Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was your most painful piercing?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yep, using that now :)

usually putting it in just after a shower, to make it that little bit easier to slip in and out. im not looking at getting a huge amount of stretching done in any particular time frame, so im finding this the best way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

my foot!When i was working, roofing, trod on a huge nail sticking out of beam ouch!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Luu

davey180 wrote: »
    my foot!When i was working, roofing, trod on a huge nail sticking out of beam ouch!:eek:

Owie!

A recent pain thing for me... I've only got ear work at the mo- couple of stretched lobes, tragus, daith, anti tagus, rook some kind of frontal rim dealie that isn't quite daith but nearly (sorry Im not up on names)
    But recently my daith has been a bi-atch (I've had it for about 4 months). I think its the limited 'breathing space' at the back, and a couple of nights restless sleep. I've brought back the salt soaks so hopefully it'll calm down. The rest have been a breeze so I'm probably just experiencing the norm.
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Just after reading this thread and to be honest I have no interest in piercings at all,but lately I have to say I(am a male) have liked the look of a nipple piercing (just a ring type piercing),but having read this thread and how it seems to be quite sort,think I may put it on the backburner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

go for it!i have both mine,no where near the most painful!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Storm_Bringer_

I don't have many, eyebrow, horizontal scaffold, tongue, labret and I'm getting tragus on friday, also considering nipple and vertical scaffold, maybe a few inner conchs

From my own experience scaffold has been the most painful actual piercing but it wasn't bad i just said "ah that hurt a bit.."but as far as healing goes, tongue is a right bitch, eating for that first week is horrible, plus the lisp, fun stuff. Been 3 weeks now though and its painless, scaffold has been 2 days and it only hurts a little to sleep on.

I wouldn't let pain be a deciding factor in a piercing, the pain subsides, the piercing is still there looking awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

my nostril or my septum was my most painful!
    and i've had a good few piercings done, although i've taken most of them out now!
    :'(
    anyone else find their nose area the sorest?

septum was ok i thought,the tears wouldnt stop though!

septum was ok i thought,the tears wouldnt stop though!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

oh my god, yeah!
    i was there just like ' STOPPPPP!'
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 kmccormack

Between myself and my boyfriend, we 25 piercings, I have 12, he has 13.
    We did a scale of least painful to most painful, here it is:
    1. Eyebrow/Navel
    2. Earlobe (multiple)
    3. Tongue
    4. Lip/Labret
    5. Male Nipple
    6. Cartilage (multiple)
    7. Nostril
    And then plugs are painful, but less painful then cartilage, nipple or nostril.

Hope that helps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Please don't dig up really old dead threads.

Advertisement