Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man dies in Garda custody

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Smiley012

Originally Posted by Sleepy
    Another dead scumbag?

Victory for society tbh.

That scumbag you're referring too was a harmless guy, president of a chess club!!!

It said so in the RTE article.

I think with any society there is abuse of power, but people are tarring the gardaí with the same brush, some are great... some are not! I've had bad and good experiences.

Then again, its the same with everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

Bambi wrote: »
    Have a go at readin the bleedin post before ye pull the oul' columbo jacket on. :)

Also, how would one go about indirectly hitting someone?

I meant directly as in,'he hit him in the face'.

Well,from what he said first about Gardai 'slapping him around',I thought he meant they gave him a couple of 'digs'.Instead,he says he was just pushed around,which is bad but not as bad as getting 'a few slaps',as he had lead us to believe.Also,he wasn't 'slapped around' by the GARDAI,but in fact by one GARDA who judging by his age(dublindude suggested 50's)is almost certainly retired by now seeing as said incident supposedly took place 10 years ago..

Just looking to get the details of the story because it could be BS,who knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

eroo wrote: »
    I meant directly as in,'he hit him in the face'.

Well,from what he said first about Gardai 'slapping him around',I thought he meant they gave him a couple of 'digs'.Instead,he says he was just pushed around,which is bad but not as bad as getting 'a few slaps',as he had lead us to believe.Also,he wasn't 'slapped around' by the GARDAI,but in fact by one GARDA who judging by his age(dublindude suggested 50's)is almost certainly retired by now seeing as said incident supposedly took place 10 years ago..

Just looking to get the details of the story because it could be BS,who knows?

OK maybe "slapping around" is not technically correct. He pushed me around, shook me, hit me in the chest, and ripped my coat.

There were two Gardai, one of them doing the bullying and the other one trying to stop him.

I don't give a **** if you believe me or not. I posted my story as it was the Terenure Gardai who did it, same as the Terenure Gardai who killed yer man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

Dude that must have been really awful, i feel so bad for you.
    I hope you feel better now, maybe you should talk to a counselor, that might help you move on with your life.

Advertisement