Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mini Driver

Comp for lego prizes from new Toy Storty film. Good one for the kids!! There are comps for weekend away and free beer too!!

http://www.onoffer.ie/offers/competition.aspx

Cant wait till the film comes out I loved Toy Story 1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

A big thank you to whoever posted the OnOffer competition for the Dinner Theatre Package in Cork, I won. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

deisemum wrote: »
    A big thank you to whoever posted the OnOffer competition for the Dinner Theatre Package in Cork, I won. :D

Congrats Deisemum, looks like a nice prize

roroduff wrote: »
    Congrats Deisemum, looks like a nice prize

It's a pre-theatre dinner in Greene's restaurant and afterwards a show, think it's Mama Mia. That's my birthday sorted ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

wow deisemum sounds fab. Enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

WIN!! FASHION STAMPS!

TEN of you will bag a set of brand new Fashion Stamps from An Post, featuring six of our best-loved designers!

Yup, each sweet postage stamp features the work of John Rocha, Philip Treacy, Orla Kiely, Paul Costelloe, Louise Kennedy or Lainey Keogh, and quite frankly darling, no fashionista worth her salt will ever use an old yoke with a bird or flower on it ever again.

To enter
    Just send your name and address to competitions@beaut.ie, marking your entry 'Stamps'.

WIN!! Kylie's new CD Aphrodite PLUS Pink Sparkle Perfume!
    Well, how suitable, eh? Handily, Kylie's called her new album Aphrodite after Beaut.ie's beloved blogger (we can but presume), so to celebrate, both her record label and Coty have joined forces to offer TEN of you guys some top-quality tunes and ritzy spritz! Yup, you'll bag the album and a bottle of her latest perfume, Pink Sparkle. Check out the vid for the current single, or try your hand at winning one of the sets.

To enter: just send us an email to competitions@beaut.ie with 'Kylie' in the subject line. Don't forget to include your name and address.

Yup, we've got FOUR pairs of snappy-looking Polaroid shades to give away to you guys. To enter: all you have to do is send us an email to competitions@beaut.ie with 'sunglasses' in the subject line, not forgetting to include your name and address.

• Advertisement

We've got a most generous €75 voucher from the Red Room.ie to give away to one of you lucky Beaut.ie Bytes readers. Ah we know. We're very good to you. The site carries tons of skincare and makeup goodies from brands like Clarins, Rockstar Tan, Jessica Nails and lots more, so it'll be a happy few hours browsing for the product-obsessed. To enter: all you need to do is send an email to competitions@beaut.ie with 'The Red Room' in the subject line, along with your name and address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fluffybottom

vip tickets to paolo nutini anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Do you have a competition link fluffybottom or are you looking for a link?

looking for a link:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

looking for a link:cool:

Give this one a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭midgej

It's a pre-theatre dinner in Greene's restaurant and afterwards a show, think it's Mama Mia. That's my birthday sorted ;)

As far as I know that comp was for a show in the Everyman Palace Theatre, so it wouldn't be Mama Mia, that's on in the Marquee, hopefully it'll be something equally good though...congrats & enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Great prize, well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 toopybinoo

Fatcheese.ie are giving one lucky member plus a friend or partner the opportunity to enjoy a weekend away in Paris.

You'll enjoy a two night stay at a 4* hotel located in the Heart of Paris, from where you can explore attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. The prize includes return flights for two, two nights stay at a top hotel plus car hire for when you arrive in Paris.

For this one you have to sign up to fatcheese, the referrer gets 2 euro and each person who signs up gets 1 euro and the chance to win the wkend in paris - i think this is how it works i got it via email

http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30002611

• Advertisement

midgej wrote: »
    As far as I know that comp was for a show in the Everyman Palace Theatre, so it wouldn't be Mama Mia, that's on in the Marquee, hopefully it'll be something equally good though...congrats & enjoy :)

That would make more sense but I cannot remember the details. I'll get the prize in Monday's post, it was posted out today.

Yeah it's for the Everyman Theatre, found my deleted email but it doesn't state which show. Greenes Restaurant is lovely.

toopybinoo wrote: »

"Open to customers of Tesco and ASOS, who are UK residents aged 18 or over only."

jc77 wrote: »
    Give this one a try.

Oh very funny. Think I havnt tried that?Idiot.

toopybinoo wrote: »
    For this one you have to sign up to fatcheese, the referrer gets 2 euro and each person who signs up gets 1 euro and the chance to win the wkend in paris - i think this is how it works i got it via email

http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30002611

Link doesn't seem to be working.

Oh very funny. Think I havnt tried that?Idiot.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Very good fluffybbbbbbbb

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Came in to post the beaut.ie ones but there already up, stamps, sunglasses ones.

I came second in a refer a friend on the brandon house hotel fan page but the person that came first cant make it for the prize this Sunday, so there giving it to me! And still giving the winner a prize of a stay etc.

So Im off to the Brandon House Hotel on Sunday night with tickets to P.J Gallagher, with Dinner, Bed and Breakfast plus spa treatments! Happpppy Days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

Elliee wrote: »
    Came in to post the beaut.ie ones but there already up, stamps, sunglasses ones.

I came second in a refer a friend on the brandon house hotel fan page but the person that came first cant make it for the prize this Sunday, so there giving it to me! And still giving the winner a prize of a stay etc.

So Im off to the Brandon House Hotel on Sunday night with tickets to P.J Gallagher, with Dinner, Bed and Breakfast plus spa treatments! Happpppy Days!

Congrats Elliee, thats nice of them to still give to winner another prize but thats prob because you were so close in votes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement