Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Open 2008 June 12th-15th - Official Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

ok,

Registered online i cheyne and h finnerty. Booked with hotel
    will be there on 12th.
    When do you want paying? If we pay you before and enter 'sat' night before and win, do we get cash back?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

List filling nicely - Please show interest if travelling as accomadtion is filling fast

Please Call me if u need any details

Neill
    087-2828744

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I'm very sorry to say that due to work commitments I won't be able to make this tournament so I'm afraid you'll have take my name off the list (laughably enough considering a mod had to step in to finally get it on there!)

I wish you the best of luck with it though - it looks like a great festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

I spent 20 mins looking for this thread yday and someone bumps it today! typcial... still looking forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭thund

List filling nicely - Please show interest if travelling as accomadtion is filling fast

Please Call me if u need any details

Neill
    087-2828744
    neil is this defenitly guarnteed or will you pull out at a weeks notice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

thund wrote: »
    neil is this defenitly guarnteed or will you pull out at a weeks notice

what do you mean, and anyway shouldn't the committee be dealing with this

nicnicnic wrote: »
    what do you mean, and anyway shouldn't the committee be dealing with this
    it would nt be the first time they garunteed a tournment and pulled out ay short notice and by the way a committe member did question this only to be told they could change it if they liked

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Any news on the online sats ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Im confused are ye saying that the 50,000 isnt been guaranteed??:confused::confused: or is this just a little internal battle:confused:

tipp86 wrote: »
    Im confused are ye saying that the 50,000 isnt been guaranteed??:confused::confused: or is this just a little internal battle:confused:
    internal {i hope}

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

how many seats are left i just heared about this tournament is it sold out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭krux

Just read back through this thread and there seems to be alot of questions about satellites which seem to be getting dodged with the agility of neo using bullet time.
    I would like to know when and where the sats will be on as promised in the op,the tournament is on in less than 6 weeks ffs,and i don't think we need repeated reminders that the tournament is "filling up nicely"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 SIDESHOW BLOB

I Have A Nice Big Internal Underpants On And I'll Be Pulling It Out With A Weeks Notice

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I Have A Nice Big Internal Underpants On And I'll Be Pulling It Out With A Weeks Notice

Most of your posts are rubbish and troll like. Anymore of this rubbish and you will be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

where is the real Bob??

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Not working in PPP like this 'BLOB' poster anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

5starpool wrote: »

pmsl, and i though only Kelly did the detective work:D

5starpool wrote: »

interesting

€50,000 Guaranteed .

Waiting until after Jps Game to announce Sats

Sats - Blazin aces Date Tbc
    10 Tickets also reserved for Blazin Aces League Final
    Super Sat - June 12th Grand Hotel
    Every Friday - Show Boat Waterford

Other Venues T.bc

Jp Poker - Dublin
    Macau Cork -
    Caesars Palace New Ross
    Eglington Galway
    Cue Club Killarney
    K+K Clonmel
    The Loft - Naas

All dates will be announced in the coming week and will be held mostly 2 weeks b4 the main event as normal

Neill

€50,000 Guaranteed .

Waiting until after Jps Game to announce Sats

Sats - Blazin aces Date Tbc
    10 Tickets also reserved for Blazin Aces League Final
    Super Sat - June 12th Grand Hotel
    Every Friday - Show Boat Waterford

Other Venues T.bc

Jp Poker - Dublin
    Macau Cork -
    Caesars Palace New Ross
    Eglington Galway
    Cue Club Killarney
    K+K Clonmel
    The Loft - Naas

All dates will be announced in the coming week and will be held mostly 2 weeks b4 the main event as normal

Neill

I,m presuming then there are no online sats then!?! can you please confirm? I would have thought your sponsers would have wished to host sats on their site?
    Wtf has jps game got to do with giving information on sats?
    Do you expect anyone in their right mind to go into the showboat to play poker?are you having a laugh?

• Advertisement

krux wrote: »
    I,m presuming then there are no online sats then!?! can you please confirm? I would have thought your sponsers would have wished to host sats on their site?
    Wtf has jps game got to do with giving information on sats?
    Do you expect anyone in their right mind to go into the showboat to play poker?are you having a laugh?

1.Online sats TBC (Not our Call)

2.Jps game will have limelight up to this weekend Marketing an event up to this is pointless until it has finished as players are focused on that event the past 3 weeks then the attention will switch to our event

3.The showboat has secured 5 tickets out already and average 25-30 every fri.And im sure the Owner Leon Treacy a valued Player and owner of the pub would not like this on the forum about people going into his premises .

It seems that Krux and Thund have issues with Big slick/Blazin Aces and will only post them if u would like me to call u then pm me ur number and i will give yourselves a call on the issues that u seem to be having together .

Please do not use this thread to slate us on Guaranteed events we have never missed a guarantee and never will do so , If an event has to be moved to a different date then a decision by the owners and management will be taken in the interest of all and if this affects some players whom see fit to slate us for it i apologise.

We moved the same event in clonmel back 2 weeks last month and there was not a word.

Neill
    Big Slick

(The Final Word on this as all questions are now answered, Can mods please make note of this that we have responded to this and would like to get back to the thread in hand )

1.Online sats TBC (Not our Call)

2.Jps game will have limelight up to this weekend Marketing an event up to this is pointless until it has finished as players are focused on that event the past 3 weeks then the attention will switch to our event

3.The showboat has secured 5 tickets out already and average 25-30 every fri.And im sure the Owner Leon Treacy a valued Player and owner of the pub would not like this on the forum about people going into his premises .

It seems that Krux and Thund have issues with Big slick/Blazin Aces and will only post them if u would like me to call u then pm me ur number and i will give yourselves a call on the issues that u seem to be having together .

Please do not use this thread to slate us on Guaranteed events we have never missed a guarantee and never will do so , If an event has to be moved to a different date then a decision by the owners and management will be taken in the interest of all and if this affects some players whom see fit to slate us for it i apologise.

We moved the same event in clonmel back 2 weeks last month and there was not a word.

Neill
    Big Slick

(The Final Word on this as all questions are now answered, Can mods please make note of this that we have responded to this and would like to get back to the thread in hand )
    kelly what u on about there was a different reason why the clonmel game was moved no one is trying to slate bigslick but these questions were asked in the club your answer was "i dont make these desisions"and jakeys was the same so in all fairness who makes these changes ..as i said not everyone is going to jps event what about the rest of your members so what if only 10 or 12 turned up

ok online sats TBC, this is all i wanted to know!
    I have no issues with Bigslick.
    I have not slated anyone and have no intention of doing so.
    Some random tournie in clonmel has nothing to do with this,so please stop with the waffle.
    I and many others would prefer other venues in waterford than a pub in town to play a sat,i think this is reasonable.

I had concerns over the guarantee which you failed to answer.
    simple questions and i don't see why all the fkin fuss from you and kakak on a couple of genuine concerns,i suggest both of you get off your high horses and quit with the paranoid 'EVERYONES OUT TO GET US' crap everytime you hear something other than how great you all are.

Krux

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭eoin-dubh

Where is this ??

Is it a floating pub avoiding gaming laws ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

Hi neil

This is sold out right. Is the only way to get in via the super sat

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭horsebokks

dacman wrote: »
    Hi neil

This is sold out right. Is the only way to get in via the super sat

thanks
    no its not sold out.... pm neill for registration details

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Lauralashes

horsebokks wrote: »
    no its not sold out.... pm neill for registration details

As suggested on the 1st page of this thread I have emailed registration@bigslickevents.net.seats to register for the Summer Fest main event but I have received this notification of failure of the email to deliver -

''This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed - registration@bigslickevents.net.seats ''

I have gone to Bigslickevents.net and registered however I want to register here in case that fails to go through also. Can I get confirmation of my registration please.

Thanks,
    Laura.

As suggested on the 1st page of this thread I have emailed registration@bigslickevents.net.seats to register for the Summer Fest main event but I have received this notification of failure of the email to deliver -

''This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed - registration@bigslickevents.net.seats ''

I have gone to Bigslickevents.net and registered however I want to register here in case that fails to go through also. Can I get confirmation of my registration please.

Thanks,
    Laura.

bloody hell i thought you would be working; nice of bigslick to give you that weekend off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Lauralashes

nicnicnic wrote: »
    bloody hell i thought you would be working; nice of bigslick to give you that weekend off

Nope, Im no longer working for BigSlick Nic so will be able to hav a stress free weekend instead of a manic one :D I'm gonna be concentrating on accumulating chips that weekend instead of chip racing :D:D

Advertisement