Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭celod

Seems to be a new batch of cushelle teddies available for winning today!
    www.cushelle.com

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

Ah, i'd love to win a teddy but no luck yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055942786
    Is this link working? It's not for me.
    It's working now.

You're right, not working for me either :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JimRichardson

http://www.facebook.com/MummyPages

"We really like when brands send us in stuff to try but we also like our fans to get to try free stuff too. So what we get, we share. Our first freebie, is the new Boots No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense Anti-Ageing Serum for men worth €28. Simply like this post and we will pick a winner at random - entries close Sunday night. Love, the MP team xxx"

All you have to do is "Like" this post on their page.

• Advertisement

I'm really confused. When using google chrome - the competition link on the cushelle page is available, but it isn't when using internet explorer. Also, it seems to be really easy to win now (using google chrome), but the terms and conditions say the competition is closed. ????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Hi lads and ladies - as posted previously I won tickets to Turin Brakes @ Whelans on Saturday (18th) unfortunately I cant go so if any of you want the prize PM me!

thanks Kerash, unfortunately i couldn't make it either :(

kerash wrote: »
    Hi lads and ladies - as posted previously I won tickets to Turin Brakes @ Whelans on Saturday (18th) unfortunately I cant go so if any of you want the prize PM me!

Gig is on the Friday - maybe you can make it afterall? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

celod wrote: »
    Gig is on the Friday - maybe you can make it afterall? :)
    Lol I meant Friday but typed Saturday :P They're yours - enjoy!!

COMP
    We have a pair of tickets to see
    LA BOHÈME
    tomorrow at Grand Canal Theatre,
    7.30pm
    For a chance to win, email your answer to
    the question below to life@metroherald.ie
    by noon today with ‘Hot Tickets’ in the
    subject line. With your answer, please include your
    name, address and a number where you can be
    contacted between 1pm and 3pm. Strictly one entry
    per person; entrants must be age 18+.
    Q. Which multi-Tony award
    winning musical is based on
    Puccini’s La Bohème?
    A Nine B Rent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

celod wrote: »
    I'm really confused. When using google chrome - the competition link on the cushelle page is available, but it isn't when using internet explorer. Also, it seems to be really easy to win now (using google chrome), but the terms and conditions say the competition is closed. ????

comp doesn't show up using firefox

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Won a cushelle koala after trying every day for the last week :P

kerash wrote: »
    Lol I meant Friday but typed Saturday :P They're yours - enjoy!!

Thanks a million. So delighted, i love Turin Brakes. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LMGB

http://2fm.rte.ie/pages/karate%20kid

Win tickets for premier of the Karate Kid:@)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://www.mylunch.ie/

Current Competition

Fillies.jpg Win a Night Out for you and up to 30 Workmates at Fillies Cafe Bar Leopardstown
    See below for details
    Click to Email Entry

FilliesCompetition240x210.jpg

Win the most challenging and rewarding year of your life!

Are you adventurous? Are you a leader? Are you adaptable? Are you passionate? Are you honest? Are you committed? Are you aged between 18 - 80?
    Do you have what it takes to become an Overseas Volunteer?
    This new and exciting series is searching for two new Volunteers to send overseas for a year. They will end up working on the frontline of global development where they can really make a difference in the world.
    The two winners of DO THE RIGHT THING will travel to some of the most underdeveloped area's in the world where they will work on aid projects like building schools in Africa, protecting endangered turtles in Costa Rica and working with orphaned street children in Calcutta.
    All Expenses Paid!
    Would you like to see the world whilst doing fantstic volunteer work, if so, this is for you!
    No previous volunteer experience required.
    We are accepting applications from anyone who has what it takes to become Ultimate Volunteers!
    APPLY BELOW

http://www.rte.ie/tv/dotherightthing/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Win a pair of Christian Louboutin heels

Open to ROI
    Closes 12 July 2010

http://www.instyle.co.uk/competitions/win-a-pair-of-christian-louboutin-heels

WIN AN EXCLUSIVE PIMMS BBQ SET, PACKED FULL OF BBQ ACCESSORIES.

Open to ROI
    Closes 30 June 2010

http://www.homesandgardens.com/competitions/?id=6368

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 JD623

Win a trip to a cirque du soleil show plus travel

destinations include Las Vegas, Tokyo among many others....

Includes:

-Two (2) premium tickets to see any Cirque du Soleil show of winner’s choice, subject to availability

-Round trip economy airfare for two (2) people from the airport closest to winner’s residence to the destination of the Cirque du Soleil show of winner’s choice

-Three (3) hotel night accommodations at a hotel located in the city where the Cirque du Soleil show of winner’s choice is performed

-spending money of US$500.00 (money order)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Advertisement

Won VIP tickets to Oxegen and I get to hang out with Paolo Nutini backstage on Today Fm! Its the one competition i was really really hoping to win!! :) So Happy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Optimist

Vodkat wrote: »
    Won VIP tickets to Oxegen and I get to hang out with Paolo Nutini backstage on Today Fm! Its the one competition i was really really hoping to win!! :) So Happy!!!

Well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

Congrats Vodkat, hope you enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭rameire

Congrats!

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Excellent, well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lel44

Well done. Well deserved, ur always sharing comps on here. Have a gr8 time....

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭fluky1

Thanks to carolireland I got a letter from Bord Bia that I was picked as the RTE Guides overall winner. The garden voucher is from Arboretum Lifestyle & Garden Centre which won two awards as Best Customer Service and it was rated 5 Star Gold in the Garden Centre _ Quality Award winners. Part of the winning voucher was used today - Garden Seats - 2 stone torquoises - flower pots Delighted to have won.
    I got my Cushelle Koala bear

rte Drivetime Jonathan Swift Festival 2 nights stay 3rd & 4th July and evening stay in Trim Listen to the Podcast of today at the very end where they are talking about what is on around the country (1.59) Email drivetime@rte.ie with the answer to the title of this book Gulliver's ??????? + Contact Details
    In SuperValu I picked up an entry form to win a South African Football Jersey with Nederburg Twenty 10 Fill in details and enter in box provided

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppyfields

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cong-Ireland/Lisloughrey-Lodge/162892241795?ajaxpipe=1&__a=9

Hope this link works. Lisloughrey Hotel are running a facebook promo, when they are up to 1100 fans they will give away a meal for two in the restaurant. They only need another 40 fans before they make the next draw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppyfields

http://www.rollercoaster.ie/channels/promotions.asp#drm

win self catering holiday in ireland

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement