Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Win An Ipad.

Facebook comp with a bit of effort!

http://www.facebook.com/JustEatIreland

app_full_proxy.php?app=4949752878&v=1&size=o&cksum=00ab4bd6aac30c9e724600e28bf818ba&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi760.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fxx244%2Festa12%2Ftandccopy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭zinfandel

Do you reckon that this just eat competition is going to be another of those competitions that require votes, if so its really not worth the bother, so fed up of them, its the same people that always win even though the entries are often show no effort :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

zinfandel wrote: »
    Do you reckon that this just eat competition is going to be another of those competitions that require votes, if so its really not worth the bother, so fed up of them, its the same people that always win even though the entries are often show no effort :confused:

I completely agree, i know i posted the comp but I dont think i'm even bothered to enter.

I put some effort into that shop ireland photo comp and got into the final but didn't even bother looking for votes because 1. I dont like annoying my friends and 2. there wasn't a hope I was gonna catch the person who pimped themselves out to every tom dick and harry!

Companies just like them because it guarantees lots of hits on their page!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trail man

zinfandel wrote: »

your thought process would be correct.. its the same people that always win.. like football and hurling on this island.. SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE..KILKENNY/KERRY.FOR EXAMPLE when all is said and done..:D...

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Ghall wrote: »
    Win a pair of tickets to the Style Show & Brown Thomas Voucher

This week we have a first prize of a €200 voucher to spend in Brown Thomas and a pair of tickets to The Style Show at Clontarf Castle on 8th August. We also have a pair of tickets to the Style Show, for the 4 runners up !
    To be in with a chance to win, answer the question correctly before the 25th July 2010.

Question: This week, our resident fashionista Suzie Cohen gives advice on how to rock the summer look at what type of event?

http://entertainment.ie/pages/kelloggs/competition.asp

Anyone know the answer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

A wedding Vodkat....

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭zinfandel

trail man wrote: »
    your thought process would be correct.. its the same people that always win.. like football and hurling on this island.. SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE..KILKENNY/KERRY.FOR EXAMPLE when all is said and done..:D...

:p:p:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Totally agree I stay away from competitions like that where I can. Tests of skill or wit are far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

Hi everyone

Does anyone please have the details for the competitions in the Rte Guide that went on sale last week dated 17th-23rd July? I bought a copy but I cant seen to find it anywhere so Im thinking it got recycled on monday

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ghall

Vodkat wrote: »
    Anyone know the answer?

Sorry, should have said the answer was "wedding".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Not sure if this has been posted or not

http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/beautyconfidential/?section=competitions-offers

5 Comps

Travel Bag
    3D TV
    Mascara
    Lip Gloss
    Goody Bag

Need to register / login

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭carolireland

To celebrate the first show of the new series, No Frontiers More Good Reasons has teamed up with the world's leading airline, Etihad Airways, to give you the opportunity to say G'Day in Australia. You and a friend could be jetting off with return flights from Dublin to Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. the choice is yours!

Soak up Sydney's gorgeous harbour, seductive outdoor lifestyle and great natural beauty or experience Melbourne's non-stop program of festivals, renowned dining, major art exhibitions and musical extravaganzas. or laze in Brisbane's lush riverside gardens and abseil the cliffs of Kangaroo Point. you choose!
    For your chance to win, just answer the following:
    Australia's most famous Opera House is located in which city?

Sydney
    Melbourne
    Brisbane
    If you think you know the answer, call or text the competition line:

ROI: 1515 71 71 15
    NI: 0905 102 0201

text HOLIDAY followed by your answer and name to 57111 (ROI and NI)
    Competition lines are now open and will close at midday on Friday 23/07/10. Please do not enter outside the advertised competition window as you will be charged, but your entry will not be included in the draw. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry. Participation denotes acceptance of all associated competition terms and conditions as listed below.
    The lucky winner will be announced directly after No Frontiers More Good Reasons on 25/07/10 and posted here and on RTÉ Aertel page 198.
    COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
    Cost of entry is €1 (incl. VAT) or £1.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭midgej

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Win 20,000 and ipads, wedding blog competiton http://nerinonline.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1609

Hi Guys,

We’re giving away €300 Vodafone credit on the blog – just answer one simple question to be in the draw.

http://blog.truvo.ie/2010/07/e300-vodafone-top-up/

Cheers,

Bríd

http://blog.truvo.ie/2010/07/e300-vodafone-top-up/

Not a competition, everybody who applies gets a free re-usable bag for life, handy for the shopping :)
    http://www.supersavvyme.com/futurefriendly/bagforlife.aspx

The Festival of World Cultures takes place this weekend in Dun Laoghaire for the tenth year, and new on the menu is Salon Culture, the global beauty treatment boutique. Choose from threading, Maori body art or African hair braiding, and to celebrate, Salon Culture has three prizes for PruZine readers: a Seka Cosmetics hamper and discount card for Ireland's first cosmetic company to make their products in Ireland, a voucher for Bushra's threading and beauty salon just open in Blackrock, Co. Dublin and a hamper of delicious Irish hand-milled soaps.

To enter, just send us your name and address to win@prudence.ie marking your entry 'Salon Culture'. Entries close on Wednesday 28th August 2010, and winners will be announced in next week's PruZine.

We’ve got two tickets to give away to one lucky WhatSheWears.ie reader for Galway Races Ladies Day which takes place on Thursday 29th July 2010. Anthony Ryan’s Best Dressed Competition has a prize fund of €20,000 with the Best Dressed Lady set to scoop a prize worth over €12,000. Read more

To enter to win, email giftbag@whatshewears.ie with “Galway Races” in the subject line and include your address and phone number. You must be subscribed to our FREE weekly newsletter to enter. Sign up for it here. The competition closes on Monday 26th July and the winner will be notified by email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭kittykrazy

Hiya! Just found this thread last week and I've won tickets to indiego festival! (Now to find out where and when it is....)

I'm hoping that I can find some unposted comps to post here so I can repay the karma. Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 neadycodd

deelite wrote: »
    I got an email from the Radison BLU saying I didn't win the competition but they were sending all entrants a special voucher for the hotel - anybody else get this.

Just wondering if you've heard anything back from Radison BLU yet? I'm still waiting.....

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neadycodd

Thanks a million for this link Sarah, I heard today I won the tickets! Can't wait!!

kittykrazy wrote: »
    Hiya! Just found this thread last week and I've won tickets to indiego festival! (Now to find out where and when it is....)

I'm hoping that I can find some unposted comps to post here so I can repay the karma. Thank you!

Congrats on your win!!!!:D:D:D
    Who did u win with... I could have been the poster???

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭buttonsc

neadycodd wrote: »
    Just wondering if you've heard anything back from Radison BLU yet? I'm still waiting.....

Got an email. Stay 2 nights and get a 3rd FREE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 toopybinoo

win a pair of tickets to love box weekend london

facebook comp

http://www.facebook.com/newlookfashion#!/event.php?eid=135728606447961&index=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭kittykrazy

Congrats on your win!!!!:D:D:D
    Who did u win with... I could have been the poster???

It was with the Sunday World magazine. I've entered nearly everything so I'm thanking everyone who has contributed to the forum. If it was you - Huge thanks! I'll try to get a special picture there of me drinking vodka(T) just for you!

kittykrazy wrote: »
    It was with the Sunday World magazine. I've entered nearly everything so I'm thanking everyone who has contributed to the forum. If it was you - Huge thanks! I'll try to get a special picture there of me drinking vodka(T) just for you!

Yeah that was my post :) I actually didnt enter because I wouldn't be able to go. Hope you enjoy it!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

neadycodd wrote: »

Haven't heard a word from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I actually didnt enter because I wouldn't be able to go. Hope you enjoy it!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You should enter anyway and give the prize away to someone (preferably on here :D) if you cant go :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement