Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barnwell, Hansfield, near Ongar, Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

Thomas16 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can I ask, Which ewt system you bought, E606 or E607 or any other?

Thank You

well actually I dint ask which one :), but they said its the top range which worth some 1400 euros. I will ask on monday which version.

Thomas16 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can I ask, Which ewt system you bought, E606 or E607 or any other?

Thank You
    userduluth wrote: »
    well actually I dint ask which one :), but they said its the top range which worth some 1400 euros. I will ask on monday which version.

Its E607

• Registered Users Posts: 22 harroll

Hi, i saw there is a management company in the brochure for the estate. I was wondering does this mean there is yearly management fees??

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭alexf1

harroll wrote: »
    Hi, i saw there is a management company in the brochure for the estate. I was wondering does this mean there is yearly management fees??

Yes there are yearly fees. The amount depends on house size and is in the contracts. It's not too bad though.

alexf1 wrote: »
    Yes there are yearly fees. The amount depends on house size and is in the contracts. It's not too bad though.

oh really, any idea what the average payment is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

harroll wrote:
    oh really, any idea what the average payment is?

4 Beds is just under 300 euro per year.

bbari wrote: »
    4 Beds is just under 300 euro per year.

that's not too bed. we've a deposit on a 3 bed. what do the fees include?

harroll wrote:

I think 3 beds is 270 euro. They will cut the grass (front only) and that's it!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Thomas16

harroll wrote: »

226/Year for 3 bed

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ewaszka

Hi, has anyone applied for the HTB scheme? How does it work with the full amount split into purchase price and contract price? What documents did you have to upload with revenue? Have they given you the 5% from the full amount? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Thomas16

ewaszka wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone applied for the HTB scheme? How does it work with the full amount split into purchase price and contract price? What documents did you have to upload with revenue? Have they given you the 5% from the full amount? Thanks

You will get money based on the tax you paid for the last 4 yrs, up to 5% of the purchase price or 20K.

There are two stages, Application stage & Claim stage
    Copy of the signed contract needs to be uploaded at the claim stage.

If You sign the contract before December 2016, You have to apply before 31st march (i think so, please make sure)

Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Collyb101

Hi there,
    Upload both documents and treat it as one total. I think during the process I did make a note of the maths but basically you will have no problem. I had the same concern but no issues.

Yes you will get 5% from the TOTAL amount.

Collyb

TV and INTERNET

Looking advice guys. I know this may have been discussed but whats the best deals/options for Internet and TV at the moment???
    Where im located now we did not have a choice so I never did get to explore providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭alexf1

Collyb101 wrote: »
    TV and INTERNET

Looking advice guys. I know this may have been discussed but whats the best deals/options for Internet and TV at the moment???
    Where im located now we did not have a choice so I never did get to explore providers.

Check and see if Sky are still doing the tv and broadband offer for €50 for a one year contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rahsharma123

Anyone's house getting complted around 11th. Joy from homesnag will give discount for any snagging done on same day

Anyone's house getting complted around 11th. Joy from homesnag will give discount for any snagging done on same day

Hi, how much would she charge? Do you know how much time it will take her to send the report?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭lunamia

Collyb101 wrote: »
    TV and INTERNET

Virgin Media has good deals at the moment for complete packages starting from €35/month for 6 months.
    Best option for quality and price in my opinion

Thanks Lunamia,
    There is some rep on Boards from Virgin, I looked up his posts yesterday and the prices were mad.
    I've probably been getting it too easy for a while, but I did get advertising post through my door a few times that were more in line with the price you stated (for first 6 months). I also noticed Sky had a deal on their site but that is coming to end today or tomorrow.

Hi, do you know which waste bin collectors operate in the area? What are the options? Thanks

I think it's Panda Bins. But can someone please confirm and give prices etc.

• Advertisement

Hi, do you know which waste bin collectors operate in the area? What are the options? Thanks

Panda.

55 euro every 6 month.

"free" for green and brown bin.
    9.05 euro for the black bin.

Hi guys,

do anyone know what is doing the bulldozer at the begin of Station Road, right after the roundabout on the left?

Seems they're preparing for a street?

P.S.
    I'm not talking about the Hansfield Wood one, close the station,
    but the first gate on the left from Barnwell after the roundabout, going towards the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Energy1

lunamia wrote: »
    Panda.

55 euro every 6 month.

"free" for green and brown bin.
    9.05 euro for the black bin.

Is Panda the only company operating in the area?

QUESTION - MORTGAGE / HOUSE PAYMENT RELATED
    Hi everyone.
    Can I ask if anyone else has held back funds from the builders in order to ensure handover without having the snags completely finished. For example the landscaping works or cracked window frames etc which are to be placed on a Undertaking List?
    Any advice would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 danb85

From my understanding you do not have to draw down you mortgage until you are 100% happy with the house. I believe when the builder say they completed the work outlined on the snaglist, you can get the snaglist redone (at your own expense) to make sure everything was addressed. This will delay your move in date, but I personally would rather that, than have issues down the line or chasing builders for months to sort the issues.

This is what I read up on, I have not experienced this first hand, so maybe someone who has can respond as I would also be interested to know.

danb85 wrote: »
    From my understanding you do not have to draw down you mortgage until you are 100% happy with the house. I believe when the builder say they completed the work outlined on the snaglist, you can get the snaglist redone (at your own expense) to make sure everything was addressed. This will delay your move in date, but I personally would rather that, than have issues down the line or chasing builders for months to sort the issues.

This is what I read up on, I have not experienced this first hand, so maybe someone who has can respond as I would also be interested to know.

I would also be interested to know what experiences curent residents had as I done my snagging already and I am checking the work next week.

Did the builders rectify all issues or did they want residents to sign off without works being fully completed?

My personal experience.....
    They sorted out all of the issues on the snag list before the sign off. However I came across few issues months after moving in and they were very co-operative and efficient to fix the issues I'd. Based on my experience, I wouldn't be too worried to get the keys if they have promised to fix the issues. I doubt that you can hold off on to a certain amount and get the keys.

Hi

Can any one suggest is it good idea or bad idea to put the pigeon hole on the shared wall, will that effect the bank surveyor report or building rating or even my own snaglist from an engineer.

Has any one did a pigeon hole in their bathrooms with sharedwall?

Your not allowed a pigeon hole on the shared wall

• Advertisement

Energy1 wrote: »
    Your not allowed a pigeon hole on the shared wall

Hi Energy is that against some regulation?

Advertisement