Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Open 2008 June 12th-15th - Official Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

YULETIRED wrote: »
    If this is a LIMIT event please take me off the list.

*hope I'm not being studid here. .:pac: arf arf.

lol ... Limited to 200 runnrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 523ISE

neil would you kindly book the executive suite for me please from thurs to sunday and the red carpet would be nice but not necessary ,although champagne is compulsory . LOL. Cheers from the mad monaghan man. ps. wats all this about you coming out and is nicnic your new squeez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

523ISE wrote: »
    neil would you kindly book the executive suite for me please from thurs to sunday and the red carpet would be nice but not necessary ,although champagne is compulsory . LOL. Cheers from the mad monaghan man. ps. wats all this about you coming out and is nicnic your new squeez

You only need to book for the Thurs night as you will be knocked out early on Friday u donk:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

You only need to book for the Thurs night as you will be knocked out early on Friday u donk:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

i know your a kind of semi superstar now to all the other munchkins but dont be bothering the normal peeps with silly little comments like that , and if you keep that up i will just have to tell you to fold the made flush again .LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

523ISE wrote: »
    i know your a kind of semi superstar now to all the other munchkins but dont be bothering the normal peeps with silly little comments like that , and if you keep that up i will just have to tell you to fold the made flush again .LOL

At least i am not an angle grinder.........sorry angle shooter. Sorry Neil back on topic and by the way i will be playing this as there is some real value now with damo playing:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

if you were an angle grinder youd only be a four inch grinder + you get a whole lot of fun along with the value . see ya soon bud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭acetking

will ya stick me down for this also m8 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Macau Cork

Do we have to register online for this event as well Neill.

Incase it's sold out.

Macau Cork wrote: »
    Do we have to register online for this event as well Neill.

Incase it's sold out.

Just at www.bigslickevents.net

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

When can payment be made for reg?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

registered me and mate there, do we pay down there or what? also, for accom, do we book ourselves?

Mont wrote: »
    When can payment be made for reg?

On The Day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I've registered twice now - can you please put my name on the list for the friday?

oh and one other question, the friday during the day, anything happening? STT sats perhaps??

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭SWAR

Neil, can you register me (John Swarbrigg) for this. If there is two Day 1's I would prefer the Friday.

Cheers

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

SWAR wrote: »
    Neil, can you register me (John Swarbrigg) for this. If there is two Day 1's I would prefer the Friday.

Cheers

Read the first post John, you have to register yourself using an online link or whatnot. It doesn't involve signing up to a site or paying now, but it gets your name on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭SWAR

5starpool wrote: »
    Read the first post John, you have to register yourself using an online link or whatnot. It doesn't involve signing up to a site or paying now, but it gets your name on the list.

I tried that twice but for some reason my name is not appearing on the list....

I tried that twice but for some reason my name is not appearing on the list....

The reg list is updated manually every 24hrs your name wont appear until i do it

Had a fella register 27 times because his name did not appear just pm me ur details ill double check it

Neill

zuroph wrote: »
    oh and one other question, the friday during the day, anything happening? STT sats perhaps??
    bump

zuroph wrote: »
    bump

Yes we are looking at running sats all day for the main event on the friday from 1

Also cash tables all day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Cheers

Stick me down to play the second start day if thats still going ahead, looking forward to this, the last one was V good.

Stick me down to play the second start day if thats still going ahead, looking forward to this, the last one was V good.

Joe pop in ur details on the front page www.bigslickevents.net

We are keepin all details in case anything changes

Neill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 AcesFull

I haave been to the last few tournaments that you ran and was wondering do you have any hotel info for the area cause i cant seem to find any vancancies at that time

yours ACES

AcesFull wrote: »
    I haave been to the last few tournaments that you ran and was wondering do you have any hotel info for the area cause i cant seem to find any vancancies at that time

yours ACES

Call majestic hotel Tramore

Thy have vacancies where its on

Neill

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Excuse my stupid Q but will there be any live sats in Dublin? No?

Ill come back to u on this ok mate

Only prob is we will have 200 seats filled fairly soon

Neill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Not really a stupid question. I think that would be angreat idea and am sure it would generate considerable support.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Ah no worries.. 500e is way outta my price range but still would love to play with the big boys so I ll try qualify online instead! I suppose I could alternatively play in the side games but with the personal expenses involved (transport, accom, food & drink) I dont think it be worth my while travelling down to waterford when I could play in a similar priced tournie in Dublin. (no offence intended!) But I'm sure the weekend will be a massive success anyways! All the best and gl with it!

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Sent you an email there Neill, hoping to register for the Friday start if possible :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Lex

Reg'd yesterday Neil - pm sent.

Anyone know if the satellites are up on blonde poker yet? I cant find them...

Advertisement