Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today FM & Jervis Centre haunted?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 aquarius lady

It doesnt surprise me in the least, alot of sad events took place there over the years and indeed I witnessed strange phenomena on night duty.

harperlee wrote: »
    It is haunted, Where Tesco is now, that's where the Hospital Morgue was, it has lots of cold spots now, and things end up in your trolly you didn't put in there at all.[/QUOTE
    That is not where the morgue was.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Has anybody done or been involved in any actual investigation's in the the center its self

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

@aquarius lady: I know this topic will probably get locked soon due to it being so old but before it is can you give a bit more background on the layout of the old hospital in relation to where stores are now?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

My ex used to work in the Topman store and him and another guy heard the sound of a baby crying while they were tidying the fitting rooms one evening. This was after the whole shopping centre was closed so there wasn't a chance of people pushing a buggy through or anything. Another girl that works with them reported hearing it too but we didn't think there was ever a maternity ward there when it was a hospital?:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

@aquarius lady.

Could you describe what you have seen? Thanks

Also, the lady that walks the children's ward. Have you seen her? Or have you spoken to others who have? If so, how did they describe what they have seen?

A friend of mine lives in 17th century house. She tells me that a dark misty figure can be seen regularly. Her father was visiting recently and he witnessed it also.

The lady who walked the childrens ward was a tall lady dressed in a long grey dress with a large period nurses hat. I have seen her and so have others. The story goes that she went to sleep one night whilst on duty and a child died, she obviously never forgave herself, she regularly walked through the wards at night. I was never aware that there was a maternity unit. However, many catastrophes here e.g. talbot street bombs and stardust disaster.

Advertisement