Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JimRichardson

http://www.facebook.com/ulstertrader

Having a T-shirt design competition. Haven't announced a prize yet but have been giving away things like hotel breaks and flights so it will probably be something like that.

All you have to do to enter is post an idea for a t-shirt design on their wall and they'll pick their favourites and then get their fans to vote on the best one.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

celod wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone ever won anything on the pigsback.com website?

Hi Celod, I've won a few bits with pigsback, cds, books, trip to Barcelona, hair products. It's been a while now though - but fingers crossed.......... someone has to win!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭celod

Thanks everyone, just wondering. I have been entering them for ages, but no luck yet.
    I did notice that they have added vouchers for places such as Topshop and Awear to their rewards tho. :) I don't think they were there before?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Win a €100 voucher for any of TGI's four Dublin branches on www.mylunch.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 24 youngmother

this is where i got tickets from,dunno if there still available but u can try them
    http://www.applausestore.com/applausestore-book-show.php?id=150&bid=1

they must be all gone i heard nothing back from them thanks though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Propaganda this Saturday

Michael Jackson Celebration of his life and music night

http://www.goldenplec.com/2010/06/23/competition-propaganda/

2 pairs of tickets to be won

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

I have been entering pigsback competitions for several years and still have managed to win nothing.
    Who knows though, maybe the big win is around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭fluky1

www.dublinairportauthority.com

Dublin Airport’s new passenger facility, Terminal 2, which opens in November, will transform the travel experience at Dublin Airport and represents a major addition to the country’s public transport infrastructure.

Dublin Airport Authority is offering members of the public the opportunity to be amongst the first to experience this exciting new building by taking part in operational trials that will take place during July, August, September and October.

The trials are designed to simulate typical airport operational scenarios and are central to Dublin Airport Authority’s plans to commence operations in Terminal 2, safely and effectively. The volunteers selected for trials will act as passengers on a specific trial day and will be given scripts outlining the particular role they will be asked to assume.

Be among the first members of the public to experience Terminal 2 at Dublin Airport. All participants in the trial programme will also receive a goodie bag from Dublin Airport and those over 18 will have their names entered into a draw to win valuable prizes, including a holiday worth €5,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ghall

Hi Everyone,
    I would like to ask for your help. Just go to www.squeezeheinz.ie and vote for my husbands recipe. Its Heinz sloppy joes entered by Mark Anderson. We would love to win this prize so much but need lots of votes. It will only take a few seconds of your time.

Thank you so much and fingers crossed for us.xx

Christina & Mark

Good Luck! just voted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ghall

celod wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone ever won anything on the pigsback.com website?

Won the daily Sudoku puzzle and got 1000 points to claim on rewards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭christinadublin

Thanks Ghall and well done on wining from pigsback. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

TVNOW

TVNOW/ Select Hotel Competition
    Weekend at County Arms Hotel Birr
    Answer b) Co Offaly

TVNow/Weathershield Competition
    Win 400 euros
    Answer: 15 minutes

TVNOW/When Harry met Sally Competition
    Win tickets to show at Grand Canal Theatre Mon 28 June
    a) True

Send answer and details with title of comp to
    3 Ely Place
    Dublin 2
    or text TVSELECT or TVWEATHERSHIELD or TVHARRY to 53150 with answer and details

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

NO FLIGHTS OR ACCOMADATION, JUST THE CARD, BUT IT MIGHT ENCOURAGE YOU TO VISIT IF YOU WIN!

The 3 prizes are two Budapest Cards for 72 hours each, entitling you to fantastic savings!
    • FREE public transport
    • FREE guided tour on the Pest side
    • FREE guided tour on the Buda side
    • FREE travel insurance
    • more than 100 additional discounts in baths, sights, museums, restaurants...
    http://www.malev.com/offers/budapest-card?country=IE&utm_source=email-2010-06-23&utm_medium=NEWSLETTER&utm_content=AID000000-budapest-card_IE&utm_campaign=CIDID20100623143-budapest-card-Ireland_EN

Book your tickets for Shrek Forever After on the cineworld website and you will be automatically entered into a draw to win one of 20 Nintendo Wiis.

Book your tickets for Shrek Forever After 3D now for the chance to win a Nintendo Wii.

Alternatively, book tickets for Shrek Forever After in 2D for a chance to win.

https://www.cineworld.ie/competitions/132?WT.mc_id=Main%2520IE%2520Shrek%2520Comp&WT.mc_id=Email_time_place_IR

Become Vodafone's Official Oxegen 2010 Reporter -
    Enter your email address and you could win 4 tickets, camera, net-book, phone, prepaid modem and call credit.
    http://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland?v=app_11007063052#!/vodafoneireland?v=app_10339498918

Submit your recipes to win €1000. 2 Runner up prices of €500

http://www.knorrsauces.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Wheelsonthebus

Twixster wrote: »

Not open to the Republic of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭rameire

oops! just entered lol :o

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

Sorry! I entered too ooopps! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭pitkan

Ghall wrote: »
    Good Luck! just voted for you.

As a Boardie, Iv`e just voted as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭pitkan

rameire wrote: »
    oops! just entered lol :o

Me too. Must learn to read entire post first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭rameire

Jordan's June Offers

Comps to win:

Win free membership to the Ramblers
    Win a River Cottage Instant Veg Bundle
    Yeo Valley Organic goodies up for grabs
    Win Jordans show goodie bags

Only downside is that it is for UK residents only...but thought I'd put it up just in case anyone can enter from boards!

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

And good news for visitors to this website: dogs are welcome at Rathsallagh.
    The prize includes:
    • accommodation for 2 people and 2 dogs at the award-winning Rathsallagh House on a Saturday night (excluding bank holiday weekends)
    • dinner for two in the fine dining restaurant
    • award winning Sunday morning breakfast with the Sunday papers
    • enjoy a long stroll in the extensive grounds with your dogs
    • Sunday lunch (if you can fit it all in!)
    How to enter:
    To enter this great competition just answer two simple questions:
    1. Rathsallagh House was converted from Queen Anne Stables, but in what year?
    You might find the answer here...
    2. What breed of dog is in the first picture in the Oh My Dog Crufts 2010 Gallery?
    Click here to visit the gallery...
    Send your answers to [EMAIL="info@ohmydog.ie?subject=Rathsallagh%20House%20Hotel%20competition"]info@ohmydog.ie[/EMAIL] and please include:
    • your name
    • a contact email address
    • a contact phone number
    • the answers to the two questions
    Terms & Conditions
    The closing date for entries is Friday 23rd July and the winner will be announced on Monday 26th July.
    The winner must avail of the prize before the end of 2010.
    That's it - good luck!

http://www.ohmydog.ie/competition.html

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Fancy a barbie now the weather's turned nice? Yup, we thought you might and you can head to Hellmann's revamped website which celebrates summer BBQs with tons of recipes as well as bespoke invites, weather forecasts and downloadable playlists.

To celebrate such fabulosity, we've got three Hellmann's BBQ hampers packed full of essentials to give to PruZine readers. All you need to do is to send your name and address to win@prudence.ie with the words 'Hellmann's BBQ' in the subject line. Winners will be announced in next week's PruZine and you've got til 9am on June 30th to enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Win a pair of FitFlops
    WhatSheWears.ie is delighted to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a stylish pair of FitFlop sandals before they sell out!
    To be in with a chance to win a pair, all you need to do is send an email to giftbag@whatshewears.ie with the answer to the question below. Entrants must be signed up to the WhatSheWears.ie weekly newsletter. Please tell us your shoe size as well as your name and address.

Question: What patented technology does FitFlop us?

Ans: microwobbleboard technology

For your chance to join the stars and win one of two sets of family (4 persons) tickets to the Irish Premier of Toy Story 3 on 10th July, including hotel accomodation on the night of the event, answer the question below!

http://www.toys.ie/competitions/toystory/127146.aspx

It says it is only open to UK residents but I reckon that is a mistake so I entered anyway...

We have two pairs of tickets to see JACK L at NCH, Jul 3, 8pm

For a chance to win, e-mail your answer to the question below to life@metroherald.ie by noon today with ‘Hot Tickets’ in the subject line.

With the answer include your name, address and a number where you can be contacted between 1pm and 3pm. Strictly one entry per person; entrants must be age 18 or over.

Q. What is Jack L’s birth name?
    A Jack Lukeman B Sean Loughman

• Advertisement

The phenomenon that is Canada’s Michael Bublé arrives into Dublin’s brand spanking new Aviva Stadium for two nights this September and one lucky InView subscriber could be on their way to see him.

To be in with a chance of winning simply send your answer to the following question along with your contact details to inview@tv3.ie before midday Wednesday July 7th.

Q: What time is Style Wars on TV3 at? (Hint)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement