Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Get it off your chest" thread-Part II

Options
  • 28-09-2006 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I split up the other thread because it got large a while ago and might be easier for the server to manage. Anyway off ye go again, rant, complain about anything ye want to. Don't bottle it all up. :)

edit: This is NOT a postcount++ thread, one or two replies to a users comments is okay but no more please as it is considered spam and will be deleted at the moderators discretion!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Endasaurus

I just spent several hours on this website for no good reason :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Conar

ISRAEL WON'T EVEN SUPPLY THE RELEVANT INFO REGARDING WHERE THEY USED THEIR CLUSTER BOMBS!

Man, how do people continually defend that nation??????:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for listening!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Another bleeding' "Get It Off Your Chest" thread???!!! WTF?!

Bleedin' dictatorial intercontinental Mods! FFS!!! ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I got woken up at 8.30 when I didn't need to wake up until 9.30, and now there's painters in my flat so I can't go back to sleep :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Think thats bad?

Getting woken up at 5.30 when i didnt need to get up till 6.40!!!!

Also this is the 3rd day in a row this has happened!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Crappy college timetable where I've nothing all day and then a double lecture at 5-7 in the evening. :mad:

Think thats bad?

Getting woken up at 5.30 when i didnt need to get up till 6.40!!!!

Also this is the 3rd day in a row this has happened!

yeah me :(:( too i'm not impressed!

\ sharpen's knife to stab roomate!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

people who buy frozen shaped chicken really annoy me

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

dublin fuuukin buses

need i say more

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

And the fúcken 66x bus is 55c dearer than the 66, even though it goes on the same route, which means my friken bus tickets wont work on the bástard!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble.

General rantings about everything that annoyes me even a little bit.

Mumble mumble all will die mumble mumble mumble.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

19A's breaking down on both Monday and Wednesday moring :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Endasaurus

HavoK wrote:
    Crappy college timetable where I've nothing all day and then a double lecture at 5-7 in the evening. :mad:

Scarily similar to my one, and I'm in Galway too :eek:

Having to cook for myself abnd making an arse of it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

HavoK wrote:
    i don't have the problem of big gaps in my college timetable, i just have 37 hours of college a week. i'm in at ten on a tuesday and have an hour gap today but other that that it's all classes. consider yourself lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

And the fúcken 66x bus is 55c dearer than the 66, even though it goes on the same route, which means my friken bus tickets wont work on the bástard!!!!
    i dont get the bus anymore or live in leixlip anymore but im fairly sure that the 66X bypasses chapelizod and goes straight along the N4 and then comes out near houston station

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Being woken up at 3.30am on Tuesday 5:15am Wednesday, 4:30am Thursday and 8am and 9am on Saturday and Sunday, all by fcuking work! This happends regularly every other week. Cnuting Cnuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,211 ✭✭✭Archeron

Being foodless this morning I wanted to stop in the local garage to get me a scone or something, but the traffic was all backlogged blocking the entrance and not one single bastard would leave a gap for me to go through so I had to leave it coz I was causing a tailback and people were beeping at me and so I got into work and there was nothing to eat and the milk was left out overnight so I couldnt even have tea and then I went into a meeting and right in the middle during a big ominous silence my stomach made a really loud burbling hunger noise and EVERYBODY looked at me and I went red with embarresment and people are laughing at me now.

And I still havent got anything to eat. Bah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭DilbertPartII

f**k those bill collectors! y'd they come when i'm out of cash!:mad:

I’m having a severe I need day

I need sleep, I need to finish my work, I need to find an outfit for the weekend, I need a better attention span, I need a manicure/pedicure, I need money, I need to go the gym more than twice a week, I need more hour's in the day, I need space in my wardrobe, I need to sort out my shoes, I need time to shop so I can abuse the discount I have, I need someone to help me organise my room, I need a haircut, I need cuddles

I need to stop being a moany cnut

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

People texting me and ringing before 8am this morning, let me fecking sleep. :/

Also, The bar dude pouring tequila in my eyes last night, that burned, burned a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

i dont get the bus anymore or live in leixlip anymore but im fairly sure that the 66X bypasses chapelizod and goes straight along the N4 and then comes out near houston station

Correct. Sorry Chimp!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

I have a crush on a girl, and her sister has a crush on me....WTF am I supposed to do!!!

And I reallly, really hate exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Zapho wrote:
    I have a crush on a girl, and her sister has a crush on me....WTF am I supposed to do!!!

And I reallly, really hate exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep both of them, twice teh fun*.

I hate big arse banks buying out smaller local ones, a boot in the arse for the consumer.

*not advisable.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i started writin a CV at 1pm today so far i've watched youtube and read bash.org i have nothin writen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 244 ✭✭tails2

being woken up by the po po knockin very fookin hard on my front door cos the b!tch next door didnt like me parkin on the path. she said i was blocking her way when she wanted to walk past with groceries..... like walk around it jesus... who calls 911 for that

Dumb B!tch: hello is this 911?

911: yes how may i help you?

DB:The guy next door has parked on the path, please help?

911: *turns to collegue* is this dumb b!tch serious???

rant over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

I know a forum where the highest poster is 10 years old. She registered 4 MONTHS ago and has 4000 posts.

I don't even know where to begin with this one. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Bad day at the office. The D20 server I was supposed to fix beat me all ends up and still lies beside me unfixed. Bayer Leverkuson fcuked up my Thursday night bet and the new After Hours Mod Karoma is being really mean to Pighead and accused him of not only being smelly but creepy too. Time for a weep. Waaahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

WENT TO SEE THE FRAMES LAST NIGHT AT VICAR STREET, BRILLIANT GIG BUT FOR ONE THING , PEOPLE TALKING ****E BEHIND ME,WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY IF THESE PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE A DRINK AND CHAT ABOUT HOW YOUR DAY WENT THEN GO TO THE PUB. I HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS AT LOTS OF OTHER GIGS.PEOPLE PAY A LOT OF MONEY IN SOME CASES FOR TICKETS FOR SHOWS.I DONT KNOW HOW I GOT THROUGH THE WHOLE SHOW WITHOUT THUMPING THEM, ANY ELSE HAVE A SOLUTION ON HOW TO GET RID OF THESE PARASITES..........:cool: :cool: :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I hate people talking crap on boards.ie. Nice over use of the capslock there buddy. You know we have a "Get it off your chest" thread right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

So whats your question? How should we deal with ignorant people? :rolleyes:

Advertisement