Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free sim cards from o2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

sweet, 5 ordered

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Saruman wrote: »
    Excellent. Have some spare phones, i will be handing these out with the new sim cards in May when the American inlaws and family are over for a family reunion we are hosting. Renting a castle etc. Be handy for them to use over the week.

LOL.
    Please tell me you're being sarcastic?
    Your American inlaws are renting a CASTLE for the week and you're here boasting about getting them 5 free sim cards online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Or you could head over to Tesco Mobile http://shop.tescomobile.ie/simCards.aspx
    And hand exchange them for €10 credit! :D

Not sure what their coverage would be like though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Same as o2.

Got 10 free sim cards this morning. Some nice sequential numbers among them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

My 5 arrived this morning too.... thanks OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

pissed wrote: »

Same here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭wait4me

jayteecork wrote: »
    LOL.
    Please tell me you're being sarcastic?
    Your American inlaws are renting a CASTLE for the week and you're here boasting about getting them 5 free sim cards online.

Ease up - it could be just a bouncy castle :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭pcolan

pissed wrote: »

+ 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭BehindTheScenes

Thanks very much:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

5 arrived this morning. I do like getting post! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

pcolan wrote: »
    + 1

+2
    all the numbers were nearly the same

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

5 arrived today.weird unrememberable numbers.... but hey, 5 free sims :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Rhodney

received mine too...5 packs :D
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

That was real quick, got mine too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ordered them there for the craic. Who doesn't like free stuff?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

This post has been deleted.
    some very nice numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

mine arrived today..thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 39 _RoSy_

Hey,

Ordered 5 on tuesday, arrived this morning(thurs)....very quick.

They all say that they have €2 credit on them aswell.

As other people have said, no idea what I'm going to use them for but I'm sure I'll think of something!!

R.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭kmb

Pity these werent there 4-5 months ago.
    I was with o2 and had 4 spare sims and ported over vodafone because they had a offer of €50 credit for each sim.
    So that was grand until i noticed vodafone brought out iou buddy where you can transfer credit from one sim to another which i did and now i have transfered the full 4 x credits to my vodafone sim,ie €200 free credit!!

This promotion is over but i transfeered another o86 sim over last week and got €12 after registering.

So i think i will get these also and if poss port over and get 5 x €12 unless theres something in the small writing!!

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Barr

kmb wrote: »
    I was with o2 and had 4 spare sims and ported over vodafone because they had a offer of €50 credit for each sim.
    So that was grand until i noticed vodafone brought out iou buddy where you can transfer credit from one sim to another which i did and now i have transfered the full 4 x credits to my vodafone sim,ie €200 free credit!!

This promotion is over but i transfeered another o86 sim over last week and got €12 after registering.

So i think i will get these also and if poss port over and get 5 x €12 unless theres something in the small writing!!

regards

These arrived this morning , very fast delivery

How do you get the €12 from porting ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GKN18

Thanks for this, ordered 5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

just ordered my 5 sim cards. i'll have to add that to the 1 sim card i order of tesco the other day.

I also have no idea what i will do with them all, but they are free so who cares!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

thanks op, got five of them today, now to find out what to do with them...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Delivered this morning. Cheers.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

guys, just a word of advice, I ordered 10 myself but let's try and not take the absolute piss
    as O2 won't be too fast about making such promotions in the future.
    You can be sure a O2 PR person is reading this thread, too.

They have now removed it from their front page. They are on to us. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

kmb wrote: »

regards

can you still do that ??it says E80 on vodafone now

whats the 5 digit unlocking code ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

Thanks OP received mine today....all I have to do now is make some use of them :)

Advertisement