Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭fluky1

to celebrate Fathers' Day Dove Men+Care & Dunnes Stores are giving 10 Lucky Winners an Apple IPad
    To Enter All you have to do is Text the Word DOVE, your name and the following missing Word : DOVE MEN+
    makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. to 51500
    standard text rate applies

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

THE BEST IN SEASON STRAWBERRY PHOTO COMPETITION. Send us a picture of you enjoying strawberries during National Strawberry Week and you’ll be entered into our National Strawberry Week Competition. One lucky winner of our Strawberry Photo Competition could WIN our grand prize of a €500 All for One Gift Voucher.

There are also 2 runners up prizes of a VIP Strawberry Hamper. Enter your name, number and you photo ( up to a 1MB photo size please). Email your entry here: strawberries@bestinseason.ie
    The competition closes on the 30th Of June

http://www.bestinseason.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Would you like a FREE Photobook?

We have 2 Luxury Photobooks to give away worth €49.99 Each!

Simply leave a comment to be in with a chance to win.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carlow-Cork-Dublin-Kerry-Kilkenny-Tipperary-Waterford-Wexford-Wicklow/The-Digital-Photo-Centre-Sam-McCauleys/377092521603?v=wall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

http://apps.facebook.com/gillettefathersday/win.php
    gilette comp I got in an email there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

MCD.ie are offering VIP tickets to two lucky winners to see man in the mirror! Each winner will watch this amazing show in style with a VIP box and three of their friends!
    To enter all you have to do is post you favourite Michael Jackson video from youtube and post it up on MCD Facebook!
    The important bit is that you tag your video with the caption "Man In The Mirror June 25th & 26th at The Olympia!"

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sammie36

On stylebible.ie competition for 2 tickets to ladies day at the Dublin Horse Fair in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭carolireland

TVNow
    Closing date 18th June

TVNow Rat Pack comp
    The Rat Pack at Grand Canal Theatre (5-10 July)
    Answer: True

TVNow Lindt comp
    Win a Lindt hamper
    Answer: A) True

TVNow Celtic comp
    Win tickets To Celtic Rising at the Burlington, dinner and overnight
    Answer A) True

Answers on a postcard with title of comp to 3 Ely Place, Dublin 2
    or text TVRAT or TVLINDT orTVCELTIC with answer and details to 53150

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭carolireland

RTE Guide

Sims MacBook comp
    Win an Apple MacBook
    Answer: B) Get a job
    Send answer and details with title of comp to RTE Guide Donnybrook dublin 4

Cuisine de France comp
    Answer: C. Bacon and cabbage
    Send answer and details with title of comp to RTE Guide Donnybrook dublin 4

Giftguru shopping voucher and overnight at Malton
    Answer: D
    Text Guide4 D and name to 57000 or call 1515808914 ( 1 euro)

Win a 2 night stay at Royal Marine Dun Laoghaire
    Answer: A)
    Text Guide6 A and name to 57000 or call 1515808916 ( 1 euro)

Win a weekend at Ballyknocken house
    Answer: 7-13 June
    Text Guide3 answer and name to 57000 or call 1515808913 ( 1 euro)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LMGB

Competition to win a broadband thingy from 3:)

http://www.todayfm.com/Competitions/Broadband.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

This competition closes today.

Win a Samsung GT B3410 and a Vodafone mobile broadband dongle + 1 month of credit on it thanks to our friends at Vodafone. The winner gets BOTH!

So here’s the rub, to be in the draw all you need to do, in the spirit of the Best Performers search we want you to email competitions@goldenplec.com with your name and your answer to this question and you will be part of the draw.

Who is the best act you’ve seen live! and WHY!

We want your stories of why an act you seen is the best you’ve seen, be it band or comedian, any kind of act, and tell us why. Some of the best stories on acts and reasons will be posted to the site after the competition which we hope will give people a good list of great acts to see live.

This competition closes Sunday 13th June

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LMGB

Thanks dionsiseire I've already entered have my fingers crossed x

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭magicray

This competition closes today.

Win a Samsung GT B3410 and a Vodafone mobile broadband dongle + 1 month of credit on it thanks to our friends at Vodafone. The winner gets BOTH!

So here’s the rub, to be in the draw all you need to do, in the spirit of the Best Performers search we want you to email competitions@goldenplec.com with your name and your answer to this question and you will be part of the draw.

Who is the best act you’ve seen live! and WHY!

We want your stories of why an act you seen is the best you’ve seen, be it band or comedian, any kind of act, and tell us why. Some of the best stories on acts and reasons will be posted to the site after the competition which we hope will give people a good list of great acts to see live.

This competition closes Sunday 13th June

Entered this one too, was an easy question ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sammie36

http://www.ireland-guide.com/

competition for weekend away in a hotel in west cork.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭billbond4

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Win 2 Tickets to the His & Hers Gala Screening

Ken Wardop's award-winning Irish feature film His & Hers is set for theatrical release in selected cinemas nationwide this week from Friday 18th June.

His & Hers, produced by Andrew Freedman for Venom Films is an enchanting yet intimate observation which explores a woman's relationships with the men in her life - father, husband, son, boyfriend. It follows 70 women in kitchens, living-rooms and hallways across the Irish midlands, from little girls to old women.

To celebrate the release of the film in Irish cinemas we have two tickets to give away for the Gala Screening which will take place on Wednesday 16th June in the IFI, Dublin at 18.40.

To be in with a chance of winning these tickets just answer the following question:

Q. What is the name of the Ken Wardrop short film that won the Best Short Film at the European Film Awards?

Send your answer together with your name and contact details to marketing@irishfilmboard.ie before close of business Tuesday 15th June.

Winners will be notified on Tuesday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Bulmers Berry – An Undergrowth Movement We've got 5 pairs of camping tickets up for grabs for the Body and Soul gathering this weekend (19-20 June)...nice! All you gotta do is email us "I'm a Bulmers Berry fan" at bulmersberry@gmail.com by 2pm on Wed and we'll randomly select winners. Over 18's only (ID will be required). Check out the line up! http://www.bodyandsoul.ie/home/line-up.php

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭muchacho

http://www.crownpaints.ie/competitions/pic-n-mix-photo-competition/2069

To enter the competition, just take a picture of the great Irish outdoors, and email it to info@crownpaints.ie with 'Ireland through my eyes' as the subject. Feel free to include any captions or descriptions together with your photo.

Alternatively, you can send a print of your photo by post to;

Crown Paints Ireland
    Ireland Through Your Eyes competition
    Malahide Road
    Dublin 17

All photos will be displayed here, and the winner will be selected by public vote.

Closing date for entries is 1st September, and the winner will be announced on the website. For a full set of rules, click here.

Happy snapping, and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,136 ✭✭✭rameire

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 JD623

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

billbond4 wrote: »

Terms and Conditions say "The Challenge is open to residents of Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Switzerland, Ukraine."
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭billbond4

heyjude wrote: »
    Terms and Conditions say "The Challenge is open to residents of Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Switzerland, Ukraine."
    :eek:
    Damn the small print !!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

billbond4 wrote: »
    Damn the small print !!

:( and i did so well!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

Did anyone find out who won the Cadbury prize to Florida? I entered every day but didn't win a wii :(

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭magicray

Twixster wrote: »
    Did anyone find out who won the Cadbury prize to Florida? I entered every day but didn't win a wii :(

So did I, would just love that trip to Florida !! fingers crossed here :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 youngmother

magicray wrote: »
    So did I, would just love that trip to Florida !! fingers crossed here :-)

I won a wii and my boyfriend won another one 3 days later but really want that trip to florida

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I won a wii and my boyfriend won another one 3 days later but really want that trip to florida

2 Wii's in the same house? Nice! But to ask for the holiday on top of that too - bit greedy don't you think..........

• Registered Users Posts: 24 youngmother

not in the same house.. would gladly return them for a holiday tho.. but lovely prize to get

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

2 Wii's in the same house? Nice! But to ask for the holiday on top of that too - bit greedy don't you think..........

Ah the luck of the draw ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

Sure anyone could win them so fair play to you guys for winning two. I hope who ever wins the trip has a great time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement