Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Is your mate in the know bassy?

he got it from a mate in work urban,and he told him he,s good for at least a place.thats all i can tell you,so dont shoot the messenger :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

No hassle. We don't do that bassy, we appreciate people posting up tips. No point giving out to the person who passes it on

• Registered Users Posts: 23,820 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

it better win bassy or ill be looking for my 4 euro back ;)

mailburner wrote: »
    it better win bassy or ill be looking for my 4 euro back ;)

confidence thats what i like to hear ;)

sorry lads fell back when the heat came on :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,820 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

bassy wrote: »
    sorry lads fell back when the heat came on :(

not a prob bassy,

tried it's heart out but not good enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

One for Saturday.

3.50 Gowran Park Around The Clock finished 2nd in a maiden hurdle over xmas and is expected to go one better on Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    One for Saturday.

3.50 Gowran Park Around The Clock finished 2nd in a maiden hurdle over xmas and is expected to go one better on Saturday.

How strong is the word you have?

Some random bum down the bookies told me.:rolleyes:

Any tips i post here come from the stable or the owner. I wouldnt post them unless i know where the info came from.

Any tips i post here come from the stable or the owner. I wouldnt post them unless i know where the info came from.

Good stuff. I just had a quick look at him, nothing wrong with his first run over hurdles at big price on heavy ground. Just be afraid of 4 yr old hurdlers and Mullins and Roche could have something lurking. Cheers though I'll have a few quid on if the price is right, let us know if ya hear anything more bout it.

• Advertisement

Just laughed at that

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Markgc

Just got a tip off a fellow I know. He got it from the owner of this horse. Red Army Blues 8.25 Dundalk. Rekons it's going to win. 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I've just had a tenner on @12's with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

10er on mesmelf !!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Markgc

Sorry about that. The horse as you know was nowhere. Useless

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

One for Saturday.

7/2 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

molby wrote: »
    7/2 with PP

9/2 with Lads and Boyles.

This around the clock would want to be above average to beat Mullins fav!

This around the clock would want to be above average to beat Mullins fav!

Simple enough answer is dont back the horse if you do not think he will beat the fav. Nobody is putting a gun to your head making you back it.

• Advertisement

I'd rather back a horse who showed promise over hurdles at 9/2 than an odds on horse who has never jumped a hurdle in a race. If Around the Clock was from Mullins' stable or Meade's he'd be about 2/1 against the fav.

One for Saturday.

Was there till about 2 out and faded badly. 40/1 winner 16's and 12's finish in the money. Says it all really.

Didn't realise the price was going to be as short, but Defy Logic is expected to win the bumper at Navan today

I couldn't back a horse with that jockey riding, he is p1ss poor. Best of luck with it though!

Didn't realise the price was going to be as short, but Defy Logic is expected to win the bumper at Navan today

Good man Urban :)
    That horse would want to be decent enough to beat the fav though....

I see there is some money behind the fav too, but this horse was meant to run in a hot bumper last week and was well backed (11/4) before being a non runner by about half 10 in the morning.

Stable lads from Nolan's stable told my uncle that this is the quickest horse he has ever had and is expected to win first time up, with the jockey being the main worry

Right lads, im posting my first tip !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bertie's Dream today at Navan.
    A general 5/2 shot (sorry its not bigger)

Just got a text from my mate involved in the syndicate that owns the horse. He said the horse is in great nick today and they expect him to win and all going well he'll to for the RSA - 25/1.

Slattsy wrote: »
    Right lads, im posting my first tip !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bertie's Dream today at Navan.
    A general 5/2 shot (sorry its not bigger)

Just got a text from my mate involved in the syndicate that owns the horse. He said the horse is in great nick today and they expect him to win and all going well he'll to for the RSA - 25/1.

Sorry lads, that was just awful, too bad to be true. Will endevour to find out if anything was amiss :(

I couldn't back a horse with that jockey riding, he is p1ss poor. Best of luck with it though!

Had to laugh at the ride poor JP gave that horse.
    Backed the winner but my god i am lucky another jock wasnt on Defy Logic or i'd have lost my balls !! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Oh my, that was extremely fishy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement