Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barnwell, Hansfield, near Ongar, Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

I got two different systems, one for the drinking water (300) which is a reverse osmos system and one for the whole house (900 or 800) which removes limescale. Have a look at their website and you will see different options.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

These guys(ewtechnologies) have some offer going on...dont know how these are comparing to renewell

• Registered Users Posts: 19 misspola

Hi guys. We got a house in the latest phase. Waiting for a contract now. Anyone got their contract yet? Were you happy with the conditions?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Energy1

Hey all,

Is there any public parks that have lights in the area that are suitable for running?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 barnwell123

Hi all,

In terms of the train services from Hansfield, am I correct in saying that there is no direct train to Connolly? The options would be to travel to broombridge/docklands? I work near Raheny so trying to figure out my options before the move. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Barnwell Resident

Hi Bbari Thanks just wondering should we get in touch with Tighe the plumber to install extra tap for the water filter and softener or can it be done after getting the keys.

Hi Bbari Thanks just wondering should we get in touch with Tighe the plumber to install extra tap for the water filter and softener or can it be done after getting the keys.

No need to get anything done. The supplier of the system will do everything and there would be no mess.

Many Thanks , I am just thinking if the water softener and hot water dispenser installed then the water works as whole will be sorted isnt it ? soft water water for bath and shower , soft and hot water for kitchen .

Many Thanks , I am just thinking if the water softener and hot water dispenser installed then the water works as whole will be sorted isnt it ? soft water water for bath and shower , soft and hot water for kitchen .

There isn't any hot water dispenser, tap on the sink is for the drinking water.

You need a separate system for the whole house.

bbari wrote: »
    There isn't any hot water dispenser, tap on the sink is for the drinking water.

You need a separate system for the whole house.

Hi bbari the unit for the whole house is connected to your main lines so will there be any setting installed by those guys to by pass this unit in case it stop working?

• Advertisement

userduluth wrote:
    Hi bbari the unit for the whole house is connected to your main lines so will there be any setting installed by those guys to by pass this unit in case it stop working?

Yes. You will still get water even if it's turned off.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Collyb101

It's been discussed a few times on the Boards and I've never heard of a condition being changed. Have you been offered White Goods Voucher to sign within a time period? 'Unconditional' is the word I keep hearing. Thats also the response we got when our solicitor approached the subject.

misspola wrote: »
    Hi guys. We got a house in the latest phase. Waiting for a contract now. Anyone got their contract yet? Were you happy with the conditions?

It's been discussed a few times on the Boards and I've never heard of a condition being changed. Have you been offered White Goods Voucher to sign within a time period? 'Unconditional' is the word I keep hearing. Thats also the response we got when our solicitor approached the subject.

userduluth wrote: »
    These guys(ewtechnologies) have some offer going on...dont know how these are comparing to renewell

Has anyone got the softener from EW Technologies in Blanch? There is a deal for the water filter for drinking water and also for the softener for the rest of the house on at the minute. Has anyone any experiences with them? They are around 600 - 400 cheaper than other companies at present depending on what system you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Thomas16

Energy1 wrote: »
    Has anyone got the softener from EW Technologies in Blanch? There is a deal for the water filter for drinking water and also for the softener for the rest of the house on at the minute. Has anyone any experiences with them? They are around 600 - 400 cheaper than other companies at present depending on what system you get.

Hi,

I got a quote for their E606 system for 705 euro. Water softener for full house and a water filter for drinking water.
    Got good review. I'm not sure, they are using Clack system.

EWT giving good customer support, 1 yr parts & labour & 15 yrs parts warranty.

Thomas16 wrote: »
    Hi,

I got a quote for their E606 system for 705 euro. Water softener for full house and a water filter for drinking water.
    Got good review. I'm not sure, they are using Clack system.

EWT giving good customer support, 1 yr parts & labour & 15 yrs parts warranty.

Thanks for the reply.
    I got the same quote, its €575 for a system that regenerates every 3 days but the system for €705 does it based on water consumption. This price includes the water filter for kitchen. Hard to know how good this system is compared to the other one discussed

Energy1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.
    I got the same quote, its €575 for a system that regenerates every 3 days but the system for €705 does it based on water consumption. This price includes the water filter for kitchen. Hard to know how good this system is compared to the other one discussed

575 for their system E500.
    They told E606 is efficient for water & salt.

Don't know how good, but they have good google reviews.

Hi,

Water softener company people will install all for this...

Are these guys still in Blanch shopping center?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 harroll

does anybody know the dimensions of the gardens?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭alexf1

harroll wrote: »
    does anybody know the dimensions of the gardens?

What house are you buying? Pm me the house number and I can try find it for you. Or look through the plans on the council website. Took me ages to find them but I only have a printed copy now, can't find them again online...

alexf1 wrote: »
    What house are you buying? Pm me the house number and I can try find it for you. Or look through the plans on the council website. Took me ages to find them but I only have a printed copy now, can't find them again online...

I have that document your on about on my computer.
    Is there a way to upload this?

Collyb101 wrote: »
    I have that document your on about on my computer.
    Is there a way to upload this?

it's 21 the Grove. would be a great help if you had the dimensions

The garden is 12.2 meters long at the furthest point by the full width of the house (approx 6 meters).

just another question on dimensions. does anyone know the dimensions of the rooms downstairs in the beech type b?

harroll wrote: »
    just another question on dimensions. does anyone know the dimensions of the rooms downstairs in the beech type b?

The sitting room is 5600mm x 3700mm, kitchen/diner is 5600mm x 3240mm, utility is 2050mm x 1600mm, wc is 1415mm x 1560mm. Hall is approximately 2400mm x 2300mm.

Has anyone done an attic conversion in 4 bed detached Barnwell? I am told that the roof is low pitched in current houses ? if any one done attic conversion did u get a decent sized room.

Hi all, could I ask does anyone have the roof dimensions u know the triangle dimension of 4 bed detached . If so please share

Hi, I have similar question to attic conversions. Can we do attic conversion on Sycamore A, B, C type houses and if yes how much it would cost

by the way I bought the EWT unit for the whole house and kitchen for 705 euros

• Advertisement

userduluth wrote: »
    Hi, I have similar question to attic conversions. Can we do attic conversion on Sycamore A, B, C type houses and if yes how much it would cost

by the way I bought the EWT unit for the whole house and kitchen for 705 euros

Hi,

Can I ask, Which ewt system you bought, E606 or E607 or any other?

Thank You

Advertisement