Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotments in Dublin?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Sorry to raise am old thread .. wondering is there any availability of allotments northside Dublin city?
    Tolka valley road would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

There are allotments beside the horse riding stables in Ashtown, its a really nice spot if you can get one there.

Closer to the coast youve got allotments on council land in St Annes Park Raheny and (I think) there is some in the Donabate area, either one of Turvey Park or Newbridge Demense iirc. My guess with council ones though is that they are full up and have waiting lists but check with the council as some people lose interest after a season.

There is also a farmer renting them in a field in Coldwinters which is just outside the Finglas junction of the m50, they are near the very end of the old N2 where it becomes a dead end. Im pretty sure there is availability here as there is only around 20 plots being used in a large field. Its not really a place to linger though as its sandwiched between the motorway and a ESB power facility with pylons all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fatchops

I Have a plot up in Coldwinters, really good spot it's just past Dogs Trust you can contact the owner on 087 220 0206

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dpkeely

fatchops wrote: »
    I Have a plot up in Coldwinters, really good spot it's just past Dogs Trust you can contact the owner on 087 220 0206

If you don't mind me asking but how much is it for the year and what size are the plots?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fatchops

around 250 to 300, but give John a call and see what he'll do, sorry about the late reply

• Advertisement
Advertisement