Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Get it off your chest" thread-Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

went to AC/DC last night, thought they were poor. Already gotten stick for this in the ACDC thread, but that's what I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

No, I don't like your boyfriend! God forbid two people of the oppostire sex be friends!!

oh and one-uppers! **** off please and thank you! People who have to "up" you when you tell them something good happened to you. Not everything is about you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

Blacks... GGGgggrrr ...with their big willies an all..i can hear them laughing at me in the gym changing rooms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

My housemate is a lazy waste of space oxygen and the earth's resources how dare she consume my air!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Fcuking middle age cocks who want to race me every day. I'm not a boy racer and i like to get home in my car not a coffin. Is it jealousy or what? Thank god for mobile phones and the guards. 34 people reported for dangerous driving since the second week in May.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

super-rush wrote: »
    Fcuking middle age cocks who want to race me every day. I'm not a boy racer and i like to get home in my car not a coffin. Is it jealousy or what? Thank god for mobile phones and the guards. 34 people reported for dangerous driving since the second week in May.

Think I seen you in ballon there one day coming out of Nolans Garage?
    I was driving the Grey 106gti.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

You know when everything just irritates you?! Genuinely ****ing irritated by everything at the moment... even like my best mates attempts to cheer me up have annoyed me even more, I've just had to tell him to **** off before I have a go at him

Jesus people are *****

SV wrote: »
    Think I seen you in ballon there one day coming out of Nolans Garage?
    I was driving the Grey 106gti.

I remember seeing a grey 106. Was that the day i was holding up traffic at the exit? You should have said hello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

super-rush wrote: »
    I remember seeing a grey 106. Was that the day i was holding up traffic at the exit? You should have said hello.

I was passing by the garage driving towards Carlow, couldn't really say hello :p

SV wrote: »
    I was passing by the garage driving towards Carlow, couldn't really say hello :p

True. I have a fair idea what day it was now.

• Advertisement

Vinta81 wrote: »
    No, I don't like your boyfriend! God forbid two people of the oppostire sex be friends!!

oh and one-uppers! **** off please and thank you! People who have to "up" you when you tell them something good happened to you. Not everything is about you.
    I know someone who is the opposite,has to one-down you if you will...always has to be more miserable than everyone else....moany cnut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Bitchy girls giving you dirty looks for no reason in nightclubs, as if they want to start a fight or something. I haven't said a word to ya, fook off, lady!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nima101

tortilla chips.....ewww hate them so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

WHY does he not reply to my texts at a crucial time!?
    :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Girls, the countryside, poeple eating all my onions, this sort of stuff

I worked a ten hour shift and got paid a fiver ****ERS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

I've got a brick on my chest, thank god I can get it off now.

*Hands brick*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

HouseHippo wrote: »
    I worked a ten hour shift and got paid a fiver ****ERS!!!

What the hell are you working at?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Girls, the countryside, poeple eating all my onions, this sort of stuff
    It's always country girls that go around eating your onions.

%$£^ ^%&*^%%$ &%$£€ bord snip ^&*()*

• Advertisement

dsmythy wrote: »
    What the hell are you working at?
    Door to door sales for some ****ty company

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Very much so if that's all they're paying you!!

Ugh, I'm too sick to do anything, but not sick enough to not be restless. AND my phone is broken, so I can't even talk to anyone :(:(:(. I'm going to go insane if I can't leave the house soon!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ScumLord wrote: »
    It's always country girls that go around eating your onions.

Tell me about it.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

**** her friend. **** me for being stupid about a boy.

And **** my bloody feet hurt :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ah i think i know what you're doing. Get away from them as quick as possible.

Fcuking car hire companies who wont accept my laser card as deposit. ****. Whole weekend is fcuked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Ivona Tinkle

f*cking skull splitting headache Ive had for 3 days now and no painkiller on this planet seems to work:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

stupid cunt of a website looking for a Zip Code, I live in Ireland you wankbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

stupid cunt of a website looking for a Zip Code, I live in Ireland you wankbag
    They always ****ing do that, **** SAKE GRRRR WRRRARRRR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I just told my stupid **** of an ex how much of a stupid **** she is and boy oh boy does it ever feel good. raaahahhhflshfklshfiohoifsdfnsaodkfn!

Advertisement