Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Dreambrook Lady was hacking up when she fell at the last when clear !! Not sure if the horse survived. Got tip for tonight Dundalk 9.15 Acts Out Loud back each way 14/1 with pp is the best price around.

Act Out Loud finished 4th just out of the money. Held up way to far back and only go going late. Should win in this grade in the future.

GMROCKS wrote: »

And yet again you post your fancies in the tips thread. Seriously how many times have you to be told that this is a TIPS thread.
    There is a fancies for today thread it isnt that hard to find..

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭GMROCKS

they aint fancys MR.... Take The Breeze (FR) dont like the mud needs better going.other nag won.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭winslow

they aint fancys MR.... Take The Breeze (FR) dont like the mud needs better going.other nag won.

Where'd you get your tips from?

• been watchcin out 4 em ..dont ask why...

Yeah so where are you getting the info from on these horses ?? Its a joke now that you have been warned before and yet nothing is being done about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭BQQ

By "Don't ask me why" he could mean he's not at liberty to say on a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭GMROCKS

1 win not enough for ya hungry bleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

It doesn't matter whether they won or lost, the thread for your own personal fancies is here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055663933&page=253

This is for tips that people have gotten,from someone in the know or whatever

1 win not enough for ya hungry bleep

Wow a 5/2 winner in a 5 runner field. I bet Hugh Taylor and Tom Segal are ****tin themselves !!

And like Urbansea said it doesnt matter if they win or not just post them in the correct thread..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Slattsy wrote: »
    Gonna bump this up a bit.
    Someone gave a tip for Son of May a few weeks ago, backed from big odds to 6/1 and came third. I thought after the race the horse wanted further.
    Happened to be in the bookies for the last at Southwell today and it was running over 6f again and more money down, backed into 6/1 from 12s I think. Stayed on to finish a close 4th.
    This horse wants at least 7f so keep an eye out for it.

Goes today in 3 o'clock at Wolves. 4/1
    Was hoping it would be bigger. Steps up to
    7f as I thought. Today is the day I think.

• Advertisement

Gonna bump this up a bit.
    Someone gave a tip for Son of May a few weeks ago, backed from big odds to 6/1 and came third. I thought after the race the horse wanted further.
    Happened to be in the bookies for the last at Southwell today and it was running over 6f again and more money down, backed into 6/1 from 12s I think. Stayed on to finish a close 4th.
    This horse wants at least 7f so keep an eye out for it.

Goes today in 3 o'clock at Wolves. 4/1
    Was hoping it would be bigger. Steps up to
    7f as I thought. Today is the day I think.

Balls anyway !! This donkey will win me some money.........one day !!

Son of May declared to run at Southwell today too, over a mile !!!
    8/1 on betfair, I kinda have to back it again now don't I lol

Son of May declared to run at Southwell today too, over a mile !!!
    8/1 on betfair, I kinda have to back it again now don't I lol

Non runner. Thank God !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Haha your very determined alright. :D
    Keep an eye out for a horse called Lamb or Cod aswell. I had a very strange feeling that horse was going to come in the top three in the maiden hurdle in Thurles last thursday and i was right. He was 50/1 there and i was sorry i didnt back him. I'll keep ye posted!

Tip tonight Dundalk 8.20 Chebona Bula around 11/2 - 5/1 mark.

I have a bet in the same race. Good source?

Haha your very determined alright. :D
    Keep an eye out for a horse called Lamb or Cod aswell. I had a very strange feeling that horse was going to come in the top three in the maiden hurdle in Thurles last thursday and i was right. He was 50/1 there and i was sorry i didnt back him. I'll keep ye posted!

After i forgetting all about the fact that he was running in Thurles yesterday, he won the fecking race. Started out at 3/1 and finished at 10/11. Grrr. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

After i forgetting all about the fact that he was running in Thurles yesterday, he won the fecking race. Started out at 3/1 and finished at 10/11. Grrr. LOL

I couldnt for the life of me remember yesterday where i read about someone going on bout Lamb or Cod i watched his last race and doubled him with Perfect Gentleman unfortuantely the rest is history,
    Still mate very well spotted.

Queen are you sure that horse was available at 3/1? I was up at around ten o'clock to back it and best I could see was 7/4, ended up at 11/10

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Queen are you sure that horse was available at 3/1? I was up at around ten o'clock to back it and best I could see was 7/4, ended up at 11/10

A friend told me he was in the paper at 3/1. :) It was a massive drop from 50/1! I suppose you wouldnt have got much back off him in the end.

• Advertisement

Tip tonight Dundalk 8.20 Chebona Bula around 11/2 - 5/1 mark.

Finished 3rd that night. Also just beaten a head last night in Dundalk at 9/1.

Anyway one for today and one for tomorrow.

2.45 Lingfield Palace Moon i know its fav but have been told from a good source that its expected to go in again today.

4.50 Leopardstown tomorrow.DANCERS DILEMMA. Have been told from as good a source as you can get that this horse will win the bumper tomorrow. Advise to get on early if backing the horse as it will be well punted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

2.45 Lingfield Palace Moon i know its fav but have been told from a good source that its expected to go in again today.

4.50 Leopardstown tomorrow.DANCERS DILEMMA. Have been told from as good a source as you can get that this horse will win the bumper tomorrow. Advise to get on early if backing the horse as it will be well punted.

Thanks mate. That was impressive, won easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭winslow

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

missed today tips but just took dancers dilemma at 5.82
    hoping that price will look big tomorrow

Not much money for him,there is for Five Point Plan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Drifting big style.

Palace Moon won easy on Saturday at 7/2.

Dancers Dilemma beat everything but the fav. who could end up being a decent type. Dancers Dilemma should win a race or two in the future.

Will post if i hear anything this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Just got a text from a mate for a horse running Southwell this afternoon,he said he will text me back the name of the horse a hour before the race,so as soon as I get it I will post details on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

text just came in lads.

4.55 MYRAID 12/1 southwell

was told EW bet,only 6 runners and only 2 places up for grabs.

• Advertisement

Is your mate in the know bassy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement