Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free sim cards from o2

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭culabula88

Bond-007 wrote: »
    I can't find anything on the voda website to suggest that.

Free call credit - condition 5

New Customers will receive the first stage credit automatically after they register a new pack. The remaining stage credits will be applied to their account on a monthly basis provided the customer has Topped-Up by a minimum of €10 in the previous 30 days

https://www.vodafone.ie/terms/prepay/#freecredit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Just got my 2 requested Sims in the post, Thanks OP

These are 3G sims will they work in a non-3G phone?:o

invest4deepvalue.com

Do-more wrote: »
    Just got my 2 requested Sims in the post, Thanks OP

How long did it take for you to get them in the post and when did you order them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

culabula88 wrote: »
    How long did it take for you to get them in the post and when did you order them ?
    Ordered Paddy's weekend, so just over a week, but then that's only 3 working days this weather!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭pcolan

Do-more wrote: »

Yes, they will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

I've ordered online twice and still no sim card:(

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

sure it dont cost anything!
    Try again, Third time lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 30,132 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

ordered last week or at the weekend and got the 5 today, already o2 customer but didn't seem to matter

hey i still didnt get my 02 sims - is there a big delay on them or what??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

culabula88 wrote: »
    Free call credit - condition 5

New Customers will receive the first stage credit automatically after they register a new pack. The remaining stage credits will be applied to their account on a monthly basis provided the customer has Topped-Up by a minimum of €10 in the previous 30 days

https://www.vodafone.ie/terms/prepay/#freecredit
    That does not seem to apply when you port into Vodafone. I have a sim here that has €10 free credit applied for the last 2 months and I never topped it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Thanks Bond.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Anybody know if there any FREE Sim cards offers knocking around?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

YES. link

up to 5, and if you top up a certain amount you get €40 credit but cant see it on the site anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pratapani

Hi

i ordered for 2 sims but got 4 in 4 days time.
    :)

Cheers Bond. Ordered 5 of these. Does anyone know how long delivery will take.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭presotrader

I have a silly question - can I order a vodafone free sims on an address in Belfast and have it mailed to Dublin? would it work out of the box or require first login in Vodafone UK before roaming in Ireland? Did anyone try it?

Advertisement