Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

Looking for players for 5-a-side on Tuesday nights 8pm-9pm at Old Bawn Community Centre in Tallaght.

Decent enough standard I suppose but not very fussy about that. We're looking for new players as numbers have dwindled badly recently. Usually about 4 euro a head. PM me if interested

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rathdaler

Recently moved to robinhood road (behind the red cow). Looking for a local league club but not sure what standard they are. I played division 2 in the meath League (sun) last year and can play behind a striker, center mid or full back. Just want to get back training tbh. So if anyone looking for a player can tell me when theres a game on in the area i'd love to go down for a look to check out the standard. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Teichniul

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this thread is closed or not. I'm looking to get a weekly game and possibly some training.. maybe on astro turf. Havent played in a few years so nothing too serious, just want to get back to a decent level of fitness. Live in Kilcock so can travel anywhere around north kildare or in around M50.

thanks in advance..:D

Teichniul wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Not sure if this thread is closed or not. I'm looking to get a weekly game and possibly some training.. maybe on astro turf. Havent played in a few years so nothing too serious, just want to get back to a decent level of fitness. Live in Kilcock so can travel anywhere around north kildare or in around M50.

thanks in advance..:D

hey dude
    see post #362 above - the centre is about 5 mins from exit 11 of M50

PM if interested

google maps link

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Hey All,

Any 5 a side games going city centre after work Monday to Friday, decent enough level, haven't played in 3 months. PM if anyone needs a player, I really don't mind the level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Hey lads, I run a 5-a-side game in Leixlip at 8:30 on a Tuesday night and we always need an extra player or two. The level would not be considered very high but players of all abilities would be welcome.

PM me if you might be interested in playing.

Cheers,

Duffle..

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭I.C.U

hello lads im looking for a game on astro some evening im not bad im 32 just looking for a game in south co. dublin im not on here much so anyone can tx me <mobile number snipped>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

no phone numbers, sorry.

Too many weirdos out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

30 used to play a good bit , Swords area , 5 a side or 11 a side

pm me

Does this happen anymore ??? looking for a team to train with and maybe get a few games but can't seem to find any ??

is there any Teams that are looking for new players in North Dublin ( Swords )

im 30 and used to play a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Mope

I am not sure about trials, but there is definitely teams which are recruiting new players. Maybe not in a middle of season, but it is possible to start training with some team. You are to young for 35's team...
    Which position do you play and what is your level? "what does it mean - a good bit"?
    I can ask my team manager if we are searching for more members.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Mope wrote: »
    Hi, it's 100% pure grass :cool:
    Come in and play
    Was there today, we played 11x11. Later few went home and we played 3x3 with lads who had some juice left :)

Cheers
    drove up to your match last sunday at 12pm in dmaastown and there was no one there?might try next week if its still on.

im looking for a regular game any day week , astro or grass, preferrably dublin area (within few miles city). nothing too competitive ,just fun and get fitter. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Mope

drove up to your match last sunday at 12pm in dmaastown and there was no one there?might try next week if its still on.

I am not sure about last Sunday, because I was not there.
    Send me a PM with your phone number.
    My friend will add you to Teamer.net (we organize games through it) and if game comes up you'll be notified by text message free of charge. Then you just simple reply: Y (if you are coming) and N (if not) - normal text charge rates applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

I'm looking to train with a team on Tue or Thu, but if anyone is looking for a player, I'd be willing to join them. Astro-turf or grass - either is fine.

I am very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hybreasal

Hi

Used to play up to recently on Tuesday and Thursdays in Astro Tallaght but the game has stopped as some lads not around & hard to make up numbers.

Am available if anyone looking to make up numbers in a game for a kick around for an hour from 5.30pm onwards on either evening in that area.

Generally nothing too serious, just a good game of ball for an hour a couple of nights a week.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers.

Need two players for 5 a side at dcu astro tonight at 7pm. 5euro for one hour game . Average/medium standard. PM me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sean1234

Hi Walter,

I'm interested in playing in DCU tonight if you still need players. Unfortunately just signed up to boards.ie so can't pm you until i have 25 posts under my belt. PM your details and i can get contact you.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

Hi Walter,I sent you a PM.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 11 magalot

We're a group of women who play 5-a-side in astropark in coolock most Saturday afternoons and are always looking for extra players.
    It's great fun and works out about €3 each to play.
    Let me know if you're interested...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 twitpants

5/6 lads looking for another 5/6 lads to play a game of astro turf once or twice a week.

We're all located on the South Side of Dublin city so will be looking to play there.

PM me if interested and we can organise it from there

O, and standard would be medium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Manutd4ever

Looking for a goalkeeper to play 5 a side league on Monday nights in Dundrum area. Matches are on from 8-9 in Benildus College. PM me if your interested.

Mope wrote: »
    I am not sure about trials, but there is definitely teams which are recruiting new players. Maybe not in a middle of season, but it is possible to start training with some team. You are to young for 35's team...
    Which position do you play and what is your level? "what does it mean - a good bit"?
    I can ask my team manager if we are searching for more members.

used to play for stella maris in coolock and rivermount in finglas

havn't played in a few years and in the process of losing weight etc , but an excellent eye for goal and dedicated , if i say im in it means im in , unlike the shams who never turn up for training but arrive on sat or sun for the match

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Weekly 5 a side in Sportsco, Ringsend on sundays at 6. 10min from the number 3 bus stop on ringsend road. Or 10 min from grand canal dock dart station.

First game starts on the 21st of Nov.

It's the first game so don't think you'll be an outsider, everyone will be in the same boat.

All levels welcome. If there is enough interest I'd like to sign up quaterly.

If you are interested you can get in touch by emailing stephen@soi.ie or just send me a pm with your number.

Regards,

Stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sandwood

Hi,

Looking to play monday-thursday after 6p.m between DunL and Landsdown Road.
    No matter if it is a 7 or 11 team, as long it is outside on fresh grass.
    I do not have high skills of football but i am willing to run on each ball :D

Would be also interesting even if it is uniquely for training.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 vinnieq

Will play monday to thursday..
    Used to play club football at centre mid..

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Need two more players for a 5 a side on Sunday at 6pm in Sportsco, Ringsend.

PM me if you're about.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Skywalker7

Looking for a goalkeeper to play 5 a side indoor football game this coming Monday night in Terenure College.

Game time is at 7pm sharp. Duration is 40mins long.

PM me if you're interested.

No game fees needed.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭mkdon

would be interested decent playrt,reliable,up 4 meeting new people

• Advertisement

Still looking for players for 5-a-side on Tuesday nights 8pm-9pm at Old Bawn Community Centre in Tallaght.

Decent enough standard I suppose but not very fussy about that. We're looking for new players as numbers have dwindled badly recently. Usually about 4 euro a head. PM me if interested

Cheers

Advertisement