Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MERGED] Retailer Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

I got a monitor off them a few months ago and I must say that they were pretty fast. Pity they don't have as wide of a selection as some of the more popular retailers

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

Has anyone here ever used Misco? any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Do HWVS reply to emails at all? Have sent three or four since friday about the problem having not included the intended purpose number and have received nothing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Just wondering ill be placing an order with HWVS in the next few days. Do i place my order with them then transfer the money( ill be using ABI online banking) To there account.

Do i need to include any details with it so they know who its coming from?

And just a quick question aswel, does anyone know if the name on the HWVS account needs to be the same as the bank account?

thanks

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    Just wondering ill be placing an order with HWVS in the next few days. Do i place my order with them then transfer the money( ill be using ABI online banking) To there account.

And just a quick question aswel, does anyone know if the name on the HWVS account needs to be the same as the bank account?

thanks

Yeah order then they send you the details with the bank A/C you transfer the funds too. The email includes an 'intended purpose' code which you include as the message to sender, I didn't which is why my payment hasn't registered after a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

thanks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77418013&postcount=69

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Do HWVS reply to emails at all? Have sent three or four since friday about the problem having not included the intended purpose number and have received nothing back.

Yes, but they're quite slow. Had me waiting 3 or 4 days.

Cheers got replies to the ones I sent today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Got a 500R a few days ago and the front panel USB was faulty. Got on to Corsair tech support and they shipped out a replacement panel without any hassle at all. My first time dealing with them, but they definitely get a recommendation from me for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

deconduo wrote: »
    Got a 500R a few days ago and the front panel USB was faulty. Got on to Corsair tech support and they shipped out a replacement panel without any hassle at all. My first time dealing with them, but they definitely get a recommendation from me for that.

500r? My my, how did we got there lol? Please tell me it's a white version one! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Pix or GTFO :p

Got this email from hardwareversand today
    we thank you for your order.

In your order, you have redeemed several new customers vouchers. These vouchers can be redeemed only once per new customer. Due to us not authorized by links on various coupon forums, several new customers vouchers are used.

We ask for your understanding that your job to not be executed. We are happy to carry out your order with a new customer coupon. If you approve, we will deduct the coupon with the highest value on your order.

Feel free to contact our hotline (01805/711 117 *) or take us by mail notify, if you want to maintain your order.

If you approve please the balance on prepayment orders given to the bank with the purpose to send money from your order confirmation.
    Are they saying i will be charged more then the balance stated or what?
    This was translated by google think its were the grammer is getting me:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Lads, how long on average do komplett usaly take to dispatch an order?

500r? My my, how did we got there lol? Please tell me it's a white version one! ;)

Yeah its the white one, not mine its my girlfriend's :P

Amazing case to build with btw, really nice. No problems apart from the front panel.

Anyone know the answer to this.

When i was paying for the order i had with HWVS i paid the balance. But about an hour after i had done the transaction i got an email ( they hadnt recieved the transfer at this stage) saying that one of the discount codes was invalid blah blah blah, and that i had to trasnfer another €10 so i did it the following day (friday night), they had recieved the payment at this stage but was short €10. When i was doing the second transfer i did it the same way but i included the same code i was given for intended purpose. Was that okay to do? should i have included the order number instead? This ever happened to anyone before?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

www.7dayshop.com is now free delivery to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Sorry if this brings up a dead thread, but anyone know any good retailers thats accept One4All vouchers? Have a bit to spend and would be good to use the vouchers. Looking at building a pretty decent gaming rig.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

Sorry if this brings up a dead thread, but anyone know any good retailers thats accept One4All vouchers? Have a bit to spend and would be good to use the vouchers. Looking at building a pretty decent gaming rig.

Cheers

If it's the gift card rather than vouchers, on the one4all website you can use it to buy a virtual Visa card (for a charge) then use that to buy parts anywhere (:

Hi Telchak,
    It would seem this Online Visa is only usable in certain retailers as well and not just like a Credit Card :( Boooooo, thanks for the reply though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

Hi Telchak,
    It would seem this Online Visa is only usable in certain retailers as well and not just like a Credit Card :( Boooooo, thanks for the reply though

I know you can only use the card itself online with certain retailers. But one of those is the option to buy a virtual Visa that you should be able to use anywhere. I used it to buy stuff from Amazon and ebay as far as I recall.

Thanks mate. You just made Kompletts day :p

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

Anyone know the answer to this.

When i was paying for the order i had with HWVS i paid the balance. But about an hour after i had done the transaction i got an email ( they hadnt recieved the transfer at this stage) saying that one of the discount codes was invalid blah blah blah, and that i had to trasnfer another €10 so i did it the following day (friday night), they had recieved the payment at this stage but was short €10. When i was doing the second transfer i did it the same way but i included the same code i was given for intended purpose. Was that okay to do? should i have included the order number instead? This ever happened to anyone before?

Thanks

I just ordered from them there. Did this work out in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has a saved or updated image on a guide on how to pay HWVS using online banking like the one that was here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77418013&postcount=69

R0ot wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has a saved or updated image on a guide on how to pay HWVS using online banking like the one that was here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77418013&postcount=69

That's still pretty much how you do it. That one was done with AIB, but I can't see BOI or any others being too different.

deconduo wrote: »
    That's still pretty much how you do it. That one was done with AIB, but I can't see BOI or any others being too different.

Weird image wasn't working for me earlier =( Thanks!

One last question, so PC ordered with them. Money sent. Anything I should do to check for confirmation from them or is this simply a waiting game now? Order status page doesn't show much but it's only been 2 working days (including today) + weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

They will send you an email when they recieve your electronic fund transfer (I selected the extra €12.50 Urgent Payment option with AIB and I had that email 6 hours after sending the money).

Then they will also send you another email when the package ships and include tracking information.

I did all the above on Friday and they marked it as despatched and it has been tith UPS since. Says Ill have it by Wednesday but im hoping to recieve tomorrow.

GEO147 wrote: »
    They will send you an email when they recieve your electronic fund transfer (I selected the extra €2.50 Urgent Payment option with AIB and I had that email 6 hours after sending the money).

Then they will also send you another email when the package ships and include tracking information.

I did all the above on Friday and they marked it as despatched and it has been tith UPS since. Says Ill have it by Wednesday but im hoping to recieve tomorrow.

Wasn't any option for urgent transfer that I saw on BOI sadly =/ Right that puts my mind at ease though and will just wait for updates. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Small Question about HWS and address's we dont have a zip code do i use 0000 and i dont have a numbered address yet they want one?

Advertisement