Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

where ever he got it ,it was no good

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

lads whats the verdict with flavia tatiana,have the feeling its a good thing being held up and not wanting to draw to much attention to the horse?:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Its being backed as if its going to hose up.
    I'm on Caillin Coilteach, trainers had some nice priced winners with similar types, being stepped up in trip etc.

its all o brien has sent there aswell i think!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

10/3
    my usual source

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Avonrose 6.20 Wolverhampton. Its in the title on the post. :)

No worries. More improvements needed for the mobile service so. :D Best of luck with the tip. :)

• Advertisement

prodigality 7.20 w,r harris only horse at the meet,opened 28/1 now 5s,first time out tho,no info on the horse just a huge gamble. ive him in a double with gadgers brig.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Only saw that now. Was having my siesta. Fecker won it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Southwell 12.30 - Son of May

I got told a couple of weeks ago that this horse would run at wolverhampton but won't win (it didn't end up racing, it got pulled a couple of hours before the race) but it will run at Southwell before xmas and will win.

Now I don't know where the information came from or anything but I said I'd pass it on. The horse never showed anything so far so I wouldn't go crazy.

gudede wrote: »

I got told a couple of weeks ago that this horse would run at wolverhampton but won't win (it didn't end up racing, it got pulled a couple of hours before the race) but it will run at Southwell before xmas and will win.

Now I don't know where the information came from or anything but I said I'd pass it on. The horse never showed anything so far so I wouldn't go crazy.

spotted him last night,opened 25 now 6,got on him ew at 7,gonna get on him again now after that.cheers.

spotted him last night,opened 25 now 6,got on him ew at 7,gonna get on him again now after that.cheers.

:eek::mad: 25's....I would of jumped on at that :confused: Now I'll have to bet ha

am I missing something here ...
    how on earth has this gone into 5's or 6's ... it's zero form !

Dr.Silly wrote: »
    am I missing something here ...
    how on earth has this gone into 5's or 6's ... it's zero form !

That's why I wasn't going to back it unless it was at a big price. But the price is getting hammered there so just put twenty on it.

might not mean nything but...last night sone of may was on the atr market movers page,this morning hes been taken down,and is the days biggest mover:confused::confused:

might not mean nything but...last night sone of may was on the atr market movers page,this morning hes been taken down,and is the days biggest mover:confused::confused:

sounds to iffy for my liking :-)
    I'll be going with lady nickandy at 20/1 E/W
    drop in trip here and could improve .. big price I think .

• Advertisement

I'm only passing on what I got told Dr.Silly, I wouldn't blame ya for not backing it, the value could be gone now anyway.

hope youre wrong silly:),ive had 2 big chunks of son of may so far:eek:

hope youre wrong silly:),ive had 2 big chunks of son of may so far:eek:

Best of luck,
    can I ask did you just back him cause of the price movement or did you see something else that I'm missing ?

I'm only passing on what I got told Dr.Silly, I wouldn't blame ya for not backing it, the value could be gone now anyway.
    no, I appreciate that gudede...you're right to pass it on

Best of luck,
    can I ask did you just back him cause of the price movement or did you see something else that I'm missing ?

google son of may follow the money,no good at posting links:(
    that swung it for me

7/2 now with boyles,jesus its some gamble to be fair,if this horse comes last i am giving up this game alltogether:D

7/2 now with boyles,jesus its some gamble to be fair,if this horse comes last i am giving up this game alltogether:D

Thats what they all say! :rolleyes: Some gamble alright! I'll faint if it wins! Best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Can I ask where you spotted this move last night??
    I'm always one for following the cash but I never have seen where a horse shortens during the night.

Slattsy wrote: »
    Can I ask where you spotted this move last night??
    I'm always one for following the cash but I never have seen where a horse shortens during the night.

was on atr last night bout 00.30,checking todays racing and he was 25/1 into 16,only had cash in my boyles acc and they didnt have the race priced up,this morning first thing he was gone from atr page,and 7/1 on boyles.

• Advertisement

big gamble as well with Miserere Mei, 20 into 12

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement