Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a good excuse to sack my cleaner?!?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

Just tell her you're turning your house into a microchip production plant and quite frankly you're not confident she could keep the place clean enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

For Gods sake she's supposed to be providing a service. Your her employer not her friend. Tell her your not happy with her work, tell her twice more then if your still not happy let her go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Tell her your new woman has a fetish for dirty men.. and that she pays all the bills and you're sorry things had to end this way..but the house has to be less clean from now on..

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ensure you get the spare key from her, and that you change the alarm code, if you do decide to sack her.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,092 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

yeah just tell her youre not happy with the job she has been doing

or maybe just stop paying her

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

eolhc wrote: »
    or maybe just stop paying her

Milton Waddams: Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and then payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still haven't received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it...

If she's not doing the job you're paying her for, tell her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Rhiannon14

humbert wrote: »

Tell them she's been stealing..

you sicko

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I was thinking of doing an alan sugar, call her in, sit her at the table, stare her down for a few minutes and then say your fired.

But I cant be that heartless.

I employed her the same time as my friends I found out she was pregnant about 2 weeks after she started working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Rhyme wrote: »
    Milton Waddams: Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and then payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still haven't received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it...

If she's not doing the job you're paying her for, tell her.
    LMAO.
    I think she wants rid of her altogether. :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Rhyme wrote: »

I love that film :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Originally Posted by humbert

Tell them she's been stealing..
    An old and favorite trick of some rich and to much money people .One cleaning lady turned the tables one such a person who used to leave jewelry around the house to tempt the otherwise honest hardworking lady .On seeing jewelry on a chair at the top of the stairs, she waited till the house owner was at the bottom and out of sight, and with her foot, 'flicked the jewelry down till they landed at her feet ,then on walking out the door with her coat on, looked the houseowner in the eye and told her to stick her job up her ASS . :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

OP, you came to the right place with your problem - we're ideal for help on this one because we can ALL relate...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'd imagine talking to her is probably your best bet. It's not as easy as changing hairdresser, you can't just not make any more appointments with her. The sooner you talk to her, the better for all of you.

Dear begrudgers, fcuk sake, the woman is entitled to have a cleaner if her lifestyle warrants it. Green doesn't suit you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I think it's more the fact that she posts it up in a "this is such an everyday occurrence, everyone will know what I'm talking about" manner on Boards is what's irking people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

"I need a good excuse to suck my cleaner?!?"

With your lips?

Terry are you drinking, I don't remember it being suck originally!!

Also the the christmas threads thread poll has been fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I need a good excuse to suck my cleaner?!?
    Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Rabies wrote: »
    Huh?

The thread title has been mysteriously edited!!!

Bets are:

A - Karoma
    B - Terry

I vote A!

I saw that too..

Yeah, if I had a cleaner, I'd want her to suck me too..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lol ... I was wondering why it took 46 posts for anyone to comment! :D

And my cleaner sucks me ... though I do have to plug it in first ... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Let's all get cleaners to suck us. Vacuum cleaners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

eo980 wrote: »
    The thread title has been mysteriously edited!!!
    I was wondering after reading 3 pages why no one made any reference to the title. :)

Why doesn't the OP just do the cleaning herself? She can hire someone to come to the house dressed as a cleaner to keep up appearances with the neighbours.

Quote Landsleaving - Let's all get cleaners to suck us. Vacuum cleaners.

It's against the law in some countries , like scotland.

I only spotted the change when it was first mentioned 6 or 7 posts back

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

clown bag wrote: »
    She can hire someone to come to the house dressed as a cleaner to keep up appearances with the neighbours.

So what is she paying her for? Sex?

...wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

latchyco wrote: »
    It's against the law in some countries , like scotland.

No? Really??? I mean yeah bit weird of a thing to be doing but, illegal? whats the punishment (I'm guessing fifty lashes and 100 if you call the vacuum muhammad)

No? Really??? I mean yeah bit weird of a thing to be doing but, illegal? whats the punishment (I'm guessing fifty lashes and 100 if you call the vacuum muhammad)
    British judges being out of touch with reality, i would say for your punishment you would get an all expense two week trip to Eygpt to help you be rehabilitated......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Again I have not read any of this thread because there are only 2 possible answers dependent on the context. (not reading threads saves a lot of time and embarassing misunderstandings)

1 Go ahead, he will no doubt assume it is part of his Christmas bonus.

2 Refrain, very few cleaners contain enough alcohol to make it worthwhile, let alone require an excuse. In fact most contain some sort of bleaching agent which will do wonders for your teeth but leave you feeling a little under the weather. If things are this desparate, try some of the liquid boot polishes or perhaps one of professional window cleaning products. Of course, read the instructions carefully.

(naughty naughty mods)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Crap thread, after reading the title I was expecting some horny slut rantings...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

I think I speak for all lesbians everywhere when I say, there's nothing uglier than a vulgar woman...who sucks off their cleaner

warning:this post may contain extra added horny slut rantings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

if only all sh!te threads were as easy to kill

• Advertisement

oleras wrote: »
    I had the same dilema with my chauffeur, i just said the same thing to him as i did to my personal cook.........Adios Amigo :D

SOLUTION: Stop hiring spanish speaking friends...

Advertisement