideally Kimmage/Walkinstown/Crumlin area, but willing to travel. haven't played for a number of years, apart from the odd astro game, but fitness is fairly decent as keep myself active.

Qwerty27 wrote: »
    Looking for 2/3 extra players for UCD at 6 on a Thursday. Play in the cages there and have a group of 12 but realistically need to have bout 15 players available.

Season is for 6 months and should be around the €90 mark but depends on the final numbers. Any other questions just let me know!

Should be able to count me in on this....will let you know for definite :)

6-7 every week is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭caffrey

Qwerty27 wrote: »

I would be interested in this if there is still space. A friend might be interested also.

Mope wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I am moving to a new place and wondering are there some lads who are gathering for a game. Don't matter which format 5-a-side or 11-a-side.
    Some where around Dublin 3. Could travel more if there's game :]

Thanks

Hi,

We play at 12am on a saturday and need a couple of players for a friendly 5 a side. We're in ringsend which is just over the bridge from Clontarf. We play in Sportsco to be exact.

Drop me an email if interested,

tighechris@yahoo.co.uk

markdl wrote: »
    Hi. 30 yr old looking to play 11-a-side on Saturdays. Ideally Kimmage/Walkinstown/Crumlin area, but willing to travel. haven't played for a number of years, apart from the odd astro game, but fitness is fairly decent as keep myself active.

If Ringsend isn't too far drop me an email.

tighechris@yahoo.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 9 macpatch

Hi there,

I'm looking to join a team (5 a side or 11 a side) that plays games on Sunday (day or evening) or Monday/Tuesday evenings. Haven't played for for a team for a few years but would love to get back into it. I used to play right midfield or up front and am decent enough and fairly fit. Living in Dublin 8 but will travel to D2, D4, D6-anywhere around those area really. Also I'm working in Dun Laoghaire so would also be able to play out around there. Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

Anyone know of any women's teams or groups in the Dublin or Wicklow area? Just something for a bit of fun. It would have to be Mondays or weekends as I work late during the week. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭thisguy

Hi, im new to Dublin and looking to play a bit of 5 or 6 a side on the weekends. Can play the odd night during the week as well. Living in rathmines but dont mind travelling a bit. If there's anybody looking for players id appreciate the info. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Mope

thisguy wrote: »
    Hi, im new to Dublin and looking to play a bit of 5 or 6 a side on the weekends. Can play the odd night during the week as well. Living in rathmines but dont mind travelling a bit. If there's anybody looking for players id appreciate the info. Thanks.

You are always welcome Sundays @ Blanchardstown, Damastown Way.
    Coordinates of pitch is (Maps.google.com): 53.407716,-6.404793. Pitch is the first one on the left hand side if you drive from Ladyswell Rd.
    Game starts around 12 at noon. No Charge for game.
    5 - 8 a side games... some times 11 a side.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭underpants

Hi,

there's a new 6-a-side league starting up in NUI Maynooth in the next few weeks. I'm trying to get a team together. Nothing serious, just for a bit of craic.
    Matchs will take place on Sunday afternoons.

If anyone is interested then pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Skywalker7

Hi,

Indoor football team is looking for a goalkeeper.

Location - Terenure College (Dublin 6)

Time - 7pm today

Game duration 40 mins.

6 a side. Decent team. Competitive.

Let me know asap.

Thanks

F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭happymondays

Looking for a 5 side game near sandyford, evenings or weekends?
    30 and trying to get fit so noting too serious, Just a bit of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭PurpleBee

....for a willing goalkeeper, for a 6 a side team in sandymount, games are 6-8 on mondays, an hour long, social standard league, and......its FREE! for the goalie, with possible alcohol related inducements, PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Mope wrote: »
    You are always welcome Sundays @ Blanchardstown, Damastown Way.
    Coordinates of pitch is (Maps.google.com): 53.407716,-6.404793. Pitch is the first one on the left hand side if you drive from Ladyswell Rd.
    Game starts around 12 at noon. No Charge for game.
    5 - 8 a side games... some times 11 a side.
    Are ya still looking for people for this? Is it grass or astro?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭TunaSaladBB

Anyone keen to play 7-a-side this Tuesday at 5 in UCD? Short a few lads so PM me if you're keen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DaveATT

Hi,I'm looking for an 11 a side team anywhere around west dublin or anywhere on the bus route from maynooth to ballyfermot...it can be as laid back as possible I don't mind.I've been playing intermediate and major in the Leinster senior league since I was 18,I'm 20 now but I can't commit to tuesday and thursday training anymore because I'm in 3rd year of physiotherapy and am on clinical placement so any team that trains mon or wed or friday and play at the weekend would be great.
    Thanks,
    Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Mope

Are ya still looking for people for this? Is it grass or astro?

Hi, it's 100% pure grass :cool:
    Come in and play
    Was there today, we played 11x11. Later few went home and we played 3x3 with lads who had some juice left :)

Cheers

Advertisement