Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Hey lads,

Looking for a weekly game myself, I will be in Limerick for Summer so somewhere around UL would be nice and handy !

Used to play professionally but have since done my knee in, so looking for a laid back game once or twice a week so I can hopefully test the knee to see how its holding up (getting my sixth operation this Summer) and get my head back into the game so I can hopefully get on my Uni team next year !

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TevezAnto

Hi Lads,

I run a game on a Tuesday (6pm) ,Thursday(7pm) and Sunday (midday) in the Postal club kiltepper D24. We are always looking for bodies if anyone is interested. Cost €5 per game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

TevezAnto wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

I run a game on a Tuesday (6pm) ,Thursday(7pm) and Sunday (midday) in the Postal club kiltepper D24. We are always looking for bodies if anyone is interested. Cost €5 per game
    Hi Anto I'd be interested in the odd game with you. Do you head straight to Wesley for the Boardeaux games straight afterwards on Tuesdays?

All depends on our kick off times.... if its a 9:15pm game I sometimes play at 6pm while hanging around as work in Tallaght and live in Kildare so hanging round... but all depends on our game times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ralphhos

If any teams are looking for a 6-a-side summer league in Bray, Lucan, Naas or Maynooth, Astro.ie have opened brand new leagues in these areas. Go to astro.ie if you are interested to find out more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 colin31

hi

i'm living in the baldoyle area, and i'm looking for a 11 a side team to do some pre season training with. I use to play in the lsl but haven't played for 18months due to an injury.

i'm now getting back fit and would like to get back playing saturday or sunday's

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

lads if anyone fancies a game of 5-a-side tonight we're short a couple of players for a 7pm kick-off in DCU. Drop me a pm, I should be on/off until about 6.45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 VicVenom

ralphhos wrote: »
    If any teams are looking for a 6-a-side summer league in Bray, Lucan, Naas or Maynooth, Astro.ie have opened brand new leagues in these areas. Go to astro.ie if you are interested to find out more.

I live beside the pitches, so if anyone is looking for a sub for these, just drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Im looking for a 5-a-side game in Dublin on Saturday mornings. I live in Raheny but can travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

I'm looking to play some astroturf footie. Available most evenings. Decent enough player.

Most places on the Northside, M50 area, Dunboyne, Celbridge, or Leixlip areas would suit me.

Couple hours notice would be enough, and if only needed the odd time to make up the numbers, I'm fine with that too. I'm just trying to keep my fitness levels up.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

There's an open game on in Maynooth on Mondays and Thursdays at 8pm. PM me if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Looking for a regular 5 a side game on the weekends. Live in the city centre willing to travel.

Game in Tallaght (P and T Club) Tuesdays 6pm and Thursday 7pm. Let me know if you would be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Darando

Folks,

as another season ends and a new one in planning, our club is looking for a new manager. We are an established AUL side for over 10 years (maybe heading to LSL next season though). We are based in Clondalkin and play on Sunday mornings at 11. (We also have a Saturday team but they have a manager).

Ideally we are looking for somebody with some experience but definately somebody who can commit. Usually we train 2 nights a week also (Tues/Thurs). I will say it before I get asked - we will not be paying the manager :)

So if anybody wants some more info, PM and I can pass on the details to the club.

Cheers.

{MODS: if this should be in a different forum for a better response please feel free to move}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Stix339

Looking for a game of 5 a side midweek or weekend in the Laois/Midland area. Newbridge would suit also

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Skywalker7

Hi,

Wondering if any goalkeeper fancies a kick-about tonight in Terenure College. Game time starts at 7pm tonight, game will last until 8.20pm.

If interested, I can be contacted <snip>.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

sorry mate, can't leave your number in there.

too many weirdos online.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Mope

Hi there,
    I am moving to a new place and wondering are there some lads who are gathering for a game. Don't matter which format 5-a-side or 11-a-side.
    Some where around Dublin 3. Could travel more if there's game :]

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭rovers2001

Players wanted for a newly amalgamated club based in Dublin 11.Decent managers training and pitch facillities and a decent standard of football for next season in the Aul.pm if interested please training and meeting next tuesday 22/6/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

rovers2001 wrote: »
    Players wanted for a newly amalgamated club based in Dublin 11.Decent managers training and pitch facillities and a decent standard of football for next season in the Aul.pm if interested please training and meeting next tuesday 22/6/10.

What club is this? I'm in Dub 11 myself...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Hey looking for a game in Dublin City during the week after work hours or in drogheda during the week or weekends. I'm resonably good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Nickthebubble

Sandymount any good? Not sure if we need players but I've been playing there on Monday eve's...

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Hi Nick, depending on times and day I could do Sandymount if you needed a player, let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Nickthebubble

Fitz - drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Any teams that are 6 a side in Dublin looking for a player over summer?

Getting fit over summer again. Unfortunetly I smoke.

I'd consider myself decent at football. Know how to play and have a good touch.

If age matters for the 6 a side just Pm me and we can have a chat about the team etc.

We play Tuesday 6pm,Thursday 7pm and Sunday 12 in the postal club if interested. PM me if interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

if anyone's interested in a game of 5-a-side in DCU tonight drop me a PM.

we play at 7pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Not really relevant here but didnt want to start a new thread for it. How much was the entry fee for the boards team into the astro summer league? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Any teams around the dundrum/sandyford/ballinteer general areas? looking to get back into football and wouldnt mind having a go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

Looking for a team to play with near Phibsboro, D7 region. A team were you can turn up and train, maby get into the team if you are good enough.

Advertisement