Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was your most painful piercing?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

My nostril. Definitely. I got it done by a butcher in Budapest. The place was clean and respectable looking, but the guy who did it shoved in the needle about 3/4 of the way through, then decided it wasn't straight, pulled it out and shoved it through again. *wince* It's still crooked. But I got it done to remember my few months in Eastern Europe and I certainly do now! I couldn't stop crying out of one eye on the side it was done. Sort of funny looking back :p But definitely the most painful experience I've had.

The piercing part of labret and tongue were fine, just a matter of waiting for the swelling to go down and getting used to eating with them. Love them both now though :) I've learned how to sleep with my scaffold, but it can be painful if it gets a knock or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

I am begining to HATE my scaffold!! its in an ammount of pain...

where is the anti tragus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

My vertical industrial sucked, especially when it was going through the chunk of cartilage at the bottom. I hated my septum piercing because nose-related piercings make me involuntarily screw up my face and get teary eyed.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Gauge wrote: »
    My vertical industrial sucked, especially when it was going through the chunk of cartilage at the bottom. I hated my septum piercing because nose-related piercings make me involuntarily screw up my face and get teary eyed.

Aye the second part of getting a vertical industrial really bloody hurt, the piercer had to try three times to get through!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

Kidd-o wrote: »
    where is the anti tragus?

its the bit just above the earlobe

http://images.google.ie/images?hl=en&q=anti-tragus&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Eire_freedom

septum stretch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ooh, im going for that in a few months... ^

and gauge, as far as i know, everyone gets teary eyed during the septum one, it's just one of those things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 angry_badger

septum stretch

Oh yeah, i'm at like 8mm with the septum now an every stretch, without fail, i get a fecking cold!!!!!!

Theres nothing worse than trying to blow your nose with an uber tender nose!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow, 8mm... was reading the wiki on bme, and it mentioned that you can get 'droop nose' ors omething, when you've stretched so much you actually change the shape of your nose.. has that happened to you, or would you know anything about it at all?

My septum has stretched itself from 1.6mm to 3.2mm. I'm going to keep putting bigger jewellery in and see how big it'll go by itself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

*:Dthe artist formally known as angry_badger:D*
    narco wrote: »
    oh wow, 8mm... was reading the wiki on bme, and it mentioned that you can get 'droop nose' ors omething, when you've stretched so much you actually change the shape of your nose.. has that happened to you, or would you know anything about it at all?

Umm can't say ive noticed any big change in the shape of my nose tbh, certainly the shape of my nostrals hasnt changed cos its a proper bitch to get the jewellery into my septum, god knows what its gonna be like if i decide to go to 9 an 10mm!!!!

i think i got mine pierced initiallly at a 3.6. he gave me a 2.4 and a 3.6 and asked which i'd rather, and i said feck it, let's go large (i had no intention of actually getting a piercing done on this particular occasion, usually a lot more thought goes into it, on my part), but later decided i'd like to try stretch it up, will probably just throw a few layers of tape over it every now and then, and see how big it'll go before i find somewhere new to buy jewellery. (it's been too hot out for me to contemplate walking to town to do some exploring).

and yeah, my jewellery fell out of my nose recently, and i spent ages trying to get it back in. eventually figured it out, but twas proper tender the rest of the day. urgh, gotta be the most awkward to angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

I agree with the septum stretching hurting a lot. I had mine at 7mm at one stage. The worst was when I went to itch my nose and forgot that that chunk of metal was in there .. sore. I never noticed a change in the shape of my nose, and neither did my friends. I've had it out for a year and a half and can still get a 4mm tunnel in no problem. I doubt it will ever close.

The most painful piercing procedure was the rook, the second piercing I got done. It never really settled down (probably because I had a ring in it), and it was difficult to sleep on sometimes, even a year or two after it happened. Taking it out was the right decision in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mana333

yes septum was the most painful... It took many days to recover completely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Always think its funny, most ppl for a guy would think that PA is the most painful, now although I dont have any other piercings, I've always been told that the septum is the worst.

i dindt think the septum was that painful, just horribly uncomfortable. painwise, nipple was possibly the worst, but just long enough ago i dont really remember the pain so clearly.

Think my pa was the least painful of all my piercings, getting my mandible done in a couple of weeks so hopefully *crosses fingers*, thats gonna be painless too............

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nah, the PA is pretty straight forward, its a short sharp pinch then it's done, minimal pain afterwards (unless you catch it in something :eek:)

Nah, the PA is pretty straight forward, its a short sharp pinch then it's done, minimal pain afterwards (unless you catch it in something :eek:)

Oh an there is that first trip to the toilet post piercing too, more so if you havent drank very much *shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Dashticle

Nipple for the sheer 'ow ****' factor, nose for the fact that it seemed to take forever. I agree with the above post too - PA is fairly ok, first couple of trips to the jacks are rough especially if it bled a lot.

• Advertisement

Mine bled a fair bit after getting it done, but only a drop or two after the first 4/5 hours.

Post piercing trips to the jacks were fine for me, cup of warm water and a little bit of flow control, hardly felt a thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ronnie4mytragus

My nostril. Definitely. I got it done by a butcher in Budapest. The place was clean and respectable looking, but the guy who did it shoved in the needle about 3/4 of the way through, then decided it wasn't straight, pulled it out and shoved it through again. *wince* It's still crooked. But I got it done to remember my few months in Eastern Europe and I certainly do now! I couldn't stop crying out of one eye on the side it was done. Sort of funny looking back :p But definitely the most painful experience I've had.

The piercing part of labret and tongue were fine, just a matter of waiting for the swelling to go down and getting used to eating with them. Love them both now though :) I've learned how to sleep with my scaffold, but it can be painful if it gets a knock or anything.

I've got my tongue, labret (self done), scaffold (self done), anti-tragus (self done), tragus, two lobes stretched to 16mm, second piercing on my right lobe stretched to a 3mm, five other piercings on that ear, five on the other...but the most painful ones i think were both nostrils...more intense during the healing time i think...few months after and they still hurt like a bitch if you catch them in anything. Although, a few months after i pierced my anti-tragus it started hurting real bad and now I've noticed that the little bar in it has pushed itself out of the cartilage and it's hanging onto the little piece of flesh around it...does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do to try and prevent the piercing being rejected???...cuz it took time and pain to heal it and i don't want it to go to waste =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

sounds like your piercing has no chance im sorry to say, especially if its only hanging on by a lil bt of flesh. just take it out to avoid any more scarring

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Dashticle

Mine bled a fair bit after getting it done, but only a drop or two after the first 4/5 hours.

Post piercing trips to the jacks were fine for me, cup of warm water and a little bit of flow control, hardly felt a thing.

Mine was only a little bit worse - I got it done during that fine week or two of easter last year, sitting in the park with a few cans, go for a slash and je-sus. Was still dripping the odd scarlet drop a few hours later on my mate's kitchen floor, he was well pleased.

It was mainly the sting of getting the dried blood out of there that got me I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Yeah think with PA its more the after care the 1st pee and the 1st time ur gf tunrs you on, your like oh god oh god oh god, hope this doesnt hurt.

I vote we rename this thread to 'My PA: Oh god, the first time I peed with it!'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Yeah think with PA its more the after care the 1st pee and the 1st time ur gf tunrs you on, your like oh god oh god oh god, hope this doesnt hurt.

First nocturnal erection with a new appa, It hurt like **** and was like a blood fountain. Good bye sheets

Gauge wrote: »
    I vote we rename this thread to 'My PA: Oh god, the first time I peed with it!'

better yet, let's just start an entire thread on it :D

First nocturnal erection with a new appa, It hurt like **** and was like a blood fountain. Good bye sheets

That is simultaneously the most hilarious and horrifying image I've ever been given.

:eek::D

• Advertisement

I was warned I'd wake up with a pool of blood and ruined bedclothes after my first night with the PA, but I woke up the next morning with a tiny little speck of blood on the tissues, and that was it...

Advertisement