Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US/IRL] 4X06 - "The Other Woman" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Anyone hear the whispers??? "Sarah there's somebody coming???"

I thought it was "Sarah is having another one".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Downloaded the "Lost Initiative" Podcast and that's where i heard the Whispers properly. Think it's definitely "Sarah there's somebody coming" - the guys think so too - think it may have something to do with Jacks ex wife - and Christian Shepard! Wierd.

Downloaded the "Lost Initiative" Podcast and that's where i heard the Whispers properly. Think it's definitely "Sarah there's somebody coming" - the guys think so too - think it may have something to do with Jacks ex wife - and Christian Shepard! Wierd.

Yes I think I see what you're referring to. If you check out the 'Get Lost' podcast site below it features the whispers from the episode:

http://getlostpodcast.com/2008/03/07/lost-episode-406--the-other-woman-easter-eggs-whispers-audio.aspx

I think the one you're talking about is the second one listed. The one I was referring to is the first one.

What's the deal with Sarah I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Really like some parts of this episode:

* Hurley throwing horse shoes with Sawyer and saying "i'm so lucky!" Definitely a little tid-bit for avid viewers to have a chuckle over!

* Juliette and Jack both accepting that Daniel/Charlotte are on their side.

* More of eerie/psychotic Ben!

* Whispers. I too think she is dead, future flashback in the offing.

Ok now time for a bit of a wild guess, bear with me , could be miles wrong:

any chance the spy on the boat is Jacob? it would require some outside-box thinking. I just think the Michael line is so uber-obvious at this stage that it wouldnt be in Lost keeping to have it so transparent.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

Perhaps Ben, through Sarah, knew all about Jack years ago and his skill as a spinal surgeon. So when he developed a spinal tumour, Ben somehow caused the plane crash simply as a way of getting Jack on to the island?

Not sure about Ben causing the crash, he didn't seem to have anything to do with Desmond not putting in the numbers, and also seemed surprised about the plane crashing.

You may definitely have something about the whole Ben/Jack/Juliet thing though...

plus Juliet was pretty fine in this episode (flashbacks anyway:D)[/QUOTE]

Didn't we see the guy who Sarah was seeing when Jack followed her out to her car? Wasn't there a tall guy waiting at ther car for her, and Jack asked 'Is that the guy?'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I thought that Sarah was originally engaged to someone else when she had her accident....Jack "fixing" her so she could dance at her wedding etc....

perhaps her fiance was ben.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Riskymove wrote: »
    perhaps her fiance was ben.....

I think her fiance was actually in that episode if I'm not mistaken, and it wasn't Ben.

Aldebaran wrote: »
    I think her fiance was actually in that episode if I'm not mistaken, and it wasn't Ben.

Yes if I recall correctly he started freaking out when Jack explained that he might have to spend a lot of time taking care of Sarah.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Yes if I recall correctly he started freaking out when Jack explained that he might have to spend a lot of time taking care of Sarah.

fair enough

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

That was a different guy. She was engaged to him prior to her accident and meeting Jack. And he took off like you said.

It was never really made clear who she was with after leaving Jack. Jack saw her flirting with a guy at her school but then a totally different guy was seen waiting for her at the car after she bailed Jack out. Jack assumed that was him but she never confirmed it. It might have been a friend. So there's the possibility that he could turn out to be someone important.

Ben? hehe, after last week's episode I doubt it somehow. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

When watching the episode the other night, one of my mates heard a whisper just as Juliette ran around the corner to the front door of the 'gas-station'.

Sounded like someone whispering her name... Its as the camera pans to her face while she is looking at the door.

Sounded like it to me as well..

That was a different guy. She was engaged to him prior to her accident and meeting Jack. And he took off like you said.

It was never really made clear who she was with after leaving Jack. Jack saw her flirting with a guy at her school but then a totally different guy was seen waiting for her at the car after she bailed Jack out. Jack assumed that was him but she never confirmed it. It might have been a friend. So there's the possibility that he could turn out to be someone important.

Ben? hehe, after last week's episode I doubt it somehow. :D

Wasn't the guy I mentioned the one the dude was asking about?
    Riskymove wrote:
    I thought that Sarah was originally engaged to someone else when she had her accident....Jack "fixing" her so she could dance at her wedding etc....

perhaps her fiance was ben...

I'm confused now. Damn this show!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Wasn't the guy I mentioned the one the dude was asking about?
    Yeah, sorry, you're right. Somebody did mention the other guy earlier, I thought you were responding to that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

omg Ben prancing up the hill, after showing Juliet goodwin's body, was HILARIOUS...john cleese anyone :P

good enough episode, but I hate Juliet.. can't wait for a Sawyer ep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

ashyle wrote: »
    omg Ben prancing up the hill, after showing Juliet goodwin's body, was HILARIOUS...john cleese anyone :P
    That was a very funny scene. Ben is a psycho nerd.

Advertisement