Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are Dabs.ie like recently?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

my order was cancelled because I used an Irish based Paypal account. Quite a ridiculous excuse... I've use my Paypal account to buy from sites across the globe! That's the whole point... to avoid giving your credit card number to foreign merchants which are a lot harder to track down in case of problems.
    First and last time I try ordering something with them

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dmcm_90

Don't buy from dabs their are useless. I ordered a few parts for a friend and one was awaiting stock and they took the money. To days later I checked the order and was told it been discontinued. I rang them and they told me ill be getting a full refund and they are sorry. I asked them why did they not email me and they said they don't know. avoid them

Advertisement